Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Wife of slain officer denies receiving Atiku’s phone call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife of slain officer denies receiving Atiku’s phone call (272 Views)

Video Of Tinubu Receiving Atiku Back Into Nigeria On Friday Night / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / Seun, Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Denies Receiving Atiku’s Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife of slain officer denies receiving Atiku’s phone call by globemoney: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
The wife of the late Lt. Col Ibrahim Sakaba, one of the 44 soldiers killed by Boko Haram insurgents during an attack on 157 Task Force Battalion in Metele, Borno State last month, has denied claims by the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, that he called her.

Atiku had said on Twitter on Sunday, “This Christmas I urge all Nigerians to spare a thought for our military on the frontlines of the war on terror.

“I had cause to telephone Lt. Col. Ibrahim Sakaba’s widow this Yuletide. I am touched by her devotion and love for her husband who paid the supreme sacrifice for Nigeria.”

Speaking with The PUNCH on Monday, however, the widow, Seun, told our correspondent that she never received any call from the former Vice-President.

She wondered why Atiku would tell lies.

“Why the lies? I have not received any call from Atiku please,” she said.

https://punchng.com/wife-of-slain-officer-denies-receiving-atikus-phone-call/
Re: Wife of slain officer denies receiving Atiku’s phone call by globemoney: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Peter Obi has infected Atikwu with his lying bug grin grin
Re: Wife of slain officer denies receiving Atiku’s phone call by eyeview: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Watch this make its way to FP. Any post to ridicule or vilify PDP or Atiku is welcomed to nairaland's front page instantly
Re: Wife of slain officer denies receiving Atiku’s phone call by Jayslicky: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
If u like say atiku is a liar that won't stop us from sending buhari back to the slumps where he deserves.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Singing Merry Christmas To Nigerians With Osibanjo And Oshiomole / APC Members In Odigbo Rally Support For Buhari, Iroju / Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.