Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,743 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Busted: Atiku Lied, I Never Received His Call – Widow Of Slain Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted: Atiku Lied, I Never Received His Call – Widow Of Slain Soldier (296 Views)

Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me / Tinubu: Atiku Lied, He Offered Me VP Position In 2007 While Aware Of My Faith / Fact Check: Atiku Lied About Growing Up As Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Busted: Atiku Lied, I Never Received His Call – Widow Of Slain Soldier by newsbook: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2018
The wife of the late Lt. Col Ibrahim Sakaba, has denied claims by the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, that he spoke with her on the phone.

Late Sakaba was one of the 44 soldiers killed by Boko Haram insurgents during an attack on 157 Task Force Battalion in Metele, Borno State last month,

Atiku had claimed on Twitter @Atiku on Sunday that he spoke with the widow of the late soldier

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/busted-atiku-lied-i-never-received-his-call-widow-of-slain-soldier
Re: Busted: Atiku Lied, I Never Received His Call – Widow Of Slain Soldier by rusep: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2018
Must he lied, this guy is desperador
Re: Busted: Atiku Lied, I Never Received His Call – Widow Of Slain Soldier by Mynd44: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2018

(1)

New Gas Fields From Ghana Threatens Nigeria’ Exports / Boko Haram: Nigerian Army Warns Nigerians / Opinion-if Buhari Is Not Jubril,.....!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.