Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,969 members, 7,835,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown (25243 Views)

‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan / "Blow My Mind": Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido Music Video With Chris Brown / Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Sylvam(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
BigGuyMan:
Wetn frog voice wan sing sef embarassed

Another noise as usual loading

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Onyi22(f): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
That's my favorite nigga.....
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
asuustrike1:
Strategy to penetrate the top most market in the world. Peradventure this song hits the market, Davido will be more recognized across the globe. Hate or you what but he one of the few artist that is still trending till date.
Recognized for what froggy voice angry you're masturbating. Or maybe it's because I don't listen to shitty music.
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Sylvam(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
BigGuyMan:

1 Share

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Youngzubi(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
I hope we won't just be hearing Chris brown voice on background grin grin grin
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by 4ckTOTO: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
i am now keeping beards.
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Noise that can pay your 10 year salary if you have job sef
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
4ckTOTO:
i am now keeping beards.

Chairnan what's up? I get banana island property for sale. Interested?
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
doctoradekokolo:
Recognized for what froggy voice angry you're masturbating. Or maybe it's because I don't listen to shitty music.
Unfortunately I rarely listen to most Nigeria songs but when I see strategies I identify them. You may can call him all sorts of names but it doesn't change the fact that Davido is still soaring high among his peers. You mention froggy voice yet many Africans are crazy about him. You need to visit youtube to read comments, reviews about his songs.
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Mysociallife: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by anambraamaka: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
lipsrsealed
Here to market
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by able20(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Davido the next PDP governor of his state.
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
asuustrike1:

Unfortunately I rarely listen to most Nigeria songs but when I see strategies I identify them. You may can call him all sorts of names but it doesn't change the fact that Davido is still soaring high among his peers. You mention froggy voice yet many Africans are crazy about him. You need to visit youtube to read comments, reviews about his songs.
doctoradekokolo:
Another decadent song for naive naija youths. cool No confirmed 'bangers' these days, just rich, proud and promiscuous kids that don't know they need to invest in their future. undecided
Chris Brown. Was that not that ex jailbird with drug issues. The one with tatoos all over him. The one that slapped that Jamaican girl.
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by EmekaBlue(m): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Carry on.

Ogadimma
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by harrymahn: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
kobabe:
PMB 2019 PYO 2023
fool!
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Ayobami7(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
年底重磅转会大新闻
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by laosy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kellz193:
When Wizkid was chilling with him he didn’t post it oh just common FaceTime froggy run go Insta story go upload!! Maturity matters a lot aswear, this is what an upcoming artist should be doing.
Leave him alone jare!
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by onatisi(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ehiscotch:
To be honest, Davido has had very weak international collaboration.
He doesn't need it and he doesn't go about begging for it like others. He learnt his lessons years back and saw what happened to dbanj who went to USA seeking international fame . It is better to be an African music king who will be sought by other music kings from other parts of the world

1 Like

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by 4ckTOTO: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
sacluxisback:

Chairnan what's up? I get banana island property for sale. Interested?
bro, my issue with those banana island properties na the service charge. if you know a place there where i will be the one to take care of power, water etc , i will be interested. i dont like the idea of owning a house and paying mills yearly in the name of service charge. we always pray for the best, but what if i go broke for one reason or the other, how do i pay that service charge. just reasoning like a hustler man. not like a politician.
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by ulysses: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hope we go see Chris 4 d video...No b like Rkelly n TuBaba, WizKid n Drake o...

1 Like

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Ezengwoli1: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
[center][/center] winkit might be interesting bro..
BigGuyMan:

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
henrydadon:
Wizkid did it first and the song no blow

I don't think anyone liked that song. Good thing the one he did with drake was a massive hit. No1 in 21countries.

1 Like

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by olamilekan1715(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
cool keep it up obo even if am not ur fanz i still which you more success
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Oreoluwa5: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
henrydadon:
Wizkid did it first and the song no blow
d song no blow bt he chop award...😕😕😕😕
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by romzy33: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
post=74103139:
The song will be a big hit. we can't wait for it
nigga say u can't wait not we

1 Like

Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
4ckTOTO:

bro, my issue with those banana island properties na the service charge. if you know a place there where i will be the one to take care of power, water etc , i will be interested. i dont like the idea of owning a house and paying mills yearly in the name of service charge. we always pray for the best, but what if i go broke for one reason or the other, how do i pay that service charge. just reasoning like a hustler man. not like a politician.

Bro it is smooth, I am the direct link, just collect keys and move in. Please mail me uchukwumereze@gmail.com
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Chrisantus94(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
I just dey imagine wetin davido wan sing...
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
@wizkidayo is still mah favourite. LEGEND, abeg wetin dey shele for made in lagos concert??
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
oyedav:
@wizkidayo is still mah favourite. LEGEND, abeg wetin dey shele for made in lagos concert??
O boy! Just go to mr jollof instagram page and see crazy mad queue. shocked Victoria island on shutdown.
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by jaxxy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hmmm I’m looking at how this is gonna sound. Davido has yet got it right collaborating with American artists. It’s always off styles and flows.
Re: Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown by kelvinovie25(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Our infinix ambassador when dey use iPhone, welldone, but who still listen to Chris these days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Praise Ogbonna Suffers Domestic Violence. - Pictures / Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) / Chidinma Ekile Wows In Native Attire & Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.