Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. (1203 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Jubril Al-sudani To Take A Glass Of Water / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2018
Small Doctor, Davido, Wizkid, Idris , Tetuila and co why una dey dull ? When is your Sai Baba 4 plus 4 tribute hitting the streets? I wan dance all the way to FeBuhari abeg . Sai Baba !!!!! Atiku and Obigotry crying right now.
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by MadamExcellency: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2018
Break in communication ends most marriages let alone a President who ignores talking to the people who elected him like a plague.

What does Buhari possess to warrant reelection?

No intelligence.
Zero competence.
His understanding of the economy is in the negative.
Can't market Nigeria to outside world.
Lacks sympathy for dead Nigerians he sworn to protect.
Not intellectually sound to interpret 21st century leadership.

What an analog President in a digital world.
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2018
MadamExcellency:
Break in communication ends most marriages let alone a President who ignores talking to the people who elected him like a plague.

What does Buhari possess to warrant reelection?

No intelligence.
Zero competence.
His understanding of the economy is in the negative.
Can't market Nigeria to outside world.
Lacks sympathy for dead Nigerians he sworn to protect.
Not intellectually sound to interpret 21st century leadership.

What an analog President in a digital world.

SAI baba!!! Brother help me shout am na. Sai Baba 4 plus 4 equals 8 !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXSVz_-w0mg
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2018
Nothing for Atiku and Obigotry. Sai Baba all the way. Need to work for my 30k. Original BMC crew in da house grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diXbAt31MTY
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by MadamExcellency: 10:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Oshigun:

SAI baba!!! Brother help me shout am na. Sai Baba 4 plus 4 equals 8 !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXSVz_-w0mg

Are you a robot or simply an internet bot?

Think for yourself and say something meaning. Give us reasons to vote Buhari or counter my opinion.
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2018
MadamExcellency:

Are you a robot or simply an internet bot?

Think for yourself and say something meaning. Give us reasons to vote Buhari or counter my opinion.

I give you diddly squat. Go and vote your Atiku and we will Sai Baba at the poll. Meanwhile, I would not mind to Sai Baba with the lady in white below cool cool

Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by MadamExcellency: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2018
Oshigun:

I give you diddly squat. Go and vote your Atiku and we will Sai Baba at the poll. Meanwhile, I would not mind to Sai Baba with the lady in white below cool cool

You said nothing.

I need reasons to vote not based on clannish rewards, religious sentiment, regional selfishness and petty excuses.

Tell me why Buhari and not Ezekwesili, Hashim, Sowere or Duke?
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2018
MadamExcellency:

You said nothing.

I need reasons to vote not based on clannish rewards, religious sentiment, regional selfishness and petty excuses.

Is that you in the profile picture? Sweet thing, my apologies. No vex . Where are my manners. My support for Buhari is based on the notion he is the best for now with all things taken into consideration. Feel free to PM me so we can continue this conversation in private. Love your outfit die sha. Very chic and regal. Edo Princess right?
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by MadamExcellency: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oshigun:

Is that you in the profile picture? Sweet thing, my apologies. No vex . Where are my manners. My support for Buhari is based on the notion he is the best for now with all things taken into consideration. Feel free to PM me so we can continue this conversation in private. Love your outfit die sha. Very chic and regal. Edo Princess right?

My friend, the Buhari we have in Aso Rock right now is the worst among the presidential candidates.

Buhari would've been manageable and better if he wasn't in the business of undermining Prof Osinbajo's positive economic and security moves. He like reversing Osinbajo's intellectual decisions by listening to his cave men. Forget Buhari, he is remotely controlled, he lost all contact with reality - ask his wife Aisha.
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
MadamExcellency:

My friend, the Buhari we have in Aso Rock right now is the worst among the presidential candidates.

Buhari would've been manageable and better if he wasn't in the business of undermining Prof Osinbajo's positive economic and security moves. He like reversing Osinbajo's intellectual decisions by listening to his cave men. Forget Buhari, he is remotely controlled, he lost all contact with reality - ask his wife Aisha.

Lets get real. The election is between APC and PDP
I.e Buhari and Atiku. Even if all you say is true do we then replace Buhari with Atiku? Do you appreciate what that would mean for Nigeria? If Sowore or others stand a chance of winning then I can entertain your argument but the reality is that it the duo of Buhari or Atiku alone in the frame to lead Nigeria next year.

Look at those close to Atiku. Obi, FFK, saraki, Dogara et al . All of them political prostitutes who keep swapping political Parties daily because it is retention of power and privilege that matters to them and not being principled, upright and consistent.

What do you think these hungry desperados will do if voted back into power considering we all witnessed their 16 years ruination of Nigeria? Even after being voted out they quickly jumped on the APC ship to remain politically relevant. When they realised it was not "business as usual" under PMB they ran back to the PDP.

Is it not obvious it would be suicidal to trust those sort with power? Best to endure with Buhari who is working well with what he inherited and then see the baton of power hand over to another progressive hand in future.
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by NinjaMetahuman: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
MadamExcellency:

You said nothing.

buhari is a failure no doubt

But election are won based on party structure.

the candidates listed above may have something to offer but their parties dont have the wit of apc and pdp for now.

Now, that could have used buharis failure presented atiku of all people.

some of us that want buhari gone cant risk treasury key in the hand of atiku and his gang of robbers

so buhari the better candidate for now. He should do his remaining and probably useless 4 years and get the Bleep out.
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by MadamExcellency: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oshigun:

Lets get real. The election is between APC and PDP
I.e Buhari and Atiku. Even if all you say is true do we then replace Buhari with Atiku? Do you appreciate what that would mean for Nigeria? If Sowore or others stand a chance of winning then I can entertain your argument but the reality is that it the duo of Buhari or Atiku alone in the frame to lead Nigeria next year.

Look at those close to Atiku. Obi, FFK, saraki, Dogara et al . All of them political prostitutes who keep swapping political Parties daily because it is retention of power and privilege that matters to them and not being principled, upright and consistent.

What do you think these hungry desperados will do if voted back into power considering we all witnessed their 16 years ruination of Nigeria? Even after being voted out they quickly jumped on the APC ship to remain politically relevant. When they realised it was not "business as usual" under PMB they ran back to the PDP.

Is it not obvious it would be suicidal to trust those sort with power? Best to endure with Buhari who is working well with what he inherited and then see the baton of power hand over to another progressive hand in future.

I am not a fan of Atiku Abubaka but I put it to you that had Atiku clinged APC presidential ticket having came second and defeated
Goodluck Jonathan with Tinubu's full unreserved support, Osinbajo would've emerged as vice-president and Nigeria wiuld've been far better and stable than what we have now - Fact.

So many countries are corrupt and still doing great - Fact.

Under Buhari, corruption and stolen wealth didn't reduce rather the number of politicians sharing the loot were limited.

My opinion is that Obi or Osinbajo as Vice President is very okay but Buhari is a non starter. Give him the best brains in Nigeria and see him destroy their reputation and track record. Buhari once told Nigerians that Ministers are noise makers meaning he can never rely on their expertise for judgement and policy implementation.

I am afraid, Buhari is Nigeria's problem for now and needs to be changed. Nigeria can't survive another four years of Buhari's presidency unless Buhari promises to allow Professor Osinbajo to set the agenda and implement his digital policies to drive Nigeria forward.
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by MadamExcellency: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:

the candidates listed above may have something to offer but their parties dont have the wit of apc and pdp for now.

some of us that want buhari gone cant risk treasury key in the hand of atiku and his gang of robbers

so buhari the better candidate for now. He should do his remaining and probably useless 4 years and get the Bleep out.

Does Buhari know anything about management to begin with?

Anyone with close access to Buhari can trick him into signing anything even when he can't understand it.

Cabals may have been forging Buhari's signatures and carting away money with reckless abandon because of Buhari's ignorance and backwardness.

Our debts are growing to his amazement because he is not in control and the security situations are getting worse because he is not allowed to be in front rather he is being "hyper-remoted"

I am afraid, we need to change Buhari to save Nigeria, we can't manage him for another four years. Anybody is better, it can't get worst.
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
MadamExcellency:

I am not a fan of Atiku Abubaka but I put it to you that had Atiku clinged APC presidential ticket having came second and defeated
Goodluck Jonathan with Tinubu's full unreserved support, Osinbajo would've emerged as vice-president and Nigeria wiuld've been far better and stable than what we have now - Fact.

So many countries are corrupt and still doing great - Fact.

Under Buhari, corruption and stolen wealth didn't reduce rather the number of politicians sharing the loot were limited.

My opinion is that Obi or Osinbajo as Vice President is very okay but Buhari is a non starter. Give him the best brains in Nigeria and see him destroy their reputation and track record. Buhari once told Nigerians that Ministers are noise makers meaning he can never rely on their expertise for judgement and policy implementation.

I am afraid, Buhari is Nigeria's problem for now and needs to be changed. Nigeria can't survive another four years of Buhari's presidency unless Buhari promises to allow Professor Osinbajo to set the agenda and implement his digital policies to drive Nigeria forward.

Well, there is no way forward then. If you say PMB must go and we all know it is only Atiku that can replace him then the choice is simple. PMB stays for now.
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:

Even as I feel you judge Buhari harshly I agree with your core jist which is that Atiku and his Vultures must not replace Buhari. Imagine coke sniffer FFK as a Minister or Fayose bullying Nigerians?

Do you remember the revelation below revealing the rigging atrocity GEJ and the PDP supervised using our armed forces yet Fayose went on to lead Ekiti for a wasted 4 years.

We cannot go back to PDP Egypt and younger Nairalanders should go and gain some history lesson instead of forming opinions based on the past three years alone. The brave whistleblower below Sergeant Koli, had to go into exile.

Many sacrificed to get the very evil PDP out, after 26 ruinous years, and we will now betray those folks to let PDP back in after 4 years and without even giving APC half of the time the PDP has had? Not going to happen.

I can support Buhari leaving un 2019 only if a better option is guaranteed. Unapologetic PDP, that remains as evil as ever and still promoting the same characters who ruined Nigeria over 16 locust years, can never be an option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDTWXAFdnFM
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
MadamExcellency:

Anyone with close access to Buhari can trick him into signing anything even when he can't understand it.

Cabals may have been forging Buhari's signatures and carting away money with reckless abandon because of Buhari's ignorance and backwardness.

Our debts are growing to his amazement because he is not in control and the security situations are getting worse because he is not allowed to be in front rather he is being "hyper-remoted"

I am afraid, we need to change Buhari to save Nigeria, we can't manage him for another four years. Anybody is better, it can't get worst.

It can't get worse? So you want a return to a time lunatics life FFK ran the asylum? There is a saying in life. Be careful what you wish for.

It seems some of you have forgotten how terrible things were under the PDP. Coke sniffer FFK was busy giving excuses about occultist instead of doing his job.

Be 100% assured it is the likes of druggie FFK, lawless Fayose, liar Okupe and co who will form Atiku's cabinet. What way for Nigeria then?

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2016/09/14/cult-groups-aviation-sector-caused-plane-crashes-2005-2006-fani-kayode/amp/

How cult groups in aviation sector caused plane crashes between 2005 and 2006 – Fani-Kayode

Former Aviation Minister, Femi-Fani Kayode, has alleged that the five plane crash between 2005 and 2006 were caused by ritualists in the Aviation sector.
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by NinjaMetahuman: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
MadamExcellency:

[s]Our debts are growing to his amazement because he is not in control and the security situations are getting worse because he is not allowed to be in front rather he is being "hyper-remoted"[/s]

this one is just propaganda.
our debt is not worse than what we had 4 years ago even when we were making more money from crude.

nigeria is not gonna get worse but probably never gonna get better with buhari till 2023.

again, the election is buhari and atiku.
atiku is not an option and can never be an option to sane people without short memory.

simple
Re: 4 Plus 4 Jubrin Al Sudani Swag Too Much. by NinjaMetahuman: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oshigun:

Even as I feel you judge Buhari harshly I agree with your core jist which is that Atiku and his Vultures must not replace Buhari. Imagine coke sniffer FFK as a Minister or Fayose bullying Nigerians?

Do you remember the revelation below revealing the rigging atrocity GEJ and the PDP supervised using our armed forces yet Fayose went on to lead Ekiti for a wasted 4 years.

We cannot go back to PDP Egypt and younger Nairalanders should go and gain some history lesson instead of forming opinions based on the past three years alone. The brave whistleblower below Sergeant Koli, had to go into exile.

Many sacrificed to get the very evil PDP out, after 26 ruinous years, and we will now betray those folks to let PDP back in after 4 years and without even giving APC half of the time the PDP has had? Not going to happen.

I can support Buhari leaving un 2019 only if a better option is guaranteed. Unapologetic PDP, that remains as evil as ever and still promoting the same characters who ruined Nigeria over 16 locust years, can never be an option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDTWXAFdnFM
yeah.

buhari completely under performed and sucker punched some of us that campaigned vigorously to get rid of pdp in 2015.. His lack of action when it is needed most is the most annoying.

pdp shouldnt even have been in contention now if he didnt fail us.. pdp should have been dead and buried 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara: Appeal Did Not Give Positive Consequence; APC Counsel Dries INEC / Hope For Atiku? / Those Kidnapping And Killing In Enugu Are From Benue And Kogi State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.