Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

German Cabinet Approves Immigration Laws To Ease Worker Shortage - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / German Cabinet Approves Immigration Laws To Ease Worker Shortage (589 Views)

United States Declares First Ever Water Shortage( Pictures, Video) / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples / "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Cabinet Approves Immigration Laws To Ease Worker Shortage by Paulline: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Chancellor Angela Merkel's cabinet passed new immigration laws on Wednesday to make it easier for lower-skilled foreigners to seek work in Germany and offer rejected asylum seekers who can't be deported a path to residency.

Click the link below to read the rest of the story.

https://drifternews..com/2018/12/german-cabinet-approves-immigration.html

And for more news, information and updates follow us on:
https://drifternews..it/?m=1

Re: German Cabinet Approves Immigration Laws To Ease Worker Shortage by madridguy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Germany grin Where is my bag.
Re: German Cabinet Approves Immigration Laws To Ease Worker Shortage by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
madridguy:
Germany grin Where is my bag.

He is seeking greener pastures while running from what they created...

As at 2013/2014 - we complained about PDP but we were never found in embassies in multitudes seeking asylum like slaves, a junior friend of mine practically claimed being gay and what not just to get stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Cabinet Approves Immigration Laws To Ease Worker Shortage by Johnnyessence(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
nice one from german government.

1 Like

Re: German Cabinet Approves Immigration Laws To Ease Worker Shortage by JasonScoolari: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Henceforth, I shall be called "Jason Draxler Schweinstieger" grin

1 Like

Re: German Cabinet Approves Immigration Laws To Ease Worker Shortage by gare(f): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Esseite:

Dont mind them, i have sent his details to German authorities, he will not be given visa he must remain here to get a full dose of Sai baba

1 Like

Re: German Cabinet Approves Immigration Laws To Ease Worker Shortage by Christianos: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Esseite:

As at 2013/2014 - we complained about PDP but we were never found in embassies in multitudes seeking asylum like slaves, a junior friend of mine practically claimed being gay and what not just to get stay.

Contrary to this assertion, a 2015 UNHCR report indicates that the number of Nigerian asylum seekers in Europe jumped by +52% (from 14,533 to over 22,000) between 2013 and 2014.

Please follow this link for details: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.unhcr.org/551128679.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjdt7Tw-brfAhXNSxUIHfL_Bs4QFjACegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2psI3tmnnoGuRvjymHAXjT

P.S.: I'm not for/against any political party. I'm just presenting facts.
Re: German Cabinet Approves Immigration Laws To Ease Worker Shortage by pacino26(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2018
to make it easier for lower-skilled foreigners to seek work in Germany

Nigerian graduates fall into this class comfortably. The sad truth. If you argue go apply for job as a mechatronic engineer with Audi as a first class graduate of a Nigerian university. Invite me when you get the job.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Man Beheads 6 Year Old Shia Muslim / What Many People Do Not Understand About Iran / Russian Entire Government Resign Over President Putin's Plan To Remain In Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.