Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

You Don't Wanna Know - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Don't Wanna Know (23980 Views)

I Have Written Over 36 Indelible Fictional Stories. You Don't Want To Miss These / Have You Read The Poem "Ajala The Traveler?". I Am Sure You Dont Wanna Miss Out / James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lola rolled her eyes, angrily.
He was already spent. Just when she was getting closer to my peak, his penïs was already flaccid inside her.

"Did you cüm?" He panted, looking at her intently.
"Yes" She answered, halfheartedly and pushed him aside. It wasn't the first time she had faked the big O, it surely wouldn't be the last.
She began dressing up, much to his surprise.

"Babe? Where are you going?"
"Food. I need food." She picked up her stiletto and slid it on.
He chuckled, strode to where her was and held her by the waist.

"I worked you out, didn't I?" She sat on the bed, ignoring his question. She straightened her hair, while staring at the mirror. She was irritated and wanted to leave; was sick of his presence all of a sudden and just needed a breather.

"Why don't you cook? It would have been a lot easier." He stood staring at her, akimbo; his penïs still deflated. He was boyishly handsome, skinny but he had a very good body and it turned her on whenever she stared at him, just not now; when he couldn't satisfy her.

"Derin, I have work. And with all the preparations of the wedding and what-not, I really don't have any time to cook. Besides, cooking isn't my favorite activity in the world, you know it"

He nodded, understanding. He continued staring at her while she adjusted my clothing and it made her uncomfortable. Finally, she picked up her bag and took out the birth control pills.
"What are you doing?"
She popped two pills in her mouth."what does it look like?"

"I can't believe you still haven't stopped with these pills. We're getting married in three weeks!"
She stood up and picked up her purse.

"I'm not going to be pregnant on my wedding day"
"It's irrelevant" He stated, forcefully.
"Not to me"

†††

After leaving the house in the care of her fiance, she drove down to Abbey street.
She thought about what she had told Derin. No, it wasn't that she cared about getting pregnant before an official ceremony. She just wanted to make sure the baby would be his.
Abbey street was some minutes after my house and in no time she was walking up the stairs to a fancy apartment, handling with the keys nervously. She was hôrny, anxious and guilty; however more hôrny than anxious or guilty.

"Who is it?" The coarse voice asked from within. She locked the door, dropped her purse and key on the threshold and went to meet him in the living room.

"Who else do you give your key?" She arrested his mouth with hers before he could answer and grind against him roughly. Her tongue battled furiously with his and she put his hand up her skirt to show him just how badly she wanted him.
"Oh..." She gasped when he separated his mouth from hers and grinned at her mischievously.
"I thought you said you wouldn't ever be needing my spare key" He teased.
"Well, I lied." She answered rapidly, making to kiss him once more. He stopped her.

"What do you want?" He asked.
"Stop... Don't tease me... Please"
"Now where's the fun in that?" He whispered into her ear, turning her towards the sofa, her back facing him.

"What do you want, Lola?" He whispered once more into her ear, groping her breàsts, while pushing his erect dïck towards my ass crack.

"Mmmnm" she moaned, biting her lip. She was filled with so much pride but was so turned on, she didn't mind saying whatever he wanted just to get him to fvck her.

"Tell me what you want" He bit her ear slowly and seductively.
"f-fück me" She muttered, her legs trembling beneath him. He hiked up her dress and pressed his engorged member towards her ass still, not making any move to penetrate.

"Tell me to give it to you the way your man could never ever dream of doing"
"Mmmn... Stop" She was gasping, holding on to the sofa trying to steady herself as his hands flicked furiously around her Tips. She wasn't gonna say anymore than I
she already had. She wasn't bringing Derin into this.

She squealed in pleasure as she realized his moist tongue was on her püssy, it was poking around like it was searching for the answers to life and she was dripping wet and trembling.
"Ohh... Ahhhh... Charles"
"Whose püssy is this- your weak boyfriend or mine?" He asked still working his tongue around her swollen clit.
"Ahh... Yours, daddy.. It's yours."

He stood up, pressed down on her back and had his dïck up her püssy before she could say another word. He spread her ass cheeks and fücked her just the way she liked it; the way she's liked it for 6 months now.
She moaned and held onto the sofa for the life of her. In and out, in and out, and he went round and round for minutes on end.
She was cümming already and she smiled inside.
Yes, finally..

He pulled out and spilled his seed on her ass then massaged it with his hand. He spanked her ass.
"I own you" He said. She laughed, sourly.

"No you don't, you pompous ass." She disappeared into the kitchen for a towel to clean her ass.
"He can't do it like I do" He boasted, going to get a drink from the fridge. She cleaned her bum and went to get her purse.

"This is the last you'll see from me. I'm getting married in 3 weeks." He laughed, mockingly.
"You'll be back. You always come back." She smiled, picked up his spare key and gave it to him.
"You've served your purpose, you're no longer needed Charles. You're just like a worthless toy a girl plays it when she's bored. I've had my fill now and I'm done" He grabbed the key out of her hand.
"You'll be back, slüt"

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
"Isn't it too early to be drinking?" Lola tilted the bottle of wine into her glass cup and cast a glance at Derin's Mom. They never got along. She didn't like her and Lola honestly didn't like her either. She was always so protective of her first child. Lola was still in shock she even approved of the wedding. She was a...

"Lola?" She called out to her again. She swirled the liquour around and pressed the glass to her lips, downing the expensive wine she had purchased earlier before arriving at her house. She always needed alcohol to put up with her incessant probing and staring. When Derin insisted they visited her to finalize the wedding arrangements over lunch, she rushed to get her wine.

"This is the woman you're marrying?" She turned to Derin as she spoke. "Drinks in the afternoon, wears sloppy clothing and is rude to her mother-in-law?!"
She smiled lazily at her and tilted the wine bottle again. Derin took hold of her hand immediately.
"Talk to mama" He said.

She returned her hand, took out her notepad and began scribbling down some details.
"A 100 people", Lola said to her.
"300" She hissed.
"I don't want any dirty uncles from any dirty village..."
"Lola-"
"This is my wedding, not yours. You're even lucky to be getting an invite from me. I will accommodate a 100 people, nothing more. If you want your towns people to eat and drink till they can't move, maybe you should start planning yours!" Derin looked at her in shock, and so did his Mom
She had never spoken to her like that; it was probably the wine in her system. The main reason Lola didn't want to speak to her in the first place.

"This is my only son's wedding. Of course, I want to invite everyone" Lola rolled her eyes at her, angrily.
"We are on a budget! Are you making any input to this wedding? Derin, have you nothing to say?"
He stood up and took her by the hand.

"Let's go Lola" She stood up, elated.
"I'm sorry Mom; it's probably the wine, she's had too much to drink" He was apologizing to his Mom.

"You will never get married to my son; I will make sure of this. Even if it's the last thing I do"
"Suck my balls" She stuck out a tongue at her and Derin carried her off hastily to the car.

"Are you mad?!" He said as he dumped her on the passenger seat. He shut the door and went over to his seat, fuming. She chuckled, amused.
"No.... I'm turned on." She rubbed the back of his ear. He slapped her hand off and pointed a finger at me.
"Don't you ever speak to my Mom that way again! You hear me, ever!" She had never seen him this mad and rather than take him serious, it stirred up something in her loins. She wanted him, desired him; with all his rage.
She climbed onto him and began harassing him with her wet, drunken kisses.

"What are you doing?" He pulled away as he asked.
"Let's do it. We've never done it in a car before."
"Lola, I'm talking to you seriously and all you can think about is sex?"
"Common, let's-" She unbuttoned his shirt, hurriedly.
"Lola!" He shook her furiously. "What is with you? Every single second of the day you want sex, are you a dog?!"
In that instant, she stopped and wondered silently. He called me a dog, Derin called me a dog.

She got out of the car, still in shock.
"Get in, Lola. Let's go home"
"I'm not a dog, Derin. And yes, I do want sex every second of the day, as you so put it, because you can't make me cüm." She saw the look on his face and she knew then, it was her turn. It was her turn to hurt him and strip him of his pride.

"You're inept. You might as well be impotent; because what mature man is incapable of making his wife-to-be orgàsm?! You tell me!"
"In our 2 years of dating... You've never had an orgàsm?"
"Never. Only you have had all the pleasure. Now, who's the dog?"

It was done, he was devastated. She saw the look in his eyes, the shame on his face. She didn't care. She had massaged his ego for way too long, and only for him to call her what? A dog?

He started the engine and sped off, leaving her by the roadside. Shecrumbled to her knees and shed tears. She didn't want to hurt him, she just wanted to be happy with him.

Why was it so difficult?
Was it over?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by saraphina(f): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
interesting story in the making.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
More!!! ♡♡♡♡

Following...

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2016
More!!! ♡♡♡♡

Following...
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
I read your diary please don't stop this story
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2016
Msnelly, I just read your diary. Why do you want to discontinue the story? Please don't. I know writers thrive more on traffic from readers so they can get inspiration and encouragement to script more, but I feel if you have a good story you'd tell it. This Literature section doesn't generate traffic like Romance and Politics sections does, but the reason is not far-fetched. Majority of our younger generations don't have the culture of reading long stories. They want it short and simple. So only those that truly love literature would follow you along this journey. I love the work and would be highly pleased if you can continue especially since you want to make it more entertaining than educational. Maybe I'd make more inputs to encourage you as I feel I'm guilty of being a silent reader with any word to appraise writers' works. I also think it's coz you've been AWOL for a long time and hence why people lost interest. I for one knows I lost interest when you hibernated. So continue. smiley

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lola was shocked to see Derin seated on her bed nudé when she got home. She had called him over and over again, but he kept rejecting her calls. She thought he was upset and needed a day or two, but there he was- on her bed, nakéd, red roses splayed across her white satin sheets. She took off her shoes and advanced towards him.

"What's going on?" She asked, still unsure. Wasn't he mad at her? Had he forgotten all she said? What was wrong with him?

"You said you've never had an ôrgasm, and tonight I'm committed to making you have one" He stood and walked up to her. He was hard and it turned her on, but she wanted to keep my head straight and actually talk about what she blurted out to him in anger.

"Derin, let's talk about what I said earlier please"
"You were right, babe" He said as he unzipped her dress. "I should be able to satisfy the woman I'm spending the rest of my life with. So I..." He took down her dress and she was Unclad before him. She had a habit of not wearing anything underneath and she noticed his penïs appreciated that immediately. "I took some pills to help me last longer"

"What?! Derin, you didn't-" His warm tongue on her nipplé stopped her from saying anymore. He carried her to the bed and transferred his mouth to her left bréast. He massaged his head, moaning softly.
He transferred his kisses down her tummy, planting wet kisses on her navel and finally settling down on herr püssy.

"Mmmn... You've never done that before"
"I read up-" He licked her clït and grabbed onto her thighs. "A lot of women like this. Don't you?"
"Yesss" It was more a moan than an answer. He was eating she out in ways she didn't think possible. His tongue had switched position and was now inside her. She was tossing and screaming and grabbing on to the sheets for dear life. He was so good at it, she wondered how he'd never done it before. She wrapped her legs around his head and rocked his face slowly and then rapidly. She was almost on the edge when he stopped.

"Derin..." She was out of breath, and he had stopped when she was just there.
"Let me make you cüm, babe" He spread her legs as he said this and entered her with one full thrust.
"Oh..." She was so wet, she couldn't even think straight. Who was this man on top of her, kissing her neck, kneading her boobs and fücking her püssy non-stop? It seemed like a different kind of Derin she could surely get used to.

"Ohhh... ffück... ffück yessss" Her legs were trembling; She wrapped them around his waist and held on to his back. She was going to cüm so hard, probably squirt.
"Ohhh... I'm cümming..."
"Yes babe, cüm for me"
"CHARLES!!" She had orgàsmed, screaming his name at the top of her voice.

"What?" Derin sat upright, staring at her like he'd never seen her before.
"Who is Charles?" She scratched her head, nervously. How the hell did that even come out? She wasn't even thinking about him, what the hell?

"Who is Charles?!" She stood up to pacify him but he wasn't having none of it.
"You were fvcking him, when you didn't have enough from me?" She didn't know why, but she was in tears already. She didn't want to lose him, She didn't want to lose him to one stupïd mistake.

"Tell me! Tell me!!"
"Yes" She muttered, quietly. He began putting on his clothes and she made no move to stop him. She simply sat on the bed and whimpered in tears.
"I'm sorry. I'm really truly sorry. It meant nothing"

"Lola. I would never hurt you like this. I love you. I would do anything for you. All you had to do was tell me I wasn't satisfying you. IT WAS ALL YOU HAD TO DO! But... You chose Charles. I hope it works out well for you" He made to leave, then turned and stared at me for a second or two.

"It's over, Lola. Don't call or text me. And please don't show up to work. You're fired."

Lola watched him, speechless as he walked out. Her lower lip quivered as she started recollecting her thoughts. Derin was her boss. Derin was her boss at Curves and Faces; and Kemi, her best friend had warned her severally on the dangers of an office relationship but Lola was stubborn and in love. She started dating Derin 5 months after she began working at the Modelling agency and they were very discreet about it.

The initial plan was that Lola would quit the minute they got married. It was against the company’s rules for them to date anyway and Derin had promised her he would land her a job in the sister company- Flaming Models.

Lola wondered about what would happen after he’d fired her. She was a reputable agent for models, she did her job exceedingly well; she had never had a dissatisfied client. Maybe she should go ahead and secure a job at Flaming Models, maybe she should wait for Derin to cool off; maybe they could sort things out.

Lola buried her head in her palm and wept. She never for once thought at the age of 27 she would be unemployed, single and terribly lonely.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
sinizia:
Msnelly, I just read your diary. Why do you want to discontinue the story? Please don't. I know writers thrive more on traffic from readers so they can get inspiration and encouragement to script more, but I feel if you have a good story you'd tell it. This Literature section doesn't generate traffic like Romance and Politics sections does, but the reason is not far-fetched. Majority of our younger generations don't have the culture of reading long stories. They want it short and simple. So only those that truly love literature would follow you along this journey. I love the work and would be highly pleased if you can continue especially since you want to make it more entertaining than educational. Maybe I'd make more inputs to encourage you as I feel I'm guilty of being a silent reader with any word to appraise writers' works. I also think it's coz you've been AWOL for a long time and hence why people lost interest. I for one knows I lost interest when you hibernated. So continue. smiley

Thank you dear.
I appreciate your kind words. :*
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
MsNelly:

Thank you dear.
I appreciate your kind words. :*

You're welcome, dear. So I'll take that to mean you ain't quitting the story. Perfect.

About this your last update, have you ever posted it before sometime ago before you temporarily left? Coz I could swear I've seen that update somewhere before, I just can't really place my hand on it.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
sinizia:

You're welcome, dear. So I'll take that to mean you ain't quitting the story. Perfect.

About this your last update, have you ever posted it before sometime ago before you temporarily left? Coz I could swear I've seen that update somewhere before, I just can't really place my hand on it.

Yup. Posted it in my diary.
Asides that, nowhere else.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
MsNelly:

Yup. Posted it in my diary.
Asides that, nowhere else.

OK, now I remember.
I saw a part in your write-up that you might wanna correct.

"What?! Derin, you didn't-" His warm tongue on her nipplé stopped her from saying anymore. He carried her to the bed and transferred his mouth to her left bréast. He massaged his head, moaning softly

@embolden, I think it should be "SHE massaged his head" and not "HE". Or maybe I'm wrong. Other than that, it's was perfect. More strength to your elbow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by daxlasaint(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
babe, you write for you first and then for the world.... if you ever let this story go unfinished it should because you no longer feel its worth writing not cause the world ( which by the way has more idiots than non-idiots in it) turns up their nose at your work.... I for one am enjoying every sentense of it (:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2016
A slütty protagonist with an implacable appetite for sex; avatar Charles the last püssy-bender; a mother-in-law with a Loch Ness monster identity; and an embittered ex-fiancé cuckolded for his piss-poor performance on the bed sheets. Sweet.

[...]

Blame the dreary views and low ratings on bad, uncalculated timing, Msnelly.

This snatch of the year's timeline is always a beehive of activities and hardly a season for heavy-duty reading.
You should have forborne posting your story until January, when the buzz of the festivities is dispelled by the resurfacing of the banalities of everyday life.

Next time, make assessment of the season and time a top priority so as to ascertain if they'd be favourable to whatever project you intend to embark upon—this applies not only to your business of storytelling, but also to every facet of life. You don't expect to make much profit selling umbrellas and raincoats during dry season, do you?

Nevertheless, your story has won my acquaintance.
It's been quite engaging so far; the language is simple and crisp; and I must say that I am besotted with the mild eroticism backdropping the storyline. I appreciate you going out on a limb and coming up with something fresh. Howbeit, I must confess that I, for a minute thought I was reading a literotica.com classic. cheesy

I just think you need to update with more frequency --- this quality is why writers like Skarlett and Lleigh are currently the hottest thing in this motherfücker. And do give every chapter a scrupulous going-over before posting here – that way, peccadilloes like the ones Sinizia pointed out could easily be avoided. As you know, errors as such tend to put icicles in the works especially if they are recurrent. All in all, this is a dope joint; and I genuinely hope you'd complete the story.

As an aside; I wonder why ladies think faking ôrgasms soothes a man's ego; and why some guys have to make them feign it in the first place. Even if a guy's pecker is nowhere on the up-and-up size-wise; I believe with a tongue that knows its onions, that he can riddle a woman with peals of body-jerking örgasms until her püssy is as blue as a forget-me-not. Arggggg. Take a cue from how my commentary on this forum leaves Missjo's sweet, pink püssy wet, hot, and smarting with satisfaction. I really do hope she's on the pill, though. cheesy

Much obliged, Sinizia; for I surely would have missed this were it not for you.
And Msnelly, are you not the same Mznelly from back in the days? I think I used to have you on my WhatsApp. Mznelly from Babcock, right?

#following.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2016
“Sola said you can get pregnant from giving a guy blòwjob”

“Really?” Yeni asked naïvely.

“Yes o” Lara confirmed. “She said if he pours the sperm in your mouth, you will get pregnant”

“God forbid, you will get pregnant” Yeni shrugged and pointed a finger at her friend.

“But you’re the ashewo”

“Lara, me? Ashewo?”

“Is Tobi not your boyfriend? All his friends use to say that Tobi has sex with every girl he dates”

“So? We’ve not even had sex yet. And even if we do have sex, he’s not paying me for it. So how am I an ashewo, ode?” She hissed at her friend, angrily.

“Yeni!” Lara exclaimed. “You’re just 17 o. Instead of you to think about how you will pass this JAMB, you want to be sleeping with that fool. Every girl’s first time should be special not with a foolish fool like Tobi…” Lara was cut short as Tobi entered the classroom. He wasn’t particularly good looking, but he had the “swag” every teenage girl could kill for and he drove a car to school. When he asked Yeni out, she wasted no time in giving him a “Yes”. She wanted to know what it was like to be with the “dopest boy in class”, according to her. She also enjoyed being the envy of every girl in class. It was the dream.

Yeni was tall and beautiful. She was lightskinned and had dated other guys in her class before she met Tobi. She was curious about certain things, sex involved; and when Tobi had hinted to her that it was high time they went all the way, she agreed, though hesitant. She had heard a lot of stories from her classmates and wanted to see for herself. Besides, everyone was doing it and she was sick and tired of being the novice. It was high time she let go of her inhibitions and just do whatever she wanted.

“I’ll leave you two alone” Lara stood up, clearly irritated. “Yeni, I’ll see you later. And don’t forget what we talked about. You give a bone to a dog, not a diamond” Yeni laughed, amused. It was always in Lara’s nature to make up shitty proverbs.

Tobi sat down and smiled at his girlfriend.

“What was that about?”

“What?”

“That whole thing she said was about me, yeah?”

“Tobi-“ Yeni chuckled. “Of course not…”

“Please, don’t tell me you told her about Saturday night” Yeni stared at him startled.

“Have we finalized it?”

“ooohhmm” Tobi whined, upset. “Yeni please, don’t start abeg. We settled this yesterday nau. You come to my house on Saturday, nobody is gonna be around. What’s all this one step forward, two steps backward business?”

“I’m sorry” Yeni mumbled. “I just don’t know if I’m ready” She looked at her feet as she spoke.

“You told her, didn’t you? And she’s filled your head with nonsense?”

“Tobi, no..”

“What is it, then? Didn’t I ask you to keep this between us?”

“And I did. She doesn’t know about it. It’s just that I’m scared…”

“Scared of what, Yeni? Don’t you love me?”

“I do…”

“So, what’s the problem? It’s just a simple thing. And after everything I buy for you regularly, this is just rather small in comparison” Yeni thought about what he said briefly.

“Alright” Yeni nodded. “Saturday it is”

“That’s my girl” He smiled and touched her cheek appreciatively. “Don’t be late and wear something sexy, you hear?”

“You know I told you I haven’t done this before”

“I’ve never been with a virgin before either, but don’t worry. I’ll take it nice and slow” The school bell rang, signifying the end of the break period and Tobi stood up swiftly.

“So… tomorrow then. And don’t forget to shave o, please. I don’t like to see any dirty thing, okay?”

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2016
DarkRebel101:
A slütty protagonist with an implacable appetite for sex; avatar Charles the last püssy-bender; a mother-in-law
Much obliged, Sinizia; for I surely would have missed this were it not for you.

And Msnelly, are you not the same Mznelly from back in the days? I think I used to have you on my WhatsApp. Mznelly from Babcock, right?

#following.

Smh. You're a problem.

Yeah, the same one.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2016
Darkrebel, you have a point about this festive season being inimical to the progress this story would've made; but I feel it's mainly due to her leaving for a while that led to people abandoning it. But I think it'll pick up. The views are more than the posts, but the readers just won't opine their observations, they just gobble up the juicy story and keep lurking around without any inputs. Sucks though.

And yeah, she writes well, keeping it clean, concise and crisp. I love that about her works. I've been a silent follower from day one, and you wouldn't have noticed if I had kept mute.

P.S: Don't bring your squabble with Mîssjo into this thread, you know she'll return back your potshots and this thread might be ruined. Lol.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2016
Good update, Nelly. This flashback brings a new twist to the whole story.

P.S: ignore this post, it's not a flashback.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:
Good update, Nelly. This flashback brings a new twist to the whole story.

Lmao, it's not a flashback.

Disclaimer: That is not a flashback. It's another character in the novel.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
MsNelly:

Lmao, it's not a flashback.

Disclaimer: That is not a flashback. It's another character in the novel.

*inserts face palm emoji* lipsrsealed

Well, it's all good. Keep it coming, I'm following bumper to fender.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
This wasn’t the time or place, Kemi noted as she felt his fingers move up her skirt. She looked around discreetly, taking note of everyone in the restaurant. They seemed to be absorbed in either their food or conversation. What else would they be interested in before, Kemi scolded her paranoid self. Maybe she should relax a bit. Tayo always said she should relax a bit. She was always so tense.

He smiled sheepishly at her as he rubbed the lace fabric of her panties. She was too on edge to even take note or get turned on by whatever he was doing. She spooned the jollof rice into her mouth, ignoring him. As long as no one could notice what he was doing, she was fine by it. He could go on ahead and amuse himself.

She thought about her friend, Lola. She had called her earlier on to say they needed to talk. She wondered what it was all about, but hoped all was well since she sounded worried. Lola never sounded worried. She always had everything under control; it was one of her enviable qualities.

“Ma’am?” Kemi was snapped out of her reverie by her waiter at her side. Instinctively, she pushed away Tayo’s hands.

“Y-yes?”

“You said to get back to you when dessert is set.”

“Um-“ Kemi adjusted herself, secretly wondering if he had seen what her fiancé was up to under wraps. “I uh… won’t be needing that anymore, but thank you”

“Okay then, here’s the bill” She took it from him and placed it on the table.

“Excuse me” Kemi sighed and turned to look at Tayo the minute he left.

“Is it everywhere, Tayo? Must you act this drama everywhere we go?”

“What drama? What drama, Kemi? You don’t even give me any sugar so what drama are you talking about?”

“Tayo, I thought we talked about this. I’m not ready to have sex yet, but that doesn’t mean you’ll harass me with your fingers wherever we go” He hissed and took a sip of the wine out of the glass before him.

“Say something” Kemi obliged.

“You’ve said it all, Madam Kemi. What else is there to say?”

“What is that supposed to mean, Tayo?” He shook his head, considering whether or not to say what he had bottled up inside. He loved Kemi, with all his heart and that was why when she told him she didn’t want to have sexual relations until they got married, he obliged. For a whole year, he had stayed faithful and patient. But recently, he had been put under pressure from…

“Tayo? What is it?”

“Kemi, I’m a man-“

“So? Last I checked, man does not equal animal with no self control” Tayo sighed and took another sip from his wine glass. His fiancée was a smart woman, it was best to just come out straight with her.

“Let’s have sex, Kemi. I’m begging you.”

“Why? We’ll be married in less than 2 months and then we can have all the sex we want. What’s the hurry?”

“Kemi” He held her hand as he spoke. “You know that I love you…”

“And I love you too. What is the problem?”

“I don’t wanna pressure you into anything you don’t want to do. But… my family. You know how they are. They want a baby before marriage”

“A baby?!” Kemi exclaimed, in shock.

“Well, maybe not a baby per se. But… you know, you could get pregnant. They just want to make sure you’re fertile”

“Tayo, what is wrong with you? We went for a fertility test, did we not? The doctor said I was fine. My chances of conceiving are still very high. Didn’t you tell your parents this?”

“I did, Kemi; I did. But you know they are very traditional people. They want to see before believing. And you know, with your age and all…”

“Wait… You told them my age? Are you okay?”

“Well, they asked. My Mom especially. She said you look on the older side and wanted to be sure you could still give her grandkids”

“You lied at least. Tell me, you lied please”

“I’m sorry. I told them the truth; that you’re 30” Kemi sighed and relaxed in her seat, anxious. Maybe that was why his Mom gave her the cold shoulder the last time she visited.

“Kemi? Are you listening?” She refilled the wine glass and downed it all in one gulp.

“I’m all ears.”

“So, let’s just do this thing. It doesn’t really matter.”

“It matters to me. I don’t want to have sex before marriage”

“Kemi, you’re not a virgin…” Tayo said, exasperated. “What’s the big deal? I get it; you’re a born again Christian. But my parents don’t know nor care about all of that. They won’t let me marry you if you don’t get pregnant at least…”

“They won’t let you? You’re a 32 year old man, Tayo. You don’t need their permission to do what makes you happy”

“But I do need their blessings. Technically, you’re my wife already. You have my ring on”

“I’m your fiancée. Until we make this official in church with God and man being our witness, there is no sex.”

“Kemi? Please. Compromise. Just this once?” Kemi drank up another glass and explored her options. She was a devout Christian and this was fornication in the eyes of God. She didn’t want to sin any longer, she was done with that life. She would feel regret if she slept with a man who wasn’t her husband and she had vowed to God to keep her chastity up until she was officially wedded. Compromise? With God, there was no compromise. She loved Tayo, but she loved God more. He saved her from a time when things were hell for her; all she wanted to do was worship and serve him a hundred percent. No compromises.

“Tayo?”

“Yes dear”

“You said your parents won’t let me marry me. In other words, if your parents say this won’t work, you’ll agree with them?” He looked away from her piercing gaze. He was the first and only son of his parents. They had pampered and given him every good thing in life since birth. He had never openly disagreed with his parents and he honestly didn’t want to start now.

“Kemi please don’t start.”

“Don’t start what, Tayo? You started this nonsense by bringing your parents into this”

“Kemi, don’t psychoanalyze me. Just consider it, okay?”

“You’re old enough to make your own decisions. Unfortunately, you’ve never made any in your life. You’ve never stood up to your parents; you’ve always been their puppet- done everything they asked you to: right from your career down to your love life. When are you ever going to be your own man?”

“Kemi, don’t insult me.”

“You’re the one insulting me.” She picked up her purse and stood up. “Tayo, you are going to make a choice right now. You are going to choose between the woman who you will spend the rest of your life with or…your parents.”

“Don’t do this”

“I just want to know how much I mean to you. So, I’m leaving for the ladies’ room and when I get back and you’re still here, I’ll assume you chose me. And we can go on with this wedding, without me getting pregnant or any unnecessary contribution from your parents. If you’re not here, then…you chose your parents. You want to forever continue being Mommy’s boy and we’ll call off the marriage and I don’t ever want to hear from you.”

“Kemi-!” She walked off to the bathroom stall, ignoring whatever he had to say. It was sudden and abrupt, that she knew. But she was tired. She was tired of always competing for his attention with his parents. She understood he needed to honour his parents, but she was going to be his wife. She deserved some respect too.

She broke down, crying as she looked at the reflection staring back at her. It was her age. Her age was the barrier. If she was younger, she wouldn’t be subjected to all this humiliation. She took out a tissue and wiped her face. This wasn’t the time for tears. Whatever decision Tayo took, she had to be strong for what was to follow through. They had spent a beautiful year together, was he going to throw all of that away? Kemi hoped not.

If he made this single decision for once in his life, she was going to kiss him right then and there, without minding what anyone thought. If not- Kemi refused to think about it as she returned to the restaurant.

She stopped in her steps as she saw: He was gone.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:

And yeah, she writes well, keeping it clean, concise and crisp. I love that about her works. I've been a silent follower from day one, and you wouldn't have noticed if I had kept mute.

Yup, she does write well. It's good you decided keeping mum wasn't the best thing to do.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
Your story is really good. And i love this update, please don't stop writing...

Lleigh you've been caught... tongue now comment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
Wow. I don't even know who to blame between Tayo and Kemi. Both are in a catch-22 position. Parents interferals in couples'/intending couples' lives can be a bytch sometimes. Life stories I've heard or seen has made me made up my mind not to interfere in my children's choices when that time reaches. I'll just offer advices and let them make their choices.

But Tayo dey Fûck up finally. He's 32 for fůck's sake, he needs to man up and make decisions for himself. He can't keep bending to the parent's whims and caprices all the time. Unless he's been nurturing the idea for sometime now and needed his parent to trigger the decision before he spoke out.

Nice update, Nelly. Can I point an error I think you might have made, for correction?

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:
Wow. I don't even know who to blame between Tayo and Kemi. Both are in a catch-22 position. Parents interferals in couples'/intending couples' lives can be a bytch sometimes. Life stories I've heard or seen has made me made up my mind not to interfere in my children's choices when that time reaches. I'll just offer advices and let them make their choices.

But Tayo dey Fûck up finally. He's 32 for fůck's sake, he needs to man up and make decisions for himself. He can't keep bending to the parent's whims and caprices all the time. Unless he's been nurturing the idea for sometime now and needed his parent to trigger the decision before he spoke out.

Nice update, Nelly. Can I point an error I think you might have made, for correction?

Yes please.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2016
MsNelly:

Yes please.

OK. In the post quoted below, I feel the right word you'd have used was "absorbed" not "absolved". What do you think?

MsNelly:

This wasn’t the time or place, Kemi noted as she felt his fingers move up her skirt. She looked around discreetly, taking note of everyone in the restaurant. They seemed to be absolved in either their food or conversation.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:

OK. In the post quoted below, I feel the right word you'd have used was "absorbed" not "absolved". What do you think?

Lol, yes, thanks. Just edited it.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Lleigh(f): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=swann post=51987249]Your story is really good. And i love this update, please don't stop writing...

Lleigh you've been caught... tongue now comment grin[/quote

swann what can I say.

DarkRebel101 thank you for your kind words.

MsNelly lovely story......I am following

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Sophia flung the black g-string at her boyfriend in anger. This was it! She had had enough of his stüpidity and infidelity. He wouldn’t work his way out of this one. Whatever he said, she was never going to forgive him for this EVER. It was enough.

“This isn’t…yours?” Charles looked honestly confused. He always had a ton of women over, he wasn’t quite sure whose panties these were but he was hoping they were hers. He didn’t want any trouble.

“Have you ever seen me wear that…. Prostitute attire?” Charles sighed. Here we go, he thought. She would give him a bit of drama, he would beg her, apologize and she’d let it go after he takes her out to lunch or something. He really wasn’t in the mood for this anyway. He stood up and walked over to her.

“Baby, baby, c’mon… I made a mistake. I’m sorry. It will never happen again”

“That’s what you said 100 times over. It still does, over and over again. Do you know how that makes me feel?” Sophie broke down, crying. She was honestly tired; she didn’t know what she had done to be treated like garbage.

“Charles, you don’t love me”

“But I do, I do…” And he wasn’t lying. He honestly did love her. It’s just…there were so many women. There were skinny women, big women, thick, fair, dark. There were so many of them; it wasn’t fair he had to stick to only one. He even felt like the victim here. He was a victim of enjoyment, a victim of human instinct. Should he even be punished for that? Couldn’t he love her in his own way?

“You don’t respect me however.” She wiped her tears and looked him in the eye. “It’s over, Charles.” He chuckled.

“You’re joking, right? I said I’m sorry and I love you. What’s all this drama for?”

“Who is she?” Sophia asked, struggling to keep calm. She knew he had lots of lovers, but she secretly wondered who owned this particular pair of panties, who made him so careless and inconsiderate of her feelings.

“Shït, I dunno” He scratched his head in thought. “Just some girl, she’s irrelevant, really”

“Give me her name, you son of a bïtch!” She clung on to his shirt. “Tell me her name!” Charles lost his cool for a minute. A name? He didn’t bother with names when he had one night stands.

“Lola” He finally said. She was a regular, the only one he didn’t forget in a hurry. She let go of his shirt, seemingly calm.

“Your place of work?”

“Yeah”

“You love her?”

“No Sophie, of course not. I love you. I love YOU.”

“But you remembered her name” Charles groaned. What did this woman want from him? Didn’t she literally bully him into giving her a name?

“For 2 years, Charles. 2 years, you have played with my heart and done whatever the hell you wanted. Since you love to play around so much, I’m giving you the freedom to. But let me tell you one thing Mister, this doesn’t end here. I will have my pound of flesh; I promise you.” Charles looked on baffled as she walked out. It wasn’t like Sophie. It wasn’t like Sophie at all to break it off with him, to walk out on him, to even threaten him. He sat down, exasperated.

He had really fücked up, big time. He felt a part of him torn apart. She was the only girl who stood by him, supported his dreams and rode hard for him. She was his other half. He had plans to put a ring on it but he was still in his baby boy phase; he needed more time. He picked up his phone and called Lola; maybe she was the one with the panties and he really wanted a distraction from his problems. Lola was probably the only woman he had a decent conversation with in the long line of affairs he had. She answered on the third ring.

“What is it?”

“Nice way to greet your lover”

“You’re not my lover, stüpid” He noticed the harshness in her voice and took down a mental note: she wasn’t in the mood.

“Um… did you leave your panties here?”

“Charles, what the fück do you want?”

“Pipe down, will you? I’ve had a bad day. Don’t make it worse.”

“Bad day? Charles, you’ve cost me my marriage and my job. Do not talk to me about a ‘bad day’”

“Wait wait wait, what are you on about?”

“Derin found out about you…”

“How? Does he know I’m one of his models at the agency?” He heard her sigh from the other end.

“No. He just knows your name”

“Oh good. How did he find out though?”

“Long story.”

“You’re not going to tell him who I am, are you?”

“Why shouldn’t I?”

“That would cost me my job!”

“Well, I’m unemployed too.”

“How is that my fault? You slipped up! Besides, my girlfriend broke up with me because of you…”

“You have a girlfriend?”

“Not anymore. She dumped me.”

“Oh my God, you are such an àsshole; cheating on me with your girlfriend”

“Well, you were cheating on me with your fiancé. Whatever tho, we’ll talk later, since you’re apparently not in the mood”

“There is no later, Charles. Fück you.” She hung up immediately.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
LOL. Charles and Lola would definitely make a great couple - a troublesome cussing couple, that is. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:
LOL. Charles and Lola would definitely make a great couple - a troublesome cussing couple, that is. grin grin

And they'd cheat endlessly on each other as well.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
MsNelly, I went back to read Lola and Charles' earlier sêx scene again coz I love their ego clash and aggressiveness and discovered 2 error you might wanna correct.

First is the colored word "my ăss" in the embolden sentence. I'm sure you weren't discussing yours. grin
MsNelly:
"What do you want, Lola?" He whispered once more into her ear, groping her breàsts, while pushing his erect dïck towards my ass crack.

Second one is too minuscule though. Just the "I" word.
"Mmmn... Stop" She was gasping, holding on to the sofa trying to steady herself as his hands flicked furiously around her Tips. She wasn't gonna say anymore than I she already had.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Single Lady / Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.