Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday (15181 Views)

Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos / 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by nigeriapenmedia: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari will Friday flag off his re-election campaign in Akwa-Ibom State, a few weeks after the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party Atiku Abubakar, who is his main challenger, when the country goes to poll early next year, kicked off his in Sokoto State.

“President Muhammadu Buhari and 2019 Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress candidate will be in Akwa Ibom on December 28 to flag off the 2019 campaign of the APC,” Ita Enang, Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on National Assembly Matters (Senate) said on monday.

“He will be here to formally launch his campaign and flag off the 2019 Presidential election campaign,” he added.

Read More Below...

News Source
: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/buhari-to-flag-off-campaign-in-akwa-ibom-on-friday/

Lalasticlala

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by baliyubla: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
We d wait, abeg we know wan hear say Buhari no well that day, and Jubrin d fear to go campaign for him place. 50 days to the elections and the dullard still telling when he will kick start campaigns. Only in Nigerian with the bag of bones in charge.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by nigeriapenmedia: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2018

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by XINOIX: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
The man that gives PDP nightmare

we are going to start our campaign in front of their yard not like the other party

carry go BABA !!!

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Hadone(m): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
So I can have the opportunity to see JUBRIL face to face

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by eyeview: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Why should I vote for a man who said these that always led to the death of innocent Christians when am not an Islamic fundamentalist....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nice Strategy.

Start in your weak areas and end up in your strong zone.

I Doubt if we got PDP here in Borno and Yobe

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
sad
let me balance here and see any zombie that will spout gibberish on this thread!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Ibcrown(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Next flight to uyo to see jubrin from sudan

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by lonelydora: 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by DauraIsAGoal: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jubril
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by megacity: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Gapsy101(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sai Baba

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin angry
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by socialmediaman: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
What will the tyrant be telling Nigerians this time?

That he will provide jobs, electricity, security?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Lionsbet: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Buhari is going back to Daura!!

Ask me a country that is not working and I will tell you.

How will a man with no WAEC certificate, the president, be giving orders to a professor of Law, the Vice president.

Is like we are mad in this country!!

If you vote Buhari in 2019 ehn, The thunder that will strike you is already coming from Uranus, as you are voting for the lifeless man, you are getting struck!!

Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by farafa(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sai baba. No going back

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by megacity: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
4 + 0

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Emmy3(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
"I pledge to Buhari my President
To be faithful loyal and honest
To stand with him in 2019 Election and beyond
To campaign for him with all my strength
To defend his dignity and
Thumbs up a honor at him
So help me God."

Kindly share and like, if you pledge, too

NPower ID
N-HEALTH-2017-000001908608

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Codes151(m): 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
APC youths for Change

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Oweku: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
angry

Meanwhile click my signature below and start earning as u re browsing the Internet.. Its free

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by backbone503(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice Strategy.
Start in your weak areas and end up in your strong zone.

I Doubt if we got PDP here in Borno and Yobe
you call Akwa Ibom his weak area? February will proof you wrong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Riversides2003(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Buhari or Jubrin?
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by helinues: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Bubu bubu

A president with a good heart. Even though I do not benefit directly from your government but they are all glaring.

Bubu should be Nigeria life president

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
eyeview:
Why should I vote for a man who said these that always led to the death of innocent Christians when am not an Islamic fundamentalist....

Not because he's Jubril from Sudan?? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by kufre2010: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
WHAT PROJECT IS BUHARI GOING TO COMMISSION IN UYO? WHAT BENEFIT DOES AVERAGE AKWA IBOMITE GET FROM THIS ADMINISTRATION? WHEN U ARE BUILDING EVERYTHING IN THE NORTH AND WASTE, U NOW COME FOR OUR VOTE. WE NO BE MUMU[size=8pt][size=8pt]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by kufre2010: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
A RELIGIOUS FANATIC,THE MOST TRIBALISTIC, NEPOTISTIC HUMAN ON EARTH WHO WAS BANNED FROM ENTRYING US AS A RESULT OF RELIGIOUS FANATISM
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by dreamwords: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
angry
Re: Buhari To Flag Off Campaign In Akwa Ibom On Friday by 34webers(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
[s]
Lionsbet:
Buhari is going back to Daura!!

Ask me a country that is not working and I will tell you.

How will a man with no WAEC certificate, the president, be giving orders to a professor of Law, the Vice president.

Is like we are mad in this country!!

If you vote Buhari in 2019 ehn, The thunder that will strike you is already coming from Uranus, as you are voting for the lifeless man, you are getting struck!!

Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!
[/s]

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Postpones Inauguration Of Tinubu Campaign Council / Fayose: "Am Like Jesus, They Are After Me Because They Have Seen My Tomorrow" / Osinbajo Opens Nigeria International Petroleum Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.