Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens (43102 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / LAUTECH Suspends Certificate Of Graduate Who Claimed A Lecturer Victimised Him / Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
davbravo:
mtchewww...so are you insinuating that students should purposely not do well in school as that will make them more successful or what... You should also note that more than 90% of graduates fall within that 2nd class and pass, that's why you find more successful people that graduated within this category.

I watched an interview recently on elon musk and he said he doesn't hire people base on certificate, he hires people base on skills.
Go and read rich dad, poor dad!
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Viserion: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
SamJed:
I am currently studying computer science too.... it was in my second year that I realized that the course it not just about the book work but the skills you acquire....i got bored with the book work and decided to learn skills... I had to learn AutoCAD, Photoshop, article writing and Ruby... currently I am making money out-of these while even still in school....so I wonder why a first class COMPUTER SCIENCE student should be looking for work when he can get paid by using his laptop
how can I start earning like you
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Viserion: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kira290:
when me, a secondary school dropout is earning over $3000 monthly.... with my laptop undecided undecided
Some people are just dumb sha undecided cheesy
how?
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

Legitimately ?? @ the bolded
You can acquire any IT skill you need to learn online. All you need is time, data, and the determination to succeed.

Be wary of contacting nlers off this platform. Scammers are always lurking around on Nl, looking for unsuspecting members to bilk.

Profitable IT skills you can learn as a CS grad or underG include data science, programming, machine learning, Web design, graphics design, app development... .

If you're really serious about acquiring profitable IT skills, you can start by searching for threads on this on Nl. To do this, go to Google and type the skill you've in mind, following this format: "how to learn a specific skill space Nairaland." And hit the search button.

Then, open the link to one of the threads in the search results and study the thread.

You will need a lot of data to acquire such skill and have to visit other websites, such as YouTube, and other platforms, with free tutorials on programming.

Or you could search for this moniker, stagger — he's one of the top IT freelancers in Nigeria, making a kill on Upwork — and seek his advice.

Or better still, if you can afford it, you can sign up for classes on Lynda, edx.org, or Udemy. The courses are not free but are quite worthwhile.

Again, be circumspect when dealing with people online.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

Some don't even have at all. You should be glad you have one.

Do you know how much a gaming system costs, mine was about 600k & You have FOUR OF THEM. haba, this shocked me especially since You are A GIRL!!!

1 Like

Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Viserion: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
odizeey:
4 gig is small sha. But I can lead you to where you can make money, but na patience win am. With learning. IT is dope. If you ready sha I dey to talk to. Others inclusive. I no like as we Nigerias dey roam broke.
iam interested pls
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by okwabayi(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
It doesn't take a First Class degree to know if one does no work they'll die of hunger.
He found a hustle to while away time while jobless, good for him.
Why am I and other unemployed youths reading about a man on the verge of success again?
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Birkhof(m): 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

I hope this won't be your advice when I finally reach you??
Lolz. Why would i
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:
Akure

Your best bet is Lagos to find a good programming school
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Birkhof(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

You are not on whatsap??
Nope, just text or call me
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by complimentss00: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bet companies go hear word this season. We are ready for them.
Be a part and share your story.

Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Firmjudge(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

I swear to Almighty God I am not.
you prolly havent heard of Fiverr, upwork, domain sale ET El? do yourself a favor and look em up..
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by nullboss: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
mrvitalis:

Computer science for that matter... Smh there are so many jobs.. Web design and so many things he can do.... Tell him I have a lot of jobs for him of he can design a website or program apps
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by SamJed(m): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Viserion:
how can I start earning like you
for AutoCAD the final year students in my school always have projects that require designing and the minimum price I collect is 3 thousand..... for article writing I work under someone that gives us daily articles to write.. 800 naira per one thousand words.... for photoshop I have my connections...ruby, I am not yet perfect....doing that one small small

1 Like

Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by nullboss: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
odizeey:
4 gig is small sha. But I can lead you to where you can make money, but na patience win am. With learning. IT is dope. If you ready sha I dey to talk to. Others inclusive. I no like as we Nigerias dey roam broke.
what's the deal bruh
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Charly68: 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
This is my type of guy, enjoy yourself where you are on your way to where you're going .
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by nullboss: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bugcompiler:
I question the integrity of his grade and his institution. does it means he never acquired any ICT skill studying this course and all he can do is butchering? I hold Distinction in Comp SC with programming skills from a Federal Polytechnic and I earned enough as a student to care for myself and my siblings in school including driving a good car. How s it possible for anyone to achieve that grade without a skill in CS when u are expected to do lots of lab practical work. Don't discourage pple from studying one of the best courses in 21st century.
you mean you bought a car took care of your siblings and yourself while still a student in Poly?. omo you neva took wetin you dey do grin
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

Legitimately ?? @ the bolded
yes
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Viserion:
iam interested pls
pm
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
nullboss:
what's the deal bruh
pm
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by jacobsmith18(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
What a story (and picture also). There are not too much real stories about success of poor people. Study is too much expensive nowadays. I tried this https://educatingessays.co.uk/dissertation-writing-services/ and passed my exams... But there will be always discussion about such things.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by Ayobami7(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
我什么都没有
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by nullboss: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
odizeey:
pm
sent
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by BrokenCock: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

what's this one typing??
let's share our nos on skype or here if its ok byYou
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by darichlife: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
LuciferCatholic:
Why can't the good Doctor give him the money he spent on sewing that babaringa to better his life?

Charity begins at home.

*spits angry

If you post something nice will it kill you. Why always looking for faults in everything.

Please grow up

1 Like

Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by maynation(f): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Jiang:

Do you know how much a gaming system costs, mine was about 600k & You have FOUR OF THEM. haba, this shocked me especially since You are A GIRL!!!

Obviously you are into games than me. Although I at a point had to replace my HP 2000 (which I bought because the seller deceived me the graphics card would make me enjoy my game but later turned out to be a mirage ) with hp 15 so has to enjoy my game better b do but none of my laptops cost more than #110k. Which means your one laptop can buy my 4. Well I need a better system tho, because my hp15 becomes slow after hours of serious gaming. I want a better system with quality graphics card. You can recommend for me please, mind you not your type of expensive ones o.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by maynation(f): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Firmjudge:

you prolly havent heard of Fiverr, upwork, domain sale ET El?
do yourself a favor and look em up..
Heard of fiverr just never had any course to look into it.

Thanks I will learn about it.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by maynation(f): 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Birkhof:
Nope, just text or call me

You wanna teach me how to make money and you ain't even on whatsap. How then will you teach me?? On phone call, abi I will have to come over to your place?
Thank You Sir, I will just pass.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by maynation(f): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Your best bet is Lagos to find a good programming school
That's like heavens away.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by odizeey(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
maynation:

You wanna teach me how to make money and you ain't even on whatsap. How then will you teach me?? On phone call, abi I will have to come over to your place?
Thank You Sir, I will just pass.
you dey vex o. Patience is key. We must blow this 2019, but with patience and consistency.
Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by maynation(f): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
gensteejay:

You can acquire any IT skill you need to learn online. All you need is time, data, and the determination to succeed.

Be wary of contacting nlers off this platform. Scammers are always lurking around on Nl, looking for unsuspecting members to bilk.

Profitable IT skills you can learn as a CS grad or underG include data science, programming, machine learning, Web design, graphics design, app development... .

If you're really serious about acquiring profitable IT skills, you can start by searching for threads on this on Nl. To do this, go to Google and type the skill you've in mind, following this format: "how to learn a specific skill space Nairaland." And hit the search button.

Then, open the link to one of the threads in the search results and study the thread.

You will need a lot of data to acquire such skill and have to visit other websites, such as YouTube, and other platforms, with free tutorials on programming.

Or you could search for this moniker, stagger — he's one of the top IT freelancers in Nigeria, making a kill on Upwork — and seek his advice.

Or better still, if you can afford it, you can sign up for classes on Lynda, edx.org, or Udemy. The courses are not free but are quite worthwhile.

Again, be circumspect when dealing with people online.

Thank you Teejay.

I really appreciate this, I will definitely look into all these.

1 Like

Re: Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens by maynation(f): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
odizeey:
you dey vex o. Patience is key. We must blow this 2019, but with patience and consistency.

I'm not vexed, I'm just concerned about how he will teach me. If it will be through phone call abi room lesson. That's all. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Dad Slams Atiku's American University Over Child's Report Sheet (pics) / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Cohabit With Girls In Universities Do!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.