Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos (35669 Views)

Chronicles Of My Life On Board Ship / Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job / 5 Reasons To Become A Commercial Airline Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by dainformant(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
A young man identified as Jeremy James is trending on social media after flying his first flight as an Airline Pilot on Friday, December 21, with his parents on board.

According to Jeremy who had the pleasure of flying his parents for the first time, his dad never wanted to fly with him until he flew a jet.

The first thing his dad said to him once they got out of the plane was “my back hurts”. According to him, they didn’t even land that hard. Jeremy flies the Embraer for Republic Airways.

The excited pilot took to Twitter to share pictures of his parents and wrote; Flew my first flight as an Airline Pilot today! I also had the pleasure of flying my parents for the first time, My dad never wanted to fly with me until I flew a jet and the first thing he says to me once I get out the plane is “my back hurts” we didn’t even land that hard.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/young-man-flies-first-flight-as-airline-pilot-with-his-parents-on-board-photos.html

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by YESpParticipant: 1:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wow shocked
Joy of parenthood. This is awesome!! kiss

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by Beface(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
How proud it is to watch your child achieve his/her goal.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by savio93(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Awesome.

I admire young pilots. Keep growing sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by iamawara(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
We driving our parents this 2019 by His Grace

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by tomgilbert(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nice
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by made4naijamusic: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
wink
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by awa(m): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nice
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by OG1BABY(f): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lovely
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by Lilchilz(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
i'm proud to be a metallurqical and material science enqineer

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Now this one is not a lazy youth........

Unlike his lazy counterparts in Nigeria who are always with their PC looking for whom to devour his bank account......if u know u know

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by Sultty(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nice one, may we eat d fruits of our labour

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
His mol doesn't look happy,.
Maybe he wanted the boy to be and uber driver instead
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by platodeen(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
In need of a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT at your workplace? Please assist a brother.

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
shockedshocked
wow, The power of being persistent enough to acheive your dreams!!
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by benitwater(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
iamawara:
We driving our parents this 2019 by His Grace
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by Seetto: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is suicidal, first time...
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by TheManOfTheYear: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
Congratulations Captain
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
cheesy

I feel like getting a pilot license, the problem is how to gather like 8 million naira especially when you don finish university & nobody wants to give you plenty cash like before
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by naijaboiy: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Interesting...being a pilot was my first dream occupation in life until I discovered I was scared of height and the unknown. Like "what if the plane crashes".

Maybe one of my future kids will end up flying. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
great
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by Righteousness89(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Congrats bro!!
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
cool I trust that mom go just dey pray dey go saying ThankYou Jesus until d plane land..Trust black american christians
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by able1993(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
Congratulations, that is the wish of every man, who doesn't want his or her parents to be happy, your kids will also make their parents happy....

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by temmypotter(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
if not for Nigeria and "choose course so you can enter school".. finish school, do and make money sharp sharp.. I should be a pilot or aeronaut by now.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by tunmoj(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Who believes the dad was scared before and during the flight? The mum was so composed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by deafeyez: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Beface:
How proud it is to watch your child achieve his/her goal.

A Glory to behold.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos by anambraamaka: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Great

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? / Is Dentistry Better Than Medicine / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.