Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree (35862 Views)

Teebillz Bounces Back, Poses With Christmas Tree As He Shares Adorable Photos / Jackie Appiah Poses With Her New Maserti / Jackie Appiah Buys New Maserati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by wunmish: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jackie Appiah celebrates her own Christmas by posing in style with xmas tree. She looks so admirable in her chic outfit which was adorned with glittering accessories.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/jackie-appiah-looking-so-adorable-as-she-poses-with-xmas-tree.html

See photos:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by oderinde151(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Post meaningful info jare
Olamide this
E money that
Una no dey taya? sad sad

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by zudozz: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
raw ghana woman

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by dapsoneh: 5:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
remember when i dumped her for ini edo

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by Codes151(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Okay
Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by bettercreature(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
dapsoneh:
That wasn't nice you are heartless grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by Xerox01(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
wink one sane actress

5 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by omoteacher(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Today is dedicated to celebrities. Kudos NL moderators.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by EmekaBlue(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ebony MILF

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by Oweku: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Black is beautiful... grin

Meanwhile click my signature below and start earning as u re browsing the Internet.. Its free.. The browser pays you for browsing the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by wese90(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nice outfit

I need like 3 iCloud locked iPhone X... If you have one or two, chat me

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by akilo1: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by Xerox01(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
dapsoneh:
cheesy nothing man no go see for here

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by dicksonadams(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by Ryott: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Black beauty
Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by TimiRume(f): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
So beautiful
Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
let her lose weight a little.
Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by omooba969(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Why she no pose with transformer... mtcheeew. tongue
Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by Lionsbet: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Me I go bomb anything, blood dey my eyes fah!

Folks please check this out and use my link

Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!
Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by Seandisputed(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
I had this mad crush on this woman back then that i had her photos littered in my phone gallery

Still have the crush though but on a minimal level now.
Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by GentleMoney: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lovely!!!

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by yinkson(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ma krush grin
Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by Radiant1020(f): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Black is truly beautiful
Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by kingkuntaval: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
oderinde151:
Post meaningful info jare
Olamide this
E money that
Una no dey taya? sad sad

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
shockedshocked
This is what i call Cute Adorable kiss
Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by PapiFlin(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
No "cleavage baring" "thigh revealing"

Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by silifat11(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Well covered ..yet beautiful.. Unlike those Playboy's outfits of some celebrities
Re: Jackie Appiah Poses With Christmas Tree by tym92(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef And Cee-C Look Alike - Fans (Photos) / Shatta Wale Blasts Nigerian Artistes: "Ghana Is Your Gateway" / Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.