Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? (19897 Views)

Should I Drop Out Or Not? / Should I Drop A Bank Job For A Federal Job? / Pursuing Money Vs Education: Should I Drop Out Of School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Humble yourself, humble yourself.
If chosen a path and life to think big is a crime then am ready to commit that crime.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? by SmartMindsFx: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
In this your condition, school can wait until you are capable.
Re: Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? by adedayoadeoye(f): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Abyima:

Before i tell you, let me shock you. Firstly remember that the bible said that we should not think of what we eat, drink, our body and what we wear. My dear if you venture into the aforementioned you will make it so well. People are more concerned about these things.

You can venture into dry cleaning business, sales of laptops and phones , rice business or frozen fish/ chicken business, Skincare bussiness. You mustn't have a shop for a start up. Shop money no be here ooo. Do what we call packaging. It has helped me a lot. Have your complementary card, your flyers, post online about the business. If you find any of interest. let me know, so as to elaborate more. Thanks. Success.
thanks I really appreciate this but like I said earlier I have the 100k to start the business someone want to lend me but he wants to be sure of the business first.frozen food and dry cleaning I must have a stand by her and freezer but how will I do it. as a matter of fact I was sacked last week right now I want to do something meaningful to myself enough of working like Jack and receive penny.pls what do you want to do for me
Re: Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? by ExplicitSuccess: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2019
Education makes you knowledgeable
It gives you opportunities
It hones the existing skills you have not even discovered
it feeds your self-esteem and confidence
It can make you win bigger contracts of your business in the future
Even if you don't use the certificate to work, just go through school, put in your best and you will indirectly be exposed to life lessons.
By the time you are through, you will be better trained for your business and your communication skills will greatly improve.
It may not be easy but when there's a will, there will be a way.
You can encourage yourself further with this story of a beggar that became a successful lawyer. If he has a business in mind i'm sure he will succeed in it effortlessly.
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-a-crippled-beggar-became-a-lawyer-true-life-story/
Re: Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2019
ExplicitSuccess:
Education makes you knowledgeable
It gives you opportunities
It hones the existing skills you have not even discovered
it feeds your self-esteem and confidence
It can make you win bigger contracts of your business in the future
Even if you don't use the certificate to work, just go through school, put in your best and you will indirectly be exposed to life lessons.
By the time you are through, you will be better trained for your business and your communication skills will greatly improve.
It may not be easy but when there's a will, there will be a way.
You can encourage yourself further with this story of a beggar that became a successful lawyer. If he has a business in mind i'm sure he will succeed in it effortlessly.
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-a-crippled-beggar-became-a-lawyer-true-life-story/
Thanks I have paid my school fee and will continue my Education.
Re: Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? by PrinzCarter(m): 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ayofunto1:
Don't listen to them people telling you to quit school, try and apply ur strategy to swing or position trading, at least until u are finished with school.

U can contact my WhatsApp (08146120779) for help on trading and going to school. Am a trader and also a student and I don't have problems with either trading or schooling.
. Hi I saw your email
Re: Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? by Nezzjnr: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ayofunto1:
Don't listen to them people telling you to quit school, try and apply ur strategy to swing or position trading, at least until u are finished with school.

U can contact my WhatsApp (08146120779) for help on trading and going to school. Am a trader and also a student and I don't have problems with either trading or schooling.
Hey bro

You sent me a message on my other account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Classes Of People To Value / MOUAU Sacks Additional 370 Staff. See Picture Of The Letter / My Journey After Graduation In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.