Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (46468 Views)

Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by WATCHOVER(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
Osinbanjo not know anything
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by fk001(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
RTSC:
The only thing pdp would need to do in 2023, is to run with a popular and credible northerner like kwankwaso or dankwambo, and they are back in power.

There is no sai buhari to act as spoiler.

Haba oga why are you heartless and self centered?

So you prefer to vote for a Northerner than to vote for a fellow southerner because the slot will come from SW, come 2023?

And what makes you think that if Buhari is done by 2023 he will not be influential again?

If Buhari ask the Northerners to vote for a Southwesterner so shall it be in the north.

Just like Tinibu is doing for him, scratch my back and I will scratch yours

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
python2gbera:

It's not a coincidence the servitude you've been playing to the North. Years of being a second fiddle has never afforded you a political leverage, rather a feeling of disaffection and aversion exists between you and the North. If there's any tribe the North trusts as an ally in power sharing, it has to be the SW. The 1993 election further gives an insight how the north are always ready and willing to vote a Yoruba man. No matter your growing hate and belly aching, the North will massively support the SW come 2023 regardless a northern candidacy.

-python2
abiola won but was poisoned lyk a rat by a fulani, make una come rule .if u dnt knw it hausa hate u pple ,u ar worthless 2 dem ,go 2 company u av hausa n yoruba n also check hausa n igbo

As i said b4 obasanjo wl be d last yoruba president of nigeria ss wl never forgiv sw 4 dia tribalism on jonathan

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
fk001:

Haba oga why are you heartless and self centered?

So you prefer to vote for a Northerner than to vote for a fellow southerner because the slot will come from SW, come 2023?

And what makes you think that if Buhari is done by 2023 he will not be influential again?

If Buhari ask the Northerners to vote for a Southwesterner so shall it be in the north.

Just like Tinibu is doing for him, scratch my back and I will scratch yours
hahaha...wen u south west is teaching us awolowo tribal politics thru tinubu u think we wont learn ,igbos might vote south west but nt south south...

Wicked pple

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by babsbolad: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:

The stock in trade of your types is to create the illusion that Igbos are generally hated and hateful in order to advance clannish goals. Even if the Igbo fails to clinch Vp now or presidency in 2023, the campaign of negativism led by your types against the Igbos will ensure the Igbo don't support a Yoruba presidency.

Power returning to the south in 2023 is not constitutional. Buhari ran against OBJ and GEJ. Nothing stops a Kwankwaso or Tambuwal from seeking the office of the presidency in 2023 against a SWner. In the process, picking a Southern running mate. THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL SEE FULL REGIONAL REVENGE. Don't forget the Igbo are 14.1 and Yorubas 13.9 percent of the population. Let us mind our words
Where did you get this your questionable statistics from? Are you really kidding here or something?? Igbos are more than the Yorubas? Did you truly type this or slip of the fingers?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Amumaigwe: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
RTSC:
The only thing pdp would need to do in 2023, is to run with a popular and credible northerner like kwankwaso or dankwambo, and they are back in power.

There is no sai buhari to act as spoiler.

And then SE/SS will wholeheartedly vote for him. Let's see how Yoruba hopes to achieve presidency in 2023. Heartache is bae.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by AyakaDunukofia: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
python2gbera:

It's not a coincidence the servitude you've been playing to the North. Years of being a second fiddle has never afforded you a political leverage, rather a feeling of disaffection and aversion exists between you and the North. If there's any tribe the North trusts as an ally in power sharing, it has to be the SW. The 1993 election further gives an insight how the north are always ready and willing to vote a Yoruba man. No matter your growing hate and belly aching, the North will massively support the SW come 2023 regardless a northern candidacy.

-python2

And what have the Yoruba gained? Why didn't your 'ally' trust you enough to hand you power in 93?

You may call him Nnamdi, whichever you want to address him. But the truth remains that the treachery of Awo in 1967 - 70 did not diminish the stature of 'Nnamdi' as the greatest nationalist and statesman of Nigeria. Way above him in life and death.

His name will always evoke political greatness and that is why it adorns important landmarks in the country. Hghly revered in the North and the whole of Nigeria. Ogbuefi Nnamdi Azikiwe ( Inosi Onira) stands and will always stand tall above any Yoruba political leader born and unborn.

Fast forward, south west has no political ally in the south since 2015. The southern regions are waiting to hit back at the right time. We will see how your permutations plays out 48 months today.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by shizzle11(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
hahaha...wen u south west is teaching us awolowo tribal politics thru tinubu u think we wont learn ,igbos might vote south west but nt south south...

Wicked pple
which Igbo will vote southt waste ?

God forbid!

They are on their own. Disgusting, treacherous and tribalistic degenerates

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
Now, that is the interest of Yorubaa

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by onunwa21(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
Pastor turned politician!!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Odingo1: 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
Yoruba are just been daft, in 2023 a northerner will be president and Igbo president will come after that.
APC will seize to exist after Buhari tenure if he win next year election. The north is power hungry.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by fk001(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:

Wicked pple

Your head dey there at the bolded

You will vote SW ba
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by BillGoldberg: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
shizzle11:
which igbo will vote southt waste ?

God forbid!

Do you mind them! Yorubas have set a a very bad precedent. The kain flogging any Yoruba man they present will collect in the South East and South South eh... It will be very terrible. The day Osibanjo comes to campaign in Onitsha, we the youths will arrange a water tanker to wash off any road he passes on!

We are on the Sidelines watching everything they are doing to Peter Obi! Revenge will be very cold. I trust Igbos to play politics of necessity at the right time. Its just simply to align Kwankwaso and Peter Obi Obi Or Dave Umahi... Voila! There ends the so called South West Presidency!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Cyoung4real(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Old Buhari is sick and went to Britain ... Hum Haa went to Britain. He left our dear country and travelled abroad... Hum Haa travelled abroad The sickness turned worse now He can not return... Hum Haa cannot return Some angry Nigerians then rumoured his death... Hum Haa rumoured his death Then came his chief speaker who said he's alive... Hum Haa said he's alive The next week next week passed by and he never came back... Hum Haa never came back Then came a musician to hold a protest... Hum Haa hold a protest Old Buhari called him and threatened his life... Hum Haa threatened his life This made the musician to run hiperty hop... Hum Haa run hiperty hop If Old Buhari comes back, hardship will increase... Hum Haa hardship will increase And some of our youths will trek to Europe... Hum Haa trek to Europe This is not my writing, it's only a joke... Hum Haa it is only a joke To all of my friends u can copy dis post.. Hum Haa copy dis post if government catch you please dont mention my name

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by winj3: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Imagine a VP of a country saying election will be rigged for a specific region of the country and not determined by the citizens or the ballot.

Corrupt APC though and through!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by crackerspub: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
deji17:

Is Jonathan a pagan? What blessing did you record while he was the President for 6 years and VP for 2 years, all together 8 years in Aso Rock?
Add that to Mathew Obasanjo 8 years as President. Between Jonothing and Mathew 14 years. What blessings did you receive?

Either your dumb or genetically retarded to understand what he said.

End of his statement he said "Who is a Christian"

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by AlhajaChinyere: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
MikkieEl:

It's obvious, you're ill informed on where our constitution stands as regards this subject matter.

Our constitution has its limitations. It was militarily imposed. It isn't settled yet!
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by cenaman(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
pressplay411:
Nigeria's problem is not tribal but spiritual.
Nigeria's solution like wise.
When the church starts demanding for a Christian president, then we will see the blessings God has blessed Nigeria with, when Christ is seated on the Throne of Nigeria.

Am I trying to instigate religious intolerance? No.
I am simply saying, let's try a Christian President for a change.

The question is, who is a Christian?
OBASANJO & JONATHAN spend combine 14yrs in the presidency what re their achievement? or are they not christian?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Bizibi(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
Foolishbuhari:

I swear they don't know Lol. Let them keep playing politics of hate, tribalism and bigotry it would blow right back in their faces then they would be the ones crying Fowl! Let them continue with this unintelligent way of playing politics; because they have a 2023 ambition the country has to be put on hold with the incompetent cow there now?

I sha know a lot of sane Yorubas who don't think this way sha so let these few Insane ones continue
well,some people in this country love suffering,I will stop helping people who support that incompetent man......how can someone support and clap for an empty vessel then start asking one for help,even if the person is dying of hunger,I will leave him/her to his/her fate.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by AyakaDunukofia: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
babsbolad:
Where did you get this your questionable statistics from? Are you really kidding here or something?? Igbos are more than the Yorubas? Did you truly type this or slip of the fingers?
I am not surprised you didn't know...equally not surprised you typed your uninformed opinion. The owners of Nigeria; the anglo saxons knows the country too well than the propagators of falsehood like you.[img] https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/resources/the-world-factbook/geos/ni.html [/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Heavance(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
deji17:

he was the President for 6 years and VP for 2 years, all together 8 years in Aso Rock?
Was Jonathan the president for 6 years?
Why do we keep saying things that are not true?
Check your facts and correct the figure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Mccullum: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
highcollide:
look at this kafir destroying this thread. If them born you well, sight the moon without the knowledge of your Fulani masters.

I undecided see it clearly that! That poke really heat you heavily... Just add this to your pain as I concur with that Guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by BillGoldberg: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
fk001:

Your head dey there at the bolded

You will vote SW ba

Any Igbo that votes any South Westerner may not make it out alive of the polling booth. You guys think you are smart abi? Every news and events happening now is being carefully documented and screenshoted! Not when the time comes to pay you guys back... A worthless Afonja animal will be screaming "Igbos hateful tribe this and that"! Oga adi egwu!

Lets see how Tinubu, Fashola or Osibanjo will even make a Northerner vote them over another Northerner! The Okada men here in Lagos cannot even attend a mosque a Yoruba man is an Imam! You know why? You remain a Kaffir! What Nnamdi Kanu is doing to Buhari now is childs play compared to what The west will suffer! In all, remember that you guys started it! Oga adi Egwu!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by eneyoduke(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
And not south south/south east
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Westaslave2(f): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

It is 80% sure that it will be Osinbajo
analysers ! 100% sure or wateva count us out wt south south n middle belt because pdp wl bring out kwankwanso or dankwanbo even atiku wl be 4 second term , u believe buhari jubrin wl convince north 2 vote afonja ryt even wen north knws he is dead hahaha...sophiscated m...ns

South south ,se n hausa mb wl vote hausa may be edo Muslima wl help u gather 2 %

Dat time u wl knw tribalism is swt

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
Mccullum:

I undecided see it clearly that! That poke really heat you heavily... Just add this to your pain as I concur with that Guy. grin
stop mentioning me. I'm not a paedophile worshiper.

Modified: Look, you Muslims should not even quote me. I have read books on your prophet Mohammed and I've seen his atrocities e.g stealing the fiancee of his adopted son, commanding a woman to be stoned to death because of adultery whereas he had over 27 wives and several cocubines etc....I will not hesisate to mention these things to hurt your feelings....

Be careful!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Heavance(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
pressplay411:
Nigeria's problem is not tribal but spiritual.
Nigeria's solution like wise.
When the church starts demanding for a Christian president, then we will see the blessings God has blessed Nigeria with, when Christ is seated on the Throne of Nigeria.

Am I trying to instigate religious intolerance? No.
I am simply saying, let's try a Christian President for a change.

The question is, who is a Christian?
Our problem is not spiritual, we pray and almost have the highest number of churches in the world, yet we are still backward.
Start from each state, the states you have a Christian leader, how good have they become?

Religion and tribalism is our greatest problem

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by BillGoldberg: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Our constitution has its limitations. It was militarily imposed. It isn't settled yet!

Come to my House in Ago Palace way Okota and say this! You will be buried alive right in your backyard. Lagos remains a no mans land forever. One Nigeria abi? You Yorubas will never know what hits you till it hits.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Westaslave2(f): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
[quote author=shizzle11 post=74088070]which Igbo will vote southt waste ?

God forbid!

They are on their own. Disgusting, treacherous and tribalistic degenerates [/quote ] sorry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 by Oblang(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
RTSC:

I am still looking for the Yoruba candidate that will campaign in igbo land for president.

na cane we go use flog am go back.

For ur mind...ur igwe will even give them chieftaincy title....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.