Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) (9907 Views)

Fire Razes Properties, Shops At Alaba International Market, Ojo / Fire Razes School, Hotel In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Fire Razes Houses In Akure, Properties Worth Millions Of Naira Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
In the early hours of Monday fire has razed two seperate story buildings with property worth millions of Naira were destroyed near Udu Harbour market in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State, Brainnews report.

It was gathered that the fire, which started from one of the upstairs, spread to the other and rendered all occupants homeless this Christmas season without sparing any property.

Fighters and sympathizers tried their best in battling with the fire but the inferno overwhelmed them.

It was also gathered that the fire incident was caused as a result of high electricity voltage experienced when power was restored in the area.

One of the victims, simply identified as Igho, told while interacting with a Brainnews reporter said; “I lost everything but I thank God for saving my life.”

Igho also used the opportunity to appeal to the Delta State Government led by Governor Arthur Ifeanyi Okowa to come to their rescue so they could stand on their feet again.

See Photos From The Fire Inferno Below;

See More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/fire-razes-houses-in-delta-community/

3 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by DanceVille: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Fire Fire!!!

May God protect us all.

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by Kenekingisback: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
This government sef and firefighting services angry
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by madjam(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pls I really need help from you guys,

Am a student/computer expert....(20yrs) old......I pay my sch fees alone , live alone do everything doable alone .Pls am currently in need of money right now ..........

Pls if you can't help me don't insult......... kindly ignore

Salami D David
Gtb
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by madjam(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
chai
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by olayemioshiyemi: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Chai
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by Authoreety: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
All ds quack electricians sef
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by arabbunkum: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Oh Buhari!

Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by propsvila: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Season of fire
Mostly caused by negligence
May God help us this season.
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by klever18(m): 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
I am a proud member of comments readers association of nairaland (CRAN) . Pls Go straight to the point and use understandable English.

4 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by GentleMoney: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by Holankill(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Wow so bad

Ever Nairalander should beware of this scam - https://www.nairaland.com/4921913/nairalanders-beware-scammer#up
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by Benito8998(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
I witnessed it live. It was tragic.
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by omooba969(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Gbèsè rè o! shocked
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by OVA200(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
What a big loss.
Just imagine the agony of having to watch your house burn in your presence and all you could do is stand and watch and not being able to do anything.
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by Tension532: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
season of fire

be careful how u use electricity out there
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by Ogaga87(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Fire outbreak and it's aggressiveness don come again..

Pathetic
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by Uduakuduakobong(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
This will never be our portion, nt now nor forever, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by Oweku: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Looks like movie.. shocked

Na wa o..

Meanwhile click my signature below and start earning as u re browsing the Internet
. Its free.
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by Ijaya123: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Harmattan season and fire...

We need to be very careful and vigilant.
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by itzprezy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Who should we blame for this now.buhari or fashola.ApC sef
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by guru90: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
chai.... see double wahala for those affected people. .. Black Christmas for them. ..

I feel for them.....
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by McKayConcept(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Join our mini importation seminar now and make good cash easily....09032335253
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by PunAdict: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2018

Y should Okowa come to their rescue, does he look like their insurance agent.
If I had met them to install safety devices, they would have told me to go find better work.
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hope no be one slay**** de fry chinchin?grin
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by Mowoe(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
Is it me? Cos it seems like everyone there was more concerned about taking pictures than putting out the fire!

By the way, I think Delta State was and is still cursed with bad governance: Only thieves have ruled the state. Ordinary emergency fire response they cannot provide; the state doesn't have 'emergency anything' sef!
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Choi
Re: Fire Razes Houses In Delta Community (photos) by Emmy3(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
But Nigerians wicked sha...
A house is on fire and people are watching Ghost rider live and others taking photos instead doing something to quench the fire.
Must we wait for the failed fire fighters that's many kilometers away from the site of the incident?

Nigerian Repent!!!

"I pledge to Buhari my President
To be faithful loyal and honest
To stand with him in 2019 Election and beyond
To campaign for him with all my strength
To defend his dignity and
Thumbs up a honor at him
So help me God."

Kindly share and like, if you pledge, too

NPower ID
N-HEALTH-2017-000001908608

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hardwood Flooring In Nigeria at 16,500 Naira Per Square Meter by Wood Willing / Need A Perfect House Design,construction & Approval In Nig?pls Read This / A Plot Of Land For Sale In Owerri, Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.