Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,638 members, 7,861,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React (31215 Views)

2023: Yorubas Reportedly Dominate APC Young Digital Media Committee / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / 2023: Yorubas & Igbos, Remember Restructuring In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by BafanaBafana: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Reno sef
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Butoneday2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Former Pastor
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by RTSC: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
At least osibanjo cannot come to the east or south south and expect votes.

He has played his ethnic card. We will play ours too when the time comes.
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Bluntguy: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Both Osinbajo and his principal (Jibril) are ethnic bigots. Shame!!!!!

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Racoon(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
I said before, still saying now and will continue to say it that;
God forbid I vote nepotism, cluelessness and incompetency because of a rotational presidency.Another four years of Buhari means there will be no SE/SW to take over when the time comes.
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Akabuking: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nitah1:
Lie, if pmb as an individual could not lost any election during the heydays of PDP,I wonder why someone in his right sense will waste his/her time to contest against him with the hope of winning.

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by ndukwejoe(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
dont even start , if you have a better option i will agree, dont even mention Atiku is not better than Buhari , Atiku will run padi-padi government.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by victorazyvictor(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nitah1:
Lie, if pmb as an individual could not lost any election during the heydays of PDP,I wonder why someone in his right sense will waste his/her time to contest against him with the hope of winning.

Where this one come from?

Yara'dua defeated him,
Jonathan defeated.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by 2sexycom(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nitah1:
are u kidding me? PMB didn't lose any election? chai... i need the babalawo wey una this thing... bros, i dey beg una make February come quick oo grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Reno and Co are wasting their own time. We are not an ethnic group you fool with tales of cloning, flipped mirror images etc to then stop us engaging our brains.

Yorubas are the hardest group of people in Nigeria to practice childish propaganda against because we are simply too pragmatically intelligent, independent -minded and indifferent to others to be baited foolishly.

If you hate someone passionately then you are likely to disengage your brain to then believe whatever promotes their misfortune in your eyes. You lose objectivity. Simple.

Since Yorubas hate no one and we understand politics is about permanent interest, we encourage Reno to continue his fruitless and infantile propaganda against a people who do not have the mental weakness that will make his mission possible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by jaxxy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Emarex:
APC is the same as PDP
Just that APC is tribalistic

Quite correct!
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Samnavy: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Buhari must go grin[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by shugabasbn: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Me and my family at large are not going to vote n if at all we are voting it will definitely be for Buhari not because of my tribe but the APC corpse I.e cadaver is far better the alive PDP. Still wondering how a man with functioning brain will vote for PDP upon what Nigeria experienced when they were there.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by igwefivestar(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Fellow Nigerians,

It appears fellow citizens irrespective of religion or ethnicity have decided to send APC and their incompetence packing.

We all go to the same market , the same fuel station and ply the same roads that have become more or less death traps saturated with armed robbers, Herdmen and kidnappers.

When Osibanjo decided to divide Nigerians accross ethnic lines for 2023 he never knew saw this coming!

Thanks to Reno Omokri who provided this video pls
WATCH and SHARE WIDELY: The Yorubas of the Southwest have listened to Vice President Osinbajo’s message to them to vote for Muhammadu Buhari on purely ethnic grounds. This is their response to him in Yoruba language. Keep SHARING until Osinbajo and Buhari see it!

A special Thank you to the Yoruba Nation and our Southwest Brothers and Sisters May God Contuallly bless you.all

Click Here to WATCH AND SHARE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217235419694847&id=1152008079
am still happy that they are a lot of reasonable pple form the west.
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by bizhop01: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
FisifunKododada:
First, OP, your title is very misleading. This is a PDP presidential ad in Yoruba language. Your claim that the content of the ad is the consensus of the Yoruba people is not supported by any evidence. Secondly, where is the video of Osinbanjo talking about 2023? It does not make sense to continuing reacting to an event that might not have even occurred in the first place.

Now, I was enjoying the ad until one of the actors said Atiku is "...a honest person..." Common, nobody who knows Atiku believes this. When it comes to honesty Atiku can never hold a candle to Buhari. If you want people to vote for Atiku you have to use another angle. It is more effective to say Atiku has business experience and hence will do a better job. But one thing people should understand is that, it is not easy to turn any country around, let alone a Nigeria with all her complexities and idiosyncrasies. Anybody can come and promise you heaven and earth. The truth is the problems of Nigeria are quite complicated and challenging. My perception (and I could be wrong) is that Buhari is working hard to make the Nigerian economy more self-reliant. He is facing lots of opposition from certain sectors that rely on importations. However, if Nigeria must be turned around, we have to grow our own economy, which means we have to produce most of what we consume. This is why I am more inclined to support Buhari/APC (to continue their work) than Atiku.

Clappe for your self.
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by bkool7(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
This an ad by PDP now
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by baysol: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
TooNoisy:
The truth is that Buhari will win the South West. PDP had abandoned the South West for too long, and Atiku is not trying hard enough. He keeps focusing on the South East which he has in the bag already.

The South West do not like Buhari, however, they will be reluctant to vote for Atiku and PDP, so in the end, Buhari will win in the South West.

The combination of Osinbajo, Tinubu and 6 SW APC governors will be too much for Atiku to overcome.
Naija don yeye so Tey everybody don become political pundit. Atiku go worst pass the incumbent Buhari. Don't be fooled for Nigeria to be any thing in the community of nations, either of the two forward looking candidates Sowore or Olawepo are the solution. APC and PDP only reminds us and wants us to remain in the past with their dynasus leaders who are illeducated for the job at hand. 2019 serves as the point of inflection and of paradigm shift in our history it's either we change history this time with our vote or decide to retrograde. If Nigerians cannot understand this then they should enjoy the monster they create after 2019. Lobatan.
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Citizen360: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nitah1:
He lost against Late Yaradua in 2007,even at his polling unit in Daura
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by IsaAbubakar: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
hmmmm
e go be like blue film for many people eyes

Buhari may end up loosing SW sef
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by ifymadu: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nitah1:
This grammar though, we demand a refund of ALL school fees paid to date.
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nitah1:
Rubbish my brother. Is he GOD that he cannot be contested against? Imagine
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by mudiana(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
I tot APC said 2023 will be given to IBOs. What's with this osinbajo 2023?
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by 2sexycom(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
FisifunKododada:
First, OP, your title is very misleading. This is a PDP presidential ad in Yoruba language. Your claim that the content of the ad is the consensus of the Yoruba people is not supported by any evidence. Secondly, where is the video of Osinbanjo talking about 2023? It does not make sense to continuing reacting to an event that might not have even occurred in the first place.

Now, I was enjoying the ad until one of the actors said Atiku is "...a honest person..." Common, nobody who knows Atiku believes this. When it comes to honesty Atiku can never hold a candle to Buhari. If you want people to vote for Atiku you have to use another angle. It is more effective to say Atiku has business experience and hence will do a better job. But one thing people should understand is that, it is not easy to turn any country around, let alone a Nigeria with all her complexities and idiosyncrasies. Anybody can come and promise you heaven and earth. The truth is the problems of Nigeria are quite complicated and challenging. My perception (and I could be wrong) is that Buhari is working hard to make the Nigerian economy more self-reliant. He is facing lots of opposition from certain sectors that rely on importations. However, if Nigeria must be turned around, we have to grow our own economy, which means we have to produce most of what we consume. This is why I am more inclined to support Buhari/APC (to continue their work) than Atiku.

you be APC, don't sound like you were not before now..

how do you produce without power supply on constant stream? give. Nigerians constant power supply and watch us handle this country very well... with southwest handling tech, south east manufacturing and the north Agriculture to feed us to continue working, you then see the true meaning of Giant of Africa!
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by millionaireman: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nitah1:

You attended midnight school, No certificate, like Buhari and most of his supporters.
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by ImperialYoruba: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Reno has lost his mind. This is called infomercial. Reno doesnt think you guys are smart enough to know what it is and so he packages it as a response to VPs message.

This is campaign media, a one way message, different from what he is trying to position it to be. It is not a reaction.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by oluwaahmed: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Southerners are the biggest pawns in the game of Nigeria politics. The fools actually think that they would get back power after 2023. Both SE/SS/SW aint smelling shiit in that aso rock for another 16 years. Highest it will be a Muslim, no christian is taking that seat in the next 20 years

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by nwanyionitsha: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Osinbajo is Tinubu's errand boy. So he is just indirectly telling us Buhari will handover to his master in 2023. I pity Igbos
I pity yorubas
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by nwanyionitsha: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
PythonAmaka:
NdiOsu and Atiku pigs having sleepless nights on Yoruba matter. cheesy

python amaka
ndi osun and noise.
Illiterates everywhere.
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Larryslim(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
TooNoisy:
The truth is that Buhari will win the South West. PDP had abandoned the South West for too long, and Atiku is not trying hard enough. He keeps focusing on the South East which he has in the bag already.

The South West do not like Buhari, however, they will be reluctant to vote for Atiku and PDP, so in the end, Buhari will win in the South West.

The combination of Osinbajo, Tinubu and 6 SW APC governors will be too much for Atiku to overcome.
Exactly what i was also saying today,atiku should leave the SE alone,he shoukd come to the SW
Who are those clamouring for him in the SW,is it fayose ,jimi agbaje or who??..
The SW won't have any choice to vote for Buhari because they don't know what's Atiku plan..
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by Larryslim(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
baysol:

Naija don yeye so Tey everybody don become political pundit. Atiku go worst pass the incumbent Buhari. Don't be fooled for Nigeria to be any thing in the community of nations, either of the two forward looking candidates Sowore or Olawepo are the solution. APC and PDP only reminds us and wants us to remain in the past with their dynasus leaders who are illeducated for the job at hand. 2019 serves as the point of inflection and of paradigm shift in our history it's either we change history this time with our vote or decide to retrograde. If Nigerians cannot understand this then they should enjoy the monster they create after 2019. Lobatan.
s
Shutup!
Why clamouring for people who cant win??
Abeg if you wan chop frog,chop the one wey get egg!
Re: Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React by oyoikire: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Now, I was enjoying the ad until one of the actors said Atiku is "...a honest person..." Common, nobody who knows Atiku believes this. When it comes to honesty Atiku can never hold a candle to Buhari. If you want people to vote for Atiku you have to use another angle. It is more effective to say Atiku has business experience and hence will do a better job. But one thing people should understand is that, it is not easy to turn any country around, let alone a Nigeria with all her complexities and idiosyncrasies. Anybody can come and promise you heaven and earth. The truth is the problems of Nigeria are quite complicated and challenging. My perception (and I could be wrong) is that Buhari is working hard to make the Nigerian economy more self-reliant. He is facing lots of opposition from certain sectors that rely on importations. However, if Nigeria must be turned around, we have to grow our own economy, which means we have to produce most of what we consume. This is why I am more inclined to support Buhari/APC (to continue ther work) than Atiku.
you ave said it all.those who ears should hear what you have said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Lai Mohammed’s Release Of Evidence / Troops Kill 73 ISWAP Terrorists; Capture 44 AK 47 Rifles, 7 Anti-Aircraft Guns / Colonel SB onifade, A Nigerian Army Colonel Kidnapped by Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.