Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP (16582 Views)

Defect To APC And Vacate Office, PDP Threatens Matawalle / Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP / Our Members Can Seek Any National Assembly Office- PDP Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
NessaBoo:
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride...PDP can only wish grin

We don't want the template on how to loot the treasury and how to masterfully take us back to the infrastructure decadence we just came out from.

PDP, Never again!!
Osheeey babes!
Why are you so in our mind?! cheesy
You took these words right outta our mouth(s)!
Lol cheesy

Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by Nasir123(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
myboy2111:

Easy Bro

Bros u bad o! grin
Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by Nasir123(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you and your family will cry after atiku won the poll and swearing in on may 29,2019. Atiku is our incoming president inshallah.

Bros,forget this matter.
Atiku /PDP can never become our president in this country again.
Try and jut that down pls.

God bless Nigeria!

Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by Nasir123(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
akdjr:
PDP comment always make me feel our drug law enforcement agency has a lot more to do in sensitising people about the effect of drugs. No political ideas, no campaign strategy, no convincing plan to make the electorate see reasons why they mismanage the country resources and how they intend to do it right if given the chance again.

Exactly!

I personally think INEC should place a BAN on PDP. They are doing more damage to this nation than anyone else.

If not for PDP existence, by now we would've grown a reputable opposition to APC. But right now,PDP is currently distroying that fact.

Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by Nasir123(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
At least pdp government is still more fair, preferable than this clueless Buhari government. it is not as bad as this during pdp government. life is more enjoyable in pdp government than the clueless Apc buhari government that increased poverty rate by the day.

Which life is more enjoyable under PDP?

OH! So all the treasury they looted to the detriment of most of us and our children n grand chieldren are OK by u?
Do u know how many years it took UAE to atain their current fit? That's the same years used in killlimg this nation by the same PDP.
No road,no rail,no light,no water,no security,no education, no social scheme, no plan,no future, Nigeria was not even producing anything.. even ordinary Rice. And u used the word ENJOYABLE. Na wa!
Bros,PDP is a curse to this Country.

Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by gracious4real: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
PDP should continue fooling themselves if they think they are coming back to rule.bunch of fools.

Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by nattyGENT: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
ONLY FOOLGERIANS THINK APC WILL CONTINUE WITH THIS DIRECTIONLESS GOVERNMENT. PDP IS THE ONLY PARTY THAT CAN DELIVER NIGERIA FROM THIS MESSSSS
Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by CodeTemplar: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nasir123:

OH! So all the treasury they looted to the detriment of most of us and our children n grand chieldren are OK by u?
Do u know how many years it took UAE to atain their current fit? That's the same years used in killlimg this nation by the same PDP.
No road,no rail,no light,no water,no security,no education, no social scheme, no plan,no future, Nigeria was not even producing anything.. even ordinary Rice. And u used the word ENJOYABLE. Na wa!
Oga, all agric success we see today are 80% the handiwork Akinwumi Adesina, former minister of agriculture under PDP.
It seem your support for APC / Buhari is blinding you so from objectively seeing things. Even Emefiele is more effective in agric than the current minister of agriculture, Audi Ogbeh.
You can prove me wrong.

Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by rexwalters: 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nasir123:

For mass ignorance my people remain in penury,please lecture them.

Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by rexwalters: 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Oga, all agric success we see today are 80% the handiwork Akinwumi Adesina, former minister of agriculture under PDP.
It seem your support for APC / Buhari is blinding you so from objectively seeing things. Even Emefiele is more effective in agric than the current minister of agriculture, Audi Ogbeh.
You can prove me wrong.
You want to suffer and enjoy at the same time?when China was behind the iron curtains paying their dues the rest of the world was laughing at them other than the oyibos,are you aware of the tens of millions of people who died tilling the farms under the Great Leader MA Zedong (Chairman Mao)?go and pay your dues so you can enjoy in future. The black man is just too lazy mentally,no scientific application to solving problems from the leaders to their dull subjects.

Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by manshoro: 3:31am On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari must return to finish the good work he started. Down PDP( People deceiving Party) Up APC.

Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by gafsal: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2018
Only if wishes were horse the.....fill in the gap grin grin
Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by Nasir123(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You can prove me wrong.

So because one Adesina did little well,u want to justify that with the destruction of this nation by PDP for I6years?
If we did so well under PDP in Agriculture, then tell me the agricultural product we were producing under them?

Bros,a Nation is not run like a Kindergarten class.
There are institutions that must work.
Ask those of them traveling out,if the way they RUIN Nigeria is the same way those country run their affair?

"One Adesina did very well!'..Then you should be happy for Buhari, because some of his ministers has done wonderfully well too!(if I should follow your yardstick).
And don't forget they've only spent 3+ years, not a I6years of wastage.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by CodeTemplar: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2018
Nasir123:

So because one Adesina did little well,u want to justify that with the destruction of this nation by PDP for I6years?
If we did so well under PDP in Agriculture, then tell me the agricultural product we were producing under them?

Bros,a Nation is not run like a Kindergarten class.
There are institutions that must work.
Ask those of them traveling out,if the way they RUIN Nigeria is the same way those country run their affair?

"One Adesina did very well!'..Then you should be happy for Buhari, because some of his ministers has done wonderfully well too!(if I should follow your yardstick).
And don't forget they've only spent 3+ years, not a I6years of wastage.

God bless Nigeria!
Your obsession with PDP and their 16 years is now obvious for all. Where did I justify all that PDP did for 16 years in my post?

So you expect me to throw all about PDP away because you don't like them? Same PDP under whom people like Madueke Alisson stole is same PDP under whom Adesina Akinwumi served and I see no big deal in accepting that Akinwumi outperformed the ceremonious Audu Ogbeh of APC. Even Emefiele outperformed Audu from CBN from in Agriculture based efforts.

As for your argument that APC only spend 3+ years please how many years did Adesina spend in that same ministry and how many has Ogbeh spent or how many has Emefiele spent in CBN doing agric schemes?

You talk like a paid APC agent though.
Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by CodeTemplar: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2018
rexwalters:
You want to suffer and enjoy at the same time?when China was behind the iron curtains paying their dues the rest of the world was laughing at them other than the oyibos,are you aware of the tens of millions of people who died tilling the farms under the Great Leader MA Zedong (Chairman Mao)?go and pay your dues so you can enjoy in future. The black man is just too lazy mentally,no scientific application to solving problems from the leaders to their dull subjects.
Stop fooling people with Chinese revolution here. What is happening in the agric sector that isn't directly traceable to Akinwumi Adesina ( former agric minister and current Afdb president) ?

Please tell me. Is it their phony N-POWER? The output of today is down largely to Adeshinas effort in improving the farmers input like seed, methods, fertilizer distribution system with the aid of IT, feed back and centralized research.

The anchor-borrower scheme has only helped them increase their activity scale.
Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by Nasir123(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Your obsession with PDP and their 16 years is now obvious for all. Where did I justify all that PDP did for 16 years in my post?

So you expect me to throw all about PDP away because you don't like them? Same PDP under whom people like Madueke Alisson stole is same PDP under whom Adesina Akinwumi served and I see no big deal in accepting that Akinwumi outperformed the ceremonious Audu Ogbeh of APC. Even Emefiele outperformed Audu from CBN from in Agriculture based efforts.

As for your argument that APC only spend 3+ years please how many years did Adesina spend in that same ministry and how many has Ogbeh spent or how many has Emefiele spent in CBN doing agric schemes?

You talk like a paid APC agent though.

So u want me to trow away the I6years from my experience. Do u think its funny?
You don't want me to talk about I6years and you want me to talk about 4years. Do u think I'm a baby? Or u think I'm a foreigner?

I don't know if their paying u o,even if they are,its none of my business. After all most of u enjoyed during PDP.

My point is;
This country cannot continue the way they/you people ruin her. If this is how a country like Nigeria should be with all her resources/potentials then u can continue with PDP wherever u are.
Ask for me and some of us who believes Nigeria should have been better than this,PDP Will NEVER,and can NEVER RULE US AGAIN! Take that to the bank if u care!
Call me anything, APC agent,Youruba Muslim, or even a Terrorist,that should be your own cup of TEA.
Enjoy!

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by CodeTemplar: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Nasir123:

So u want me to trow away the I6years from my experience. Do u think its funny?
You don't want me to talk about I6years and you want me to talk about 4years. Do u think I'm a baby? Or u think I'm a foreigner?

I don't know if their paying u o,even if they are,its none of my business. After all most of u enjoyed during PDP.

My point is;
This country cannot continue the way they/you people ruin her. If this is how a country like Nigeria should be with all her resources/potentials then u can continue with PDP wherever u are.
Ask for me and some of us who believes Nigeria should have been better than this,PDP Will NEVER,and can NEVER RULE US AGAIN! Take that to the bank if u care!
Call me anything, APC agent,Youruba Muslim, or even a Terrorist,that should be your own cup of TEA.
Enjoy!

God bless Nigeria!
Where did I ask you to throw away your 16 years of PDP experience? wasn't it part of those 16 years that Adesina impacted agric? Why is everything about demonizing PDP and glorifying APC for you?

Stop mixing your biased imagination with what I actually said and start doing fairer analysis of a seating govt that's clearly underperforming.

For your info I am not a PDP supporter or APC supporter like you. My post history is there for all to see and only Nairaland rules prevents me from sampling my post of PDP era under other monikers.

To let you know how shitty APC is, after I opened a thread here on Nairaland asking sensitive questions about pressing issues and also referencing APC promise on their website, APC hurriedly took down their own website under the excuse of a phantom maintenance. Tell me which secure party does that?
Maybe you should start being more reasonable than being loyal to your own party and stomach.
Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by Nasir123(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Where did I ask you to throw away your 16 years of PDP experience? wasn't it part of those 16 years that Adesina impacted agric? Why is everything about demonizing PDP and glorifying APC for you?

Stop mixing your biased imagination with what I actually said and start doing fairer analysis of a seating govt that's clearly underperforming.

For your info I am not a PDP supporter or APC supporter like you. My post history is there for all to see and only Nairaland rules prevents me from sampling my post of PDP era under other monikers.

To let you know how shitty APC is, after I opened a thread here on Nairaland asking sensitive questions about pressing issues and also referencing APC promise on their website, APC hurriedly took down their own website under the excuse of a phantom maintenance. Tell me which secure party does that?
Maybe you should start being more reasonable than being loyal to your own party and stomach.

Let me respect your view then!
I think we are on the same page but with a different picture.

Let me make this clear;
I never said APC is the best, after all they are Nigerians too.
Infact,I'm of the opinion that APC is not even close to what we should have as our ruling party. But u should also never forget that it was the same PDP that led us to this present position in our affairs.
After all,if PDP had done well,nobody would have vote in Buhari. Even Buhari wouldn't have contested.. not because of anything incriminating, but for his age.
Buhari contested and won because PDP FAILED. let's not forget that fact pls.

And if we must get rid of APC..for God sake!..it shouldn't be PDP!..It should neva be PDP again! That we simply read us to be totally Stupiid.

Other parties should come up,but currently PDP is the one destroying their chances..after all they are the major opposition party we have at the moment.
The Other political parties are good(in my opinion),but let's be factual, in my Location right now nobody know them. People here(who are like 80% of the Nigeria electorates) only know APC n PDP, and that's a fact we must use in achieving the next line of progress.

Thanks you.
Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by CodeTemplar: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nasir123:

Let me respect your view then!
I think we are on the same page but with a different picture.

Let me make this clear;
I never said APC is the best, after all they are Nigerians too.
Infact,I'm of the opinion that APC is not even close to what we should have as our ruling party. But u should also never forget that it was the same PDP that led us to this present position in our affairs.
After all,if PDP had done well,nobody would have vote in Buhari. Even Buhari wouldn't have contested.. not because of anything incriminating, but for his age.
Buhari contested and won because PDP FAILED. let's not forget that fact pls.

And if we must get rid of APC..for God sake!..it shouldn't be PDP!..It should neva be PDP again! That we simply read us to be totally Stupiid.

Other parties should come up,but currently PDP is the one destroying their chances..after all they are the major opposition party we have at the moment.
The Other political parties are good(in my opinion),but let's be factual, in my Location right now nobody know them. People here(who are like 80% of the Nigeria electorates) only know APC n PDP, and that's a fact we must use in achieving the next line of progress.

Thanks you.
Seem you only care about PDP cos we clearly aren't on the same page.
The only thing we share in common is a opposition to what PDP generally stands for.
And even at that APC is only another PDP in disguise.

Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by Nasir123(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Seem you only care about PDP cos we clearly aren't on the same page.
The only thing we share in common is a opposition to what PDP generally stands for.
And even at that APC is only another PDP in disguise.

PDP has used most part of my life under this Democratic dispensation, so I have to care.

As for APC,don't worry,let them continue to fool themselves. We are watching!

Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by CodeTemplar: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nasir123:

PDP has used most part of my life under this Democratic dispensation, so I have to care.

As for APC,don't worry,let them continue to fool themselves. We are watching!

Continue to fool themselves or waste your time like PDP?
You are hiding your APC loyalty under the tone of nationalist. I see through you.
Re: Buhari Marking His Last Christmas In Office –PDP by Nasir123(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Continue to fool themselves or waste your time like PDP?
You are hiding your APC loyalty under the tone of nationalist. I see through you.

Lol!

Nothing like that my brother! grin

I salute u!
God bless Nigeria.

EndSARS Protests: VIPs Ignore IGP's Order On Withdrawal Of Police Orderlies / Chairmanship: PDP Northern Leaders Ask Delegates To Vote For S/west Aspirants / Lagos-Badagry Expressway To Be Completed By End Of 2021

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75