Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,019 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate (27509 Views)

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully / Is Spending N16M On A 3-Year Ph.D In The UK Worth It? / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2018
STANPASQUAL:

Zombie!! And a Snitching one at that!!
bro DAT guy matter don tire so many people, just ignore mofo
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by sureheaven(m): 6:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Everything about NPF sucks. shocked

Bicycle for what? Them Sha wan ruin the boy's life.
Why not scholarship, why not iPad. My 3 year old daughter can operate iPad more than anybody. shocked
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by horladeji80(m): 6:45am On Dec 24, 2018
Shogunle's effort is quite commendable. He is trying really hard to re-brand the force but some lousy bunch will always make sure they drag the force back to its cursed ways. �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by oweman: 7:14am On Dec 24, 2018
Children in Sokoto ; Krbbi and Zamfara states never get involved in either WAEC or JAMB exam issues because the parents froun at such act as stealing so hooefully this boy is another Jelani Aliu of in the making just watch out .as he grow God willing .
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by oweman: 7:17am On Dec 24, 2018
Children in Sokoto ; Kebbi i and Zamfara states never get involved in either WAEC or JAMB exam issues because the parents frown at such act as stealing so hooefully this boy is another Jelani Aliu of ford in the making just watch out .as he grow God willing ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by amazon14: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2018
post=74117435:

Kindly read the thread again.......this time, SLOWLY!!

I opened that link, no video shown
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by efighter: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2018
And some idiots from the drugs and kidnapping republic will come online to say Northerners have low IQ. Is this little chap from your erosion ravaged village?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by Ayobami7(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2018
Nice
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by mechanics(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2018
Wow, the boy needs to be nurtured, he has talent that must not be wasted, nice one to the ACP for recognizing him, the boy did what most youths can't do.
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by jegz25(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2018
alfaman3:
Pampers and cornflakes!

Aboki wu aboki
and what can u say about ur people from the south east that gifts a graduate tuber of yam and goat?..awon oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by kushercain: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2018
NessaBoo:
Awwwww, God bless you kiddo. kiss

The little man is very vibrant, at such young age...he should have a bright future ahead of him.

Hopefully, he gets to enjoy and witness the better Nigeria we all yearn for.

Amen, but that picture vex me angry
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2018
Brilliant! They just gave him a weapon to kill himself at a young Age.
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by vioment: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2018
This guy is the type of nigerians i like. Intelligent, bold in a good way, and creative. Correct future man.
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by Azam101: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2018
pDudd:
The first and only positive thing Nigerian police has done this year.
Hahaha! you are wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by SANdos: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2018
Where the video?
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by chuksvoice: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2018
I'm sorry I couldn't fully grab what the kid was saying. Pls Can someone summarized?
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by alfaman3: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
jegz25:
and what can u say about ur people from the south east that gifts a graduate tuber of yam and goat?..awon oloshi

aboki slave
Re: Nigerian Police Presents Bicycle To A 3-Yr-old Boy For His Fearless Viral Debate by dochenaj: 3:34am On Dec 25, 2018
He looks so roundish like "Aki and Pawpaw".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) / Federal Government Postponed Resumption Of Primary And Secondary Schools / OAU Staff, Students Go Wild In Ede As Court Remands Ex-VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.