Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! (7678 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Filters Her Skin Problems. See Before & After Photos / Mercy Aigbe Slams 'Nosy' Fan Who Criticized Her Skin Colour / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by ameheo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
The beautiful instagram starlet has been accused of bleaching her skin in the past. And these new images all but confirm those rumors.

In new pics that were circulated by paparazzi, Chyna is spotted out looking like a GHOST. Her skin was not only White – it’s now pale and ashen. As one ocommenter put it , “She looks like a ZOMBIE.”

Before gaining fame, Chyna had a very pretty brown complexion. But over time, her skin got lighter and paler. That’s when the rumors of her “skin bleaching” started going around.

As of now Chyna has not officially confirmed that she’s been lightening her skin.

https://www.kingsgaurd.tk/2018/12/blac-chyna-bleaches-all-melanin-from.html?m=0

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by EbukaHades10(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Good.

She can now be a cast in Walking dead or Legacies.

7 Likes

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
What's my business
Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by LuciferCatholic: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
In other words, she is ashamed of her black skin.

Feminists and inferiority complex are inseperable.
Yet, her type are always screaming for us to "love them for who they are".

Before I can love this leperous, rotten fish odoured, evening newspaper, she will have to dip herself 12 times in the River Jordan.

*spits angry

4 Likes

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by biosilicon: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga, Rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga, field nigga = STILL NIGGA !!

embrace who you are africans. dont be a fool. white is not better than black.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by TimiRume(f): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
If it made her prettier in your eyes, then don't blame her.

If it opened doors for her in black people's world, don't blame her alone. Blame black people including yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by Yuceeluv(f): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
I don't support bleaching but her fairer version is finer.

...no judgina or 'holier than thou' person should mention me o.

1 Like

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by LisaAnne(f): 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yuceeluv:

no be only finer.. she looks like ghost

4 Likes

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by Yuceeluv(f): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yea dear...that's to you na.

LisaAnne:
no be only finer.. she looks like ghost
Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by grandstar(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
And she has a fake bum

1 Like

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by StevenOba: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
biosilicon:
Light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga, Rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga, field nigga = STILL NIGGA !!

No matter how white, STILL NIGGA !!

2 Likes

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by Khd95(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
Person ugly, still worwor join

Guys wey go Bleep this girl, their livers get bone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yuceeluv:

God bless you, dear, she really looks beautiful now that she's light skin. that's why I told my gf to go and bleach her skin.
cause I can't be dating dark skin girl in this Buhari economy .o pari.

2 Likes

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by youngreva(m): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2018
biosilicon:

what's the name of that song bro, have forgotten
Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by Ayobami7(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oshi

2 Likes

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by Kupiejodaniels: 12:50am On Dec 23, 2018
Omo she still fine pass people wey dey criticise her and some saying bad are changing one bleaching cream to another o
Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 23, 2018
TimiRume:
If it made her prettier in your eyes, then don't blame her.

If it opened doors for her in black people's world, don't blame her alone. Blame black people including yourselfcheesy
so what? we all have to pretend that black is beautiful when it's not? see as a guy I prefer light skin ladies. i don't like dark skin ladies they look dirty to me, so any girl I want to date 2day will be light skin if she's dark skin then she will have to bleach her skin. Opari at lease we are not asking for white women, but light skin women is that too much to ask? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by biosilicon: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2018
LordSaints:
so what? we all have to pretend(i have to pretend) that black is beautiful when it's not? (because i have low self-esteem) see as a guy I prefer light skin ladies. i don't like dark skin ladies they look dirty to me (they are my people but i despise them because i have been brainwashed without knowing it), so any girl I want to date 2day will be light skin if she's dark skin then she will have to bleach her skin. Opari [s]at lease we are not asking for white women[/s] (although i worship and asslick the europeans but i am disguising it because i have an inferiority complex), but light skin women is that too much to ask? undecided

speak for yourself dude. and dont insult people because you have a wack mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2018
biosilicon:

[s]
speak for yourself dude. and dont insult people because you have a wack mentalit[/s].

2 Likes

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by ColeworldMD(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2018
youngreva:
what's the name of that song bro, have forgotten
The Story of O.J.
Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2018
Yuceeluv:

I don't find her attractive now that she is lighter. Her arms are still muscular like a man's. And she genuinely looks like a ghost. Watch horror movies. They edit the videos for the characters to look pale like that because it looks like they have no blood. Like they are dead. It makes them scarier.

Besides, you are comparing an amateur, old, low quality pic with a professional edited picture.

Does she have the same lighting in the indoors pic as the outdoor one?

Is her makeup, hairstyle not even better in the second one?

You can't see what she is wearing in the first but you can see it in the second. Is that not another plus?

See her neck bone sticking out in the first pic but she has no such in the second. Even her face is fuller.

What makes you certain that the reason you prefer the second one is because of the skin colour?

1 Like

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by Yuceeluv(f): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Dearie how do you expect me to read this long thing now...ehn

WORLDPEACE:

I don't find her attractive now that she is lighter. Her arms are still muscular like a man's. And she genuinely looks like a ghost. Watch horror movies. They edit the videos for the characters to look pale like that because it looks like they have no blood. Like they are dead. It makes them scarier.

Besides, you are comparing an amateur, old, low quality pic with a professional edited picture.

You can't see what she is wearing in the first but you can see it in the second. Is that not another plus?

See her neck bone sticking out in the first pic but she has no such in the second. Even her face is fuller.

What makes you certain that the reason you prefer the second one is because of the skin colour?

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by TimiRume(f): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
LordSaints:
so what? we all have to pretend that black is beautiful when it's not? see as a guy I prefer light skin ladies. i don't like dark skin ladies they look dirty to me, so any girl I want to date 2day will be light skin if she's dark skin then she will have to bleach her skin. Opari at lease we are not asking for white women, but light skin women is that too much to ask? undecided
There are too many pretty and neat dark skin women to take you serious, begun grin
Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
TimiRume:
There are too many pretty and neat dark skin women to take you serious, begun grin
Ok undecided
Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by TimiRume(f): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

You are too smart for this people, look how you accurately analysed everything, not leaving anything out like so many would.. In spite of all the help the second pic was given, i still prefer the first.

You are sharp mehhn
Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
TimiRume:
but he's right na undecided light skin girls.are hot cakes smiley
Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by TimiRume(f): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
SilentListener:
but he's right na undecided light skin girls.are hot cakes smiley
I don't know about you, but i think beautiful women are hot cakes. There is no need to force your preference on others cool

2 Likes

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
TimiRume:
I don't know about you, but i think beautiful women are hot cakes. There is no need to force your preference on others cool
yea but you're forcing this black is beautiful crap down on everybody throat undecided

2 Likes

Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by TimiRume(f): 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
SilentListener:
yea but you're forcing this black is beautiful crap down on everybody throat undecided
I'm not. I'm always on the defence, that tells you who is pushing so hard. Overtly or covertly. grin
Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
TimiRume:
I'm not. I'm always on the defence, that tells you who is pushing so hard. Overtly or covertly. grin
hmmm
Re: Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! by youngreva(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
ColeworldMD:
The Story of O.J.
thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobi Wine Supported By US Black Homosexual Advocates / 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included) / Photos From Lola Idije’s Late Brother, Ade Love’s 20th Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.