Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan (1975 Views)

Davido Set For A Collabo With Chris Brown / Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake / Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by Nzie(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Nigerian singer and dancer, Omoniyi Temidayo Raphael, known professionally as Zlatan Ibile, has revealed he turned Drake’s offer to be on his new album ‘RESAN’.

Zlatan (musician) - Wikipedia

The “Bolanle” crooner made this known after a reporter asked about his international collaboration at his listening party yesterday. Replying the reported, Zlatan said Drake reached out to him to be on his new album, but he told him to wait for his next album.

He told his fans who were present that the Canadian singer will be on his next album. This sparked reactions on social media as users wondered why Zlatan will reject a collaboration with a heavyweight singer such as Drake or tell him to wait for his next album.

watch video below:

https://celebrity-profile.com/i-turned-down-a-collabo-with-drake-zlatan/

Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by temitope27(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2021
What is he trying to tell us nw
Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by Ezehillary(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2021
You are a Comedian

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by Maxymilliano(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2021
Replying the reported, Zlatan said Drake reached out to him to be on his new album, but he told him to wait for his next album.
See mumu .. You turned down a collabo because you are rich and famous than Drake abi grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2021
Mtchewww.
Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by Mightymosco: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2021
Soo?...hw wl an album wt cake equate 50 naira to a dollar...rubbish...
Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by Mirawonder007(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
This is guy too funny ,hw drake wan collaborate with ur wack lyrics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by Kingcalls: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
This guy is so full of himself.... wetin u wan sing for drake song?? Japkarikparipkakobaju and eiyeh eiyeh and dancing running man ... these guys don't hv talents, unfortunately they thrive due to the number of illitrates and unexposed peeps we hv in this country...even on Nairaland, them plenty

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by murithadoh(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kukunchua

1 Like

Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by Sacred007: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin. when this one start to dey sing that we no go hear word again
Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by richiemcgold: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
..that's a very childish statement

No doubt, Naija is blessed with many talented artists, but unfortunately most of them have low IQ.
Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
richiemcgold:
..that's a very childish statement

No doubt, Naija is blessed with many talented artists, but unfortunately most of them have low IQ.
Exactly..
Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by Saintmary(f): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lies
Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mr Linus Mba

Zlatan music is mostly Yoruba and pidgin with stupid bongo beat

Why drake music is in English with dope beat

How can they both collaborate, the difference is clear

Both cannot MIX

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by nairaman66(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Must be the Drake in Ogbomosho! grin grin

Joker of the year..

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Turned Down A Collabo With Drake’ – Zlatan by DAMN99: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2021
Someone should tell zlatan this joke is too expensive abeg grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad's Dad Finally Drops Tribute Song For His Son / Battle Of The Asses / Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson Back Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.