Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' (20828 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Rachel Bakam Unveiled As Country Director Of UN Ambassador Of SDGS Network / Ruggedman Reacts After Woman Accuses Him Of Scamming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Memberclub(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Guilty as Fvck!
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Yeyeboy88(m): 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
Please somebody should help me make i see food chop for Christmas
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
He did/does, I still have the message we exchanged (on his verified Instagram handler) where he was asking me to pay $1000 just to attend a UN youth convection (in new york) in August this year. He further stated that if I was coming from Nigeria, I would pay $1500 (which would include visa arrangement). And I am very sure a lot of Nigerians would have fallen for that white scam. All these lying fake as$ Nigerian celebrities sef #hiss

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by ubergold(m): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2018
Unik3030:
this is d problem with an average Nigerian,just try to make them see things from a different perspective n see how they give u names. so are u telling me that this guy is an angel who can't b involved in fraud? am sure if seun egbegbe or Evans were not caught red handed it is people like u that will defend them to high heaven.nobody is an angel n anybody can do anything. believe that n nobody can disapoint or do anything that will shock u

The young man is a celebrity and so like many other public figures scammers use their identity to defraud people. Pay a visit to EFCC office and you will see the number of persons that have used the name of several public office holders to defraud people. Even big name like Dangote as well. Does that make them fraudsters. Using the assertion that because his name has popped up twice in scam stories is not enough to conclude or deduce that he is a scammer. If you want to give benefit of doubt why not give a positive one? Afterall he is a human being like you. He even came out to publicly deny it with proofs but no, that not enough Afterall he is rich and you can't explain his wealth. Bro, speak good of people until you can proof otherwise

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by mexzony: 12:05am On Dec 24, 2018
Unik3030:
dont forget this is not the first time he will b accused of doing such, the other time he was accused of romance scam n he came out to debunk it. though am not saying he's guilty as alleged but to every rumour there's an element of truth
I tend to disagree with this statement to every rumour there is an element of truth.am not vouching for uchemba but have you asked your self what if the the rumours are well what they are rumours with pure lies then where is the element of truth. Sometimes rumours are just rumours as we have wicked people who know that people will always latch on to that "to every rumour there is an element of truth" statement.
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by ednut1(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2018
Posing as a UN ambassador to defraud pple of 1000 dols paid to his personal account and not FAF. Get u the letter for 225 usd and send u to the embassy where rejection awaits.Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Weaponx: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by GistFullGround: 12:39am On Dec 24, 2018
Check yourself and STOP your illegal lifestyle.

It's not about doing a video and denying that you are not a 419.

You have to STOP or the laws of America, that respects no one will mess you up.
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by baby124: 12:39am On Dec 24, 2018
He’s a well known scammer amongst the people who have attended this event. He is in no way a UN ambassador. He just attended a conference which is free to all and then tagged himself ambassador. Nonsense. Let the UN investigate him and turn his case to the US authorities. In his life if he see sca... not to talk of scam he will japa.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Softness147: 1:01am On Dec 24, 2018
Unik3030:
this is d problem with an average Nigerian,just try to make them see things from a different perspective n see how they give u names. so are u telling me that this guy is an angel who can't b involved in fraud? am sure if seun egbegbe or Evans were not caught red handed it is people like u that will defend them to high heaven.nobody is an angel n anybody can do anything. believe that n nobody can disapoint or do anything that will shock u

Bros every body will not be like u. we still have guys with morals if u have lost urs. Stop hating the young man. Pray for ur own upliftment n not enving

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by iRepMyCity(m): 1:02am On Dec 24, 2018
cyndylove64:
I just need some one to do Xmas for me jor
cry I am broke #no insult pls acct details: Nkwor.c.Cynthia 3099075582(firstbank)even 5naira is money grin

is your bf aware that you’re begging for money on nairaland?
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by ArticleBeast: 1:10am On Dec 24, 2018
udemzy101:

Really? To every rumour there's an element of truth? Oga that talk is shit.

Let's assume I sit in the comfort of my bedroom and post things about you saying you're a ritual killer even though I don't know you, does it means there is an element of truth?

There are some things we need to reason before saying because the world is evolving and thanks to technology anybody can say whatever they like.
Thank you
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by ArticleBeast: 1:13am On Dec 24, 2018
PaulSimon2020:
He did/does, I still have the message we exchanged (on his verified Instagram handler) where he was asking me to pay $1000 just to attend a UN youth convection (in new york) in August this year. He further stated that if I was coming from Nigeria, I would pay $1500 (which would include visa arrangement). And I am very sure a lot of Nigerians would have fallen for that white scam. All these lying fake as$ Nigerian celebrities sef #hiss
Share the message uncle liar...If you don't have the message and you are defaming him, may you experience a mournful 2019...Haters disguised as fans
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2018
ArticleBeast:

Share the message uncle liar...If you don't have the message and you are defaming him, may you experience a mournful 2019...Haters disguised as fans
He knows the truth himself, I don't have any business with you.
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by dustmalik: 2:03am On Dec 24, 2018
There might be an element of truth to the accusation. Here is what another Nairalander shared yesterday
https://www.nairaland.com/4920029/williams-uchemba-scammer-edafe-okporo/2#74104861
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 24, 2018
how then was the fake account verified?
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by ColdIce: 4:58am On Dec 24, 2018
let me fuc u
cyndylove64:
I just need some one to do Xmas for me jor
cry I am broke #no insult pls acct details: Nkwor.c.Cynthia 3099075582(firstbank)even 5naira is money grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by AlphaDibia(m): 5:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Women don't care if a guy is a scammer unless he's ugly..

post=74114068:
Very, cute funny and talented guy.

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by LordsApostle: 5:15am On Dec 24, 2018
Unik3030:
guy use your head, this is not the first time this guy is being accused for fraud n its not even by the same person. sometime ago he was accused of romance scam because his pictures n details are dere n he came out n issued a disclaimer n it's happening again. y always him? forget tribal sentiment or broke man mentality that the rich n famous can do no wrong. something must b behind it
I think you the one that needs to use your head bro.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Weaponx: 6:06am On Dec 24, 2018
ainas247:
Wow.. FTC this Xmas is going to be great..
Oya lalasticalala make I send my acct??

Check my profile I have something to gift

Since you are FTC please modify it and insert the video so that people will see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noMUVivMuW8
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Fran6ixesq(m): 6:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Yes some things are behind it, and those things are hate, envy, wickedness all these mixed with senselessness. So many broke Nigerians find it unbelievable that a young man can make money without fraud or some sort of ~rituals~. You that know how to make use of your head please use it to investigate those allegations cause I see you're very interested in them. Ndị anya ụfụ.
Unik3030:
guy use your head, this is not the first time this guy is being accused for fraud n its not even by the same person. sometime ago he was accused of romance scam because his pictures n details are dere n he came out n issued a disclaimer n it's happening again. y always him? forget tribal sentiment or broke man mentality that the rich n famous can do no wrong. something must b behind it
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by sucess001(m): 6:58am On Dec 24, 2018
He just admitted to being a fraud. He has no affiliation to the UN...even the unknown organisation he belongs to has said they will investigate.

Nigerian youths are generally daft...imagine people defending his action as being an act of haters. We need to learn to condemn fraud when we see it. No wonder we are seen as a corrupt people. We celebrate wealth even wen we know its fraudulent. If this guy was in the us....he would be behind bars by now

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2018
ShitHead:
Believe him at your risk.
I'm telling you
Am one of his followers on,Twitter and if he's the one behind that account he's a Scammer because I have reported the issues to him on instagram and I even mail him but he never for once reply me

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 24, 2018
Asquare84:
The guy that wrongfully accused him of being a fraud star should be arrested and charged for defamation of character
Bro you need to do Research very Well
Before you conclude follow him on Twitter you will hate him
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Bibyken(f): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2018
Hizzy:

Bro you need to do Research very Well
Before you conclude follow him on Twitter you will hate him
He has said it many times that he is not on Twitter.
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2018
ubergold:

The young man is a celebrity and so like many other public figures scammers use their identity to defraud people. Pay a visit to EFCC office and you will see the number of persons that have used the name of several public office holders to defraud people. Even big name like Dangote as well. Does that make them fraudsters. Using the assertion that because his name has popped up twice in scam stories is not enough to conclude or deduce that he is a scammer. If you want to give benefit of doubt why not give a positive one? Afterall he is a human being like you. He even came out to publicly deny it with proofs but no, that not enough Afterall he is rich and you can't explain his wealth. Bro, speak good of people until you can proof otherwise
The person using his Name has above 40k followers he never for once come out to tell us that, it's not his real account I reported the nonsense to him on instagram I even emailed him but he refused to say something

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Bibyken(f): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2018
Hizzy:

I'm telling you
Am one of his followers on,Twitter and if he's the one behind that account he's a Scammer because I have reported the issues to him on instagram and I even mail him but he never for once reply me
He has said it many times that he is not and has never been on Twitter.
He even repeat it in the videos.
The Twitter account you are talking about is definitely fake.
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 24, 2018
Bibyken:
He has said it many times that he is not on Twitter.
Okay
Forget that he's the one behind that account
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by yvelchstores(f): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2018
Oga stop lying pls.u sent this to me and it was your account, it was u.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by abdulaz: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2018
This one Na one of the immigration scam formats Na. They are many.

United Nations Ambassadors and Envoys

Diplomatic Courier

Work Permit authorization

Foreign Affairs and so on.

Na wise people dey do these scams because if dem direct you go Embassy and embassy reject your visa you no go fit blame dem, dem go just tell you say na you no impress the US Embassy officials wey make dem reject your Visa grin

The only fvck up be say him dey use his fame as an actor take dey convince him clients.

Hahahaha cheesy

Everyday a new maga is birthed.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Marotzke(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2018
PaulSimon2020:
since you are sure it is his verified Instagram Handle, please forward same or post the screen shots.
Fact is that most fraud victims don't want to accept the fact of their gullibility .
They must blame someone.
In the 90s people were coming to CBN to demand the release of their funds that they have paid " Tax" on.
When they couldn't get the money, they resorted to calling CBN Governors and entire Nigerians fraudsters.
Re: Williams Uchemba Denies Claim Of Scamming People As 'UN Ambassador' by Unik3030: 8:49am On Dec 24, 2018
Fran6ixesq:
Yes some things are behind it, and those things are hate, envy, wickedness all these mixed with senselessness. So many broke Nigerians find it unbelievable that a young man can make money without fraud or some sort of ~rituals~. You that know how to make use of your head please use it to investigate those allegations cause I see you're very interested in them. Ndị anya ụfụ.
this is how we got to stealing pants n killing people for money cos people know fully well that once u are rich no one will inquiry into how u make it. all they do is celebrate u n tap into what they don't know d source. just imagine what u wrote up there... hate, envy n wickedness say Wetin? u this people ehn.... anybody who sees things from another perspective would b branded an hater n given many names n we wonder y people are too desperate for money. change your warped mentality n see beyond religion, tribe, social class n u will see things from different angle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Loved The Wrong Person - Toni Payne, 9lce's Ex Wife / Patoranking Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today With This Photo / Davido Is Not Totally Free Over Tagbo’s Umeike’s Death - Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.