Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Federal Government Postponed Resumption Of Primary And Secondary Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Government Postponed Resumption Of Primary And Secondary Schools (27509 Views)

Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) / Press Statement On Resumption Of Schools In Lagos / Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Postponed Resumption Of Primary And Secondary Schools by solaugo(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2011
The Federal Government postponed the resumption date of all public and private primary & secondary schools nationwide. The new resumption date is 4th February 2011. This is to enable INEC make use of affected schools for voter registrations exercises.

solaugo
Re: Federal Government Postponed Resumption Of Primary And Secondary Schools by shomatth(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2011
This is unfair,why can't they make use of saturdays.I pray they don't run this country down.
Re: Federal Government Postponed Resumption Of Primary And Secondary Schools by solaugo(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2011
In addition to the topic above posted by me, all SS3 Students are to report to school to commence their preparation for SSCE. The postponement only affect other classes, i.e. JS1 - SS2

solaugo
Re: Federal Government Postponed Resumption Of Primary And Secondary Schools by gpranky: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2011
Gud job man wat of d source of ur inform?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of PDP Nasarawa West Zonal Rally Yesterday / WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years / Why Living In Hostel Is Best For Female Students In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.