Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,582 members, 7,850,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Can Afford Almost Anything Money Can Buy - Dr. Uche Ogah Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Afford Almost Anything Money Can Buy - Dr. Uche Ogah Boasts (415 Views)

Dr. Uche Ogah's Quest For Governorship : A Huge Deceit / Court Sacks Uche Ogah, Affirms Emenike As Apc’s Governorship Candidate In Abia / 2019: Uche Ogah Formally Declares For Abia Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Afford Almost Anything Money Can Buy - Dr. Uche Ogah Boasts by Metrixnews: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
The Abia APC governorship candidate Dr. Uche Ogah has said he has the capacity to afford almost anything money can buy, adding that he has achieved many things for himself and determined to write his name in gold by transforming Abia State into an enviable state that will attract global attention.

In a release made available to ABN TV, he expressed his commitment to transform Abia into a 21st century economy that will be prosperous in all facets to enhance development.

Read full release below

We have an agenda to recover and rebuild Abia into a modern economy in 4 years. To transform Abia into a 21st Century economy that will be prosperous in all facets. To enhance development with a focus on education, health, agriculture, job creation, improved workers welfare, women/youth empowerment and infrastructural development.

In 2 years, we will rival 20 years of PDP achievement in Abia State (if any). Our development master plan for Abia is encapsulated in 2Es and 2Ts (Education, Economy, Technology and Transformation).

I have achieved many things for myself, I can afford almost anything that money can buy but I am determined to write my name in gold by transforming Abia State into an enviable state that will attract global attention. My deputy, Rt. Hon Martin Azubuike and I are going to run the state without depending on federal allocation; like we are a nation-state. We have the magic wand. We see Abia State as having the potential to compete with some prosperous countries that are about our size and population. In fact many of them do not have our kind of potentials.

My deputy and I believe that within the existing constitutional framework and circumstance, Abia State can be transformed into a great economy in the Nigerian state.

I don’t agree with the many excuses that are being given for our lack of development in Abia State particular and the South East in general. If we invest what is currently available to us strategically in our areas of comparative advantage, with the benefit of my experience in the private sector and that of my running mate, our state will rank tops in Nigeria. We can beat the Lagos and Anambra experiences because we have what it takes. We have learned from their experiences and we have our own unique experiences to make a difference.

Abia is blessed with world class professionals who can make tremendous things happen and we are going to bring them on-board.

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2018/12/we-can-transform-abia-in-4-years-uche-ogah/

Re: I Can Afford Almost Anything Money Can Buy - Dr. Uche Ogah Boasts by gidgiddy: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
He is a wealthy industrialist and philanthropist. He chose the wrong party
Re: I Can Afford Almost Anything Money Can Buy - Dr. Uche Ogah Boasts by PointZerom: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
gidgiddy:
He is a wealthy industrialist and philanthropist. He chose the wrong party

APC cannot defeat PDP in Abia state even in computer game.

APGA has better chance there than APC.

(1) (Reply)

Apc Flag Bearer For Ikono/ini Federal Constituency, Barr. Edidiong Idiong Grade / Abe Not Rivers APC Guber Candidate, Cole Campaign Team Insists / PDP Rejects Nationwide Operation Python Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.