Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Two To Tango: IRRESISTIBLE ( A steamy romance excerpt) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two To Tango: IRRESISTIBLE ( A steamy romance excerpt) (2193 Views)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two To Tango: IRRESISTIBLE ( A steamy romance excerpt) by GraciaKim: 12:08am On Nov 07, 2019
ENCHANTED BY HIM
PEN NAME: GRACE KIMBERLY

In my grief, I sat dejectedly on my bed, Indian style. With my head buried deep in my hands. My hair messy, eyes are sullen and weary with my lips chapped. I've been crying, for hours.

The cozy breeze eases through the window blowing up the curtains over and over, hitting my skin, making me shudder. It's winter but wasn't wearing the right clothes— oversized Scooby-Doo top over bumshort, maybe because ain't in my right senses. I sniffed over and over, basking in the aftermath of my cries. Really, It's for the best. I'm screwed up right now but... Better days ahead. I had deleted his number, that's a great step to moving forward. I've had enough of him.

I have overlooked his unruliness times and without number, so unlike me who don't take bull craps from sons of Adam. Well, until I met him. His aura makes me trip over and over, he's a fucking bastard. Handsome perfect bastard precisely who knows how to set me on fire with just his dark grey eyes boring deep in my skin, ripping off my clothes in his perverted mind... maybe mine. It's over now, Everything. The tingles I get in wrong places with his ooh-la-la touch, the mindblowing orgasm, steamy romance.

Those are blissful moment but I had to let go, I need to start feeling special again, to rock the world where I will be happy without him.
It's hard but I'll try, I'll leave the city at daybreak and go far away, far from the sight of his seductive dark grey eyes, away from the intoxicating taste of his lips, away from the man with appealing features— those well-sculpted jaws, washboard abs, long sexy fingers—oh, those thick fingers, deep inside me, pumping fiercely, making me say his name out loud as toe-curling orgasm shakes through me. away from that too. The snap sound of the foil after steamy foreplays, his vire masculinity balls deep inside me...oh so awesom... It's over! All over! I screamed aloud in my head to shake off the dirty thoughts of him.

The tears are back again, I started sobbing. Just that moment, I heard my door creaks, I raised my head to see him standing at my doorstep with his hands in pocket—dressed in a cream shirt, first two buttons off with the cuffs rolled up to flex his biceps. With skinny black jeans which ensures a slight bulge and black dockside shoes to match. His eyes intoxicating as ever with his ever mean, stubborn gaze staring at my miserable self. I had mixed feelings seeing him, a part of me fuming with anger, he shouldn't be here to rub salt to the next wound he inflicted.

The other part, I hate to admit it, Joy leapt in my heart. Maybe... I am really want to see him, for the last time. But no! ain't going to fall for his charm again. I gritted my teeth angrily and shoves a finger at him.

'Why are you here! I've told you I don't want to see your face again' My voice stern but creaky, obviously from my sobs and cries. He curled his lips in a smile, raising an eyebrow. Oh, he thinks this is funny? Fine, he'll understand better when I get physical. I grabbed my pillow and flung it at him, he made a good catch.

'Get out!' I screamed, waving him off with a finger. The ever devilish smile still masked his face. He tucked the pillow under his arms and started taking reserved strides towards me. I shifted farther in bed and squealed at him 'Stay where you are Cole!' He would never listen, not for once had he ever listened to me. He always wants everything his own way.

I grabbed the second pillow and threw it at him. Again, a catch. Both pillows tucked under his arms, walking closer and closer and I shifted far away till I reached the wall. If he catches me in bed, oh no... I jumped out of the bed like a superhero at duty before he closes in and stands arms akimbo, I need to face this, spit hell in his face and bully him out of my house. I refused to be tamed again, my breath pitches as his rich cologne hits my nose.

'Let's talk' His deep husky voice reverberated in the cozy winter cold.
'No talks this time Cole, I want you out of my house right now!' I yelled at him. I'm deeply scorned, hell hath not the fury I have right now. He tossed pillows on the bed and got a grip is on my arm, I shoved him away fiercely and pushed him. He closes the space between us to hold my two arms, his grip was strong this time and I couldn't get him off.

'Get your fucking hands off me!' I screeched, wriggling my hands to break free from him.
'Will you hear me out or not?!' His tone was strictly commanding

'No! I've had enough of your bull crap lies, just free me and leave!' I scowled at him
'Your saucy mouth won't freak me Bella, and you know that. Let's handle this maturely' His dark gaze bulges at me as he made his point in gritted teeth. I head-butted him but it had no effect. I did it again and I winced at sudden ache I got. He let go of my hands this palm my cheeks.

'Hey chill, wanna hurt yourself?' Says a man who always hurt me.
'Just leave me!' I rain feeble blows on his chest in a bid to fight him off.
'Stop being arrogant Bella!' Control freak, I won't listen this time. I was jabbing him and with all my strength. Then the kiss, out of the blue! My persona split into two, my mouth took him in readily, swirling and dancing my tongue in a hot French kiss but my fists keep jabbing, it even got much more physical. With both hands, he packed my hands together as he kissed away my misery, my hands still struggle to fight him. The kiss got much more intense. My body came alive, back in his trap. I felt warmth at the apex of my legs and could sense his hunger too. He let go my hands to hold my face, kissing lust back into my flesh. My hands went to work, no jabs. Instead, it worked on his buttons, loosening them faster and shakily. It was undone in no time, he shrugged out of his shirt and broke the kiss, staring intently at me as our ragged breath mirrors each other.

18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ 18 18+ 18+
'I hate you Cole, but I want you, all of you in my bed' My words breathed pure lust. Only he knows how to make me feel wanting.
'We'll have to talk Bella, but first, let's get you off your clothes'

Off my clothes goes, I arched my back as his hands cupped my breast through my bra. blissful, pleasing moans escaped my mouth. He fonds them roughly and claimed my mouth again for a deep intense kiss, it was a tug of war as we battle for supremacy with our mouths, leaning towards each other to and fro. He snapped my C-cup bra expertly to free my breast. He left the kiss for suction of my tip.

The warmth of his mouth pitched my breath and my legs curled around his waist. No one knows how to set my inners ablaze like him, I couldn't keep on my feet. I tripped and landed on the bed, bringing him along with me. With swift action, he unbuckled my bumshort and got rid of them to the pile of clothes on the floor and nudged my legs apart with his knees. I took in a sharp breath as the hook of his belt clatters. In no time, he was deep inside me.

My back rose in reflex to meet him with a loud, frenzy gasp escaping my mouth, my eyeballs rolled in my head. Again, our lips crushed for a brief french kiss before took charge, rocking my pulsating place of need over and over. 'aaaahhh...' My moans were dragging in excitement to his throbbing member deep, deep inside me. I dug my nails in his hard, chiselled back, mirroring his thrust with my hips. Blistering orgasm took me in no time, making me call his name out loud and a rumbling thunder strikes that very moment.

At first, I'd thought I heard sparks in my brain. With a loud growl, he fires deep inside me. The hotness of his seed in my ovaries made me realised we had its skin tight. oh no...
We collapsed on the bed, panting heavily. Now the talk will be next, just like how he always does, he'll sweet talk me back to his world. Heck, I'm back already.

Maybe the sex was part of his plan to woo me over again, he knows I wouldn't resist his sexual demeanour. Bastard! Once again, I'll risk my heart with him, maybe...just maybe he'll handle it with care this time, whatever the end result might be, I will be responsible for what my life will be turned into.
Note: please, there is no NEXT to this story, save those 'NEXT' comments and give honest reviews. TWO TO TANGO isn't a story, it's all about steamy moments between two people with chemistry, more 'two to tangos' updates are coming your way, I promise.
Re: Two To Tango: IRRESISTIBLE ( A steamy romance excerpt) by Ann2012(f): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2019
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Two To Tango: IRRESISTIBLE ( A steamy romance excerpt) by GraciaKim: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
IRRESISTIBLE

blurb: circumstances had made them sleep in the same lodge at their visit to Montreal for a business trip. The sexual chemistry they both shared made them had it, again!. Sandy is the boss while Jeff is her irresistible secretary

Sandy cursed within, how could he has so much effect on her without a touch. She'd felt moist just by sharing the same bed with him, that's nauseating. Her thoughts travelled back to when their first tryst. He'd shown how ruthless he could be on the bed. The way he'd set her depth on fire was mesmerising that she ached for two days. She'd set him straight that what happened then is nothing but just sex, normal sex with a random stranger and had vowed such uncouth attitude of hers won't repeat itself again.

Here she is, thinking her way to temptation and seems ready to bite the bullet, they have all night, all night to relish what was short-lived the day they first had it. She's far from being the shrewd Sandy right now but a woman who is in need. Needy of mindblowing intercourse with the person who knows how to make her crave for what she forbade, without even trying.

She made the brave move of closing the gap between them, carefully not to arouse his suspicion but she failed, the imminent scent of rich cologne hits his nose strongly as she comes closer. He pretends to be asleep until she felt her hand wrapped around his waist.

'What...what is it you want Miss?' He pretended to be shocked

'You know what I want' she purred softly in his ears.
Her word sent cold shivers through his body. She ran her hands through his abs to his shaft and gave him a slight squeeze. He inhaled sharply. She is just getting started. Her eyes shined widely when her hands found its way in his pyjamas to grab his molten member. The feel of her slender fingers wrapped on him made him jolted.

Hormones surged through to give him instant hardness. He heard her sniff oxygen at the swell of his tool in her hand and he knew at that instant, the Sandy he met in the restroom in back, as hot as she was then.

'Are you in....or not' she breathed as he stroked him slowly.
It took great restraint not to rip her off those nightie when he'd first saw her in it. Why would he refuse what he initially wanted? She twitched him again, drawing a sharp moan.
'And... No foreplays, straight to the real deal'
He spurned and laid his back on the bed

'Satisfy yourself' he said simply

'Let's save the ride for later' she enthused as she made to remove his pyjamas and denim all at once.

His 9'inches boner stood proudly poking at her face. He spurned her back on the sheets, his body pressing on hers and her lips parted at his swift action, gushing out a warm breath. He got a transfixed by the full, curvy lips he'd ever seen. She could tell what he wanted, a taste of her lips.

'I'm warning you, don't try it' she breathed, her voice sounded incredibly sensual

He gave up, his boss had given order he dare not cross for the sake of his job and not to get this heated moment sour. He hiked up her nightie and removed her thong to her ankle, her legs did the rest. He caught a whiff of her intoxicating scent, his mouth salivated. Hell to no foreplays. He parted her legs and latched his tongue in her gooey snatch before she could protest

'Ooh... WTF are you doing?!' She vibrated as sudden pleasure overwhelmed her

'Relax Sandy, I got you on this. His deep baritone breathed on her wetness.

He resumed his onslaught, licking and swirling his tongue on her inner folds. She gripped her hair in a reflex action as subtle moans escaped her mouth

'Ooohhh...ahh.. Stop Jeff' her soft moans showed she's far from protesting. She'd got immersed in pure, blissful pleasure. It only got much more intense. She lifted her back from the sheets to get more of him, more of his skilful swirls and suction, with her grip tightened in his hair. Her mouth was gaped, panting heavily like a 100 metres racer

'Just... Fill me already'

He let go to position himself between her legs. His member pressed at her entrance. He stared at her intently, her cheeks were rosy red and was sweating all over her face as he panted softly, still trying to catch her breath

'I need you Jeff, right now'

He granted her plea, sliding in slowly as he watches her fleshy mounds enveloped his shaft His thrusts were reserved, taking time to savour her warmth on him. It felt good inside her, the slow thrust drove her wanting high that she rose to meet him, buckling his hips momentarily to feel every inch of his fiery rod. Her moans were faint and sensual.

She curled her slender legs around his waist as he explored her inner walls, grinding and ramming her in a sweet lovemaking manner. One thing he just learnt about her on how she caressed his shoulder and her legs tightly wounded around him is that she's a lover of romantic sex.

She gyrated her hips subtly to his drills. though it feels great how she writhed in . of pleasure under him, he wanted her to feel the burning heat of fast strokes. With both hands, he undid her legs around his waist and spread them wide apart and picked a race.

The grip on his arm for support tightened as renewed pleasure gushes through, her moans went high pitched and just as he wanted, her inners were on fire. The heavy thrust was their undoing. His shots came exactly at the time of her climax, jetting sporadically in her womb as she gave him a love bite on his neck.

He rolled off him, fully spent and maximally satisfied. Both catching their breath.
Sandy rose to use the bathroom couple of minutes later only to come back and find him deeply asleep she slept beside him feeling fulfilled, not slight regret on what they just did.
At least not now.

1 Like

Re: Two To Tango: IRRESISTIBLE ( A steamy romance excerpt) by Ann2012(f): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sandy will fall for Jeff

1 Like

Re: Two To Tango: IRRESISTIBLE ( A steamy romance excerpt) by donpedro98(m): 7:29am On Dec 31, 2019

(1) (Reply)

The Amebo Principle In Chidi Anthony Opara’s "I Dey Shake Head 3" / Are There Great Motivational/success Writers In Nigeria / Republic Day Speech Hindi Englsih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.