Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,369 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' (20823 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Rachel Bakam Unveiled As Country Director Of UN Ambassador Of SDGS Network / Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by kirchofff(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2018
post=74114089:
Apart from Being funny , his humanitarian side is just so heart warming.

You will ALWAYS have haters, no matter the good things you do in this life.

Williams, Just do your things and leave haters to keep hating.
this guy is lying. I have proof of our Instagram chat where he told me to pay $1000, if not for the fact that I didn't have the money then, I would have paid. And it's his real Instagram account. It wasn't verified then, but now it is. Same account, I still have the conversion.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Slynation(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2018
yvelchstores:
Oga stop lying pls.u sent this to me and it was your account, it was u.
One thing is very certain, most celebrities out there are certified scammers,G-boys name it, hiding under the pretence of i have been hacked or impersonation,it maybe him or may not,anything is possible
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Unik3030: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2018
Fran6ixesq:
Yes some things are behind it, and those things are hate, envy, wickedness all these mixed with senselessness. So many broke Nigerians find it unbelievable that a young man can make money without fraud or some sort of ~rituals~. You that know how to make use of your head please use it to investigate those allegations cause I see you're very interested in them. Ndị anya ụfụ.
defender of crap just see different evidences from another person b4 u start talking crap with your Stockholm syndrome

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by MollyBank: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2018
Built2last:
Take a look at the munched chats claiming to be him

His name is spelt as Willaim not William. He has someone with his name on Twitter with almost 40,000 people scamming people. Bloggers can ruin destiny.

You do understand that the chat that had Willaim was a watsapp chat?that means the name was saved mispelt by the owner of the phone. All the Instagram chats came from him and even the youth assembly he claimed to be associated with, said he's not their ambassador.
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by cyndylove64(f): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2018
ColdIce:
let me fuc u
ur name is cold ice I need hot ice not cold ice#winks
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by cyndylove64(f): 9:19am On Dec 24, 2018
iRepMyCity:

is your bf aware that you’re begging for money on nairaland?
yes na since. You are a cheerful giver just help me grin#after all u are repping my city
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2018
Marotzke:
since you are sure it is his verified Instagram Handle, please forward same or post the screen shots.
Fact is that most fraud victims don't want to accept the fact of their gullibility .
They must blame someone.
In the 90s people were coming to CBN to demand the release of their funds that they have paid " Tax" on.
When they couldn't get the money, they resorted to calling CBN Governors and entire Nigerians fraudsters.
Dude, I am done with this sh!t and I am not your average gullible Nigerian. Obviously, I didn't fall for his cheap scam and when I said it came from him, it truly came from him.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by smeag0l(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2018
What job does Williams Uchemba do?People don't get paid for being youth representatives in the general assembly so I ask again" what job does he do?". If he claims not to be involved in scams then he should tell us what he legitimately does that brings money to him. Nigerians don't like calling a spade as a spade

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Donbigi2(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
kirchofff:
this guy is lying. I have proof of our Instagram chat where he told me to pay $1000, if not for the fact that I didn't have the money then, I would have paid. And it's his real Instagram account. It wasn't verified then, but now it is. Same account, I still have the conversion.
can you show a video moving from the chat to his profile?
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Unik3030: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2018

Really? To every rumour there's an element of truth? Oga that talk is shit.

Let's assume I sit in the comfort of my bedroom and post things about you saying you're a ritual killer even though I don't know you, does it means there is an element of truth?

There are some things we need to reason before saying because the world is evolving and thanks to technology anybody can say whatever they like.
can u now see for yourself now that uchemba Williams Na scam. so trust nobody
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Unik3030: 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Marotzke:
so there is an element of truth on that rumor that you are a Boko Haram associate member?
can u now see for yourself now that uchemba Williams Na scam. trust nobody
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by kirchofff(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2018
Donbigi2:
can you show a video moving from the chat to his profile?
I'll show you a proof on whatsapp
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Donbigi2(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2018
kirchofff:
I'll show you a proof on whatsapp
. This is my number 07050757709. Pls do. I really wanna believe he is innocent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj‘s Forgets His Chain On Aero Flight, To Reward Anyone Who Finds It / Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress / John Dumelo Attacked By Robbers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.