Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,236 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

God loves you - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God loves you (339 Views)

Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' / God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) / God's Love For Humanity- God Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God loves you by PastorUwagba(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
John 3 Vs 16 says for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life"

Am speaking to you now,search your heart,are you really born again?.

If you are not sure then the answer is No.

You need to pray for God's forgiveness and totally accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour
Re: God loves you by EtherealAnn(f): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yes and its not working out still so what do I do?
PastorUwagba:

Job 23:25 says Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shall have plenty of silver

God is ever ready to bless you with financial blessings.

But are you born again?
Yes and its not working out still so what do I do?
Re: God loves you by PastorUwagba(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2019
EtherealAnn:
ok so what if I need help ? monetary help tho

Job 23:25 says Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shall have plenty of silver

God is ever ready to bless you with financial blessings.

But are you born again?
Re: God loves you by PastorUwagba(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2019
EtherealAnn:
Yes and its not working out still so what do I do?Yes and its not working out still so what do I do?

You need to check your life for any sins you are still commiting and ask God for forgiveness.

For prayers, feel free to contact me ,my whatsapp contact is on my signature.
Re: God loves you by PastorUwagba(m): 11:53pm On May 18, 2019
Any one with any stubborn sickness that is troubling your life
Feel free to contact me for prayers.
Whatsapp 09075126209
You will receive your healing in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/12/18 / Rccg Sunday School 30th December, 2018 / Think About It: I Saw The Cross Empty And Jesus Glorified.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.