Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,404 members, 7,850,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi (10728 Views)

Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC / Tambuwal Gives Abdullahi Shehu House & Hajj Seat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by SmileXtraone: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2018
grin
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by stuffs4me(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2018
Killer Ango Abdulahi is one of the most evil vice chancelors in the history of this country.

The blood of the young promising ABU students you murdered will forever be on your blood stained handled.

Ango Abdulahi is also an untepentant ethnic bigot and a disgrace to people uniting the nation.
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by mansamusa08(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Panshakraaa:
Your legacy has been to marry young girls as 3rd and 4th wife.. Pedophilia has been your legacy alongside those who practice your religion. Nonsense

The legacy in your religion is to pretend to be celibate as an excuse to hide homosexual orientation. Then to go about sexually molesting young boys.
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by cooltola(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2018
Your generation completely destroyed Nigeria. Please do not come and talk again

2 Likes

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by iswallker(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2018
madjam:

Pls I really need help from you guys,

Am a computer literate and also a student... my computer job has really helped me a lot. I pay my school fees only, with the help of my job. I lost my job last month cus of what I didn't do. My fellow colleagues lied against me....Pls am currently in need of money right now

Pls if you can't help me pls don't insult me kindly ignore

Salami D David
Gtb

Can you carry blocks and cement at a site.?

2 Likes

Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by SmartMindsFx: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2018
Future of Nigeria will be bright when we have a competent leader who's ready and willing to embrace the future for betterment.
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Ibegtodiffer: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

Everyone is in need of money and your grammar leaves much to be desired.
There are a lot of people out there who cannot write or speak good English, but can type 18-40 words per minute. There are Professors who cannot type 12-15 words per minute. If you intend to help, give him a job if you have one. If not, fine. Leave his written English out of it.
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by AmeLonRo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Interesting. So, . Do you know why men love sex more than women? Check it out at newkokoro.com
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Awoleesu(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yeah!
The future is in ...

CRYPTOCURRENCY.
Re: Future Of Nigeria Not In Naira And Kobo –abdullahi by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
sophsia62:
At his 80th birthday, Prof. Ango Abdullahi, has warned that the future of Nigeria “is not in naira and Kobo’’, but in the legacies left for generations of Nigerians.

The octogenarian advised Nigerians, especially the young ones, to do everything possible to leave good legacy behind for future generation.

The former Vice-Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria held the anniversary at his farm at Basaa, Zaria in Kaduna State which was attended by ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo.

He said the ceremony was an opportunity for “members of the Abdullahi Kwasau dynasty to come together, “to know one other, speak with one another and strengthen the relationship with one other”.

Obasanjo, who was at the ceremony organised by Abdullahi Kwasau Dynasty, advised Nigerians to forge a collective force against the current insecurity.

He called on Nigerians not to plant the seed of destruction for the country.

Obasanjo said: “We have to work together to make our country what it should be.’’

Read more at https://www.akelicious.net/2018/12/future-of-nigeria-not-in-naira-and-kobo.html

Lol. I was expecting him to start talking about kryptôcúrrencies. Hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

NUPENG, PENGASSAN Back FG On Fuel Sale Suspension, Border Residents Fume / Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia / Ahmed Lawan: Buhari Diversified The Economy More Than Any Previous Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.