Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nursery/pry And Secondary School Address In Ogun State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nursery/pry And Secondary School Address In Ogun State (6610 Views)

Starting A Nursery And Primary School Any Advices Pls / How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? / Someone Help Me With Efcc Address In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nursery/pry And Secondary School Address In Ogun State by OOLUSOGA(m): 5:20am On Aug 06, 2010
Pls, i need an location and address details of nursery/pry schools and private sec. schools in ogun state not for any evil i am into online biz and i have an offer that will benefit them so if you can be of help kindly call me on this line 08068052266
Re: Nursery/pry And Secondary School Address In Ogun State by knowledge4(m): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
please go get the details from the Ogun State Ministry of Education which will have what you want
The problem will be that many of the schools are not registered as it takes time to fulfil the requirements and they are allowed to operate meanwhile.

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Ways Of Making Cool Money Daily / Police Vacate Oando Head Office / What Small Biz Can I Setup With N250,000 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.