Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,300 members, 7,864,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

State House Candidate In Akwa Ibom Denies Being Sponsored By Another Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State House Candidate In Akwa Ibom Denies Being Sponsored By Another Candidate (356 Views)

Soludo Is Being Sponsored To Bring Down Obi - Labour Party / 2023: Kwankwaso Opens Up On Stepping Down For Another Candidate / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State House Candidate In Akwa Ibom Denies Being Sponsored By Another Candidate by Nigerdeltaent(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
PUBLIC DISCLAIMER!

From: Rotarian UDOSEN INYANG SAMPSON; Candidate for EKET STATE CONSTITUENCY (YPP)

ATTENTION: THE GENERAL PUBLIC, ALL MY SUPPORTERS AND CANDIDATES FOR EKET STATE HOUSE.

With due respect to all candidates running for the office of the representative; Eket State Constituency, their supporters &mine and the General Public. My attention was drawn to rumors widely spread that I; Rotarian UDOSEN INYANG SAMPSON is sponsored by Hon. David Lawrence, I wouldn't know whom or which of the parties that is sponsoring this cheap rumour but am responding to it because it has to do with my personality, credibility, my candidacy, my inspiration and my political career; I hereby disclaim and denounce such rumor has fake, baseless and very misleading and should be disregarded and ignored henceforth. All candidates, their supporters and general public please be inform that I; in my entire life have never had any handshake, political understanding or any transaction whatsoever with the serving State House member whom I will be taking power from come MAY 2019 to the Glory God.

It is no longer news that the entire Eket State Constituency polls are now politically enlightened and they know that the problem of Eket State Constituency is not our political parties differences but that of good governance and effective representation which will rekindle the love we once shared and the pride we once had as sons and daughters of Ekid even in the community of Nations; By creating jobs &infrastructural development that will benefit everyone and empowerment to the common man, inputing more in education, trade, skills development and apprenticeship programs, developing our local health care and making good governance &its impact felt by the grassroot through timely town hall meetings and workshops which will help address Eket basic needs, problem, bridge gaps and differences if any.

It is on this note that entire Eket State Constituency polls across different political parties and interest groups are ready to vote across their respective party line and support effective and good representation in Eket State house for once; by voting Rotarian UDOSEN INYANG SAMPSON of the Young Progressive Party (YPP) for Eket State House of Assembly. The hand writing on the wall is very clear, the political awareness is very high and massive support is unstoppable, they know we are wining, we are fighting no one but injustice, our work is to continue our enlightening and sensitization, they plan to rig; we plan to vote and win at the poll fairly, stay focus, don't be distracted we have all it take to win

TO MY SUPPORTERS: I charge you not to use any fowl languages, abusive words, false rumour or fake news against any Candidate, their supporters or anyone at anytime the way I see and hear others do, please don't! this is not my style of politics. Lets teach others politics of decency, credibility and truth. I won't love us to be found exchanging abusive word on social media, that's not the way out, that won't build our reputation and image.
I urge you all to ignore any negative rumors but to be steadfast on truth of effective and good representation above all. I am not Sponsored by Hon. David Lawrence; am sure He has not said so; because that will be a big lie and cannot be proven. I am abundantly supplied with everything I need through God whom inspired me to restore Eket back to her lost Glory and with support the of Goodwilled sons and daughters of Eket whom have drop party sentiments & differences to pursue our common goal; I am well equipped for the race.

*I am supernaturally endorsed for 2019
*I cannot be shaken,
*I am a hurricane,
*Rumors cannot bring me down but instead God be will glorified through me,
*Eket knows the truth
*Ekid will decide 2019
*Enough of political parties stories
*we can't be deceive by political parties again
*We need effective representation and good governance.
*Again we are reunified to do it rightly
*Our vote is our conscience, conscience is not for sale.
*It is time and the time is now!

VOTE:

Rotarian UDOSEN INYANG SAMPSON our only hope and the way out of Eket State Constituency political mess!

Vote; Young Progressive Party (YPP) for Eket State House of Assembly

Visit www.Udosen2019.com for more details.

https://www.nigerdeltaent.com/state-house-candidate-in-akwa-ibom-denies-being-sponsored-by-another-candidate/

1 Share

Re: State House Candidate In Akwa Ibom Denies Being Sponsored By Another Candidate by Nigerdeltaent(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

2019: Nigeria And The Curse Of Buhari's Integrity / Katsina Gov. Masari Asked Residents Of Kankara To Offer Shelter To Zamfara IDPs / *oredo Federal Constituency: Obaseki Endorsed Hon Osaigbovo Toni Iyoha*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.