Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage (33038 Views)

Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Suprises: 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Rebekkah:
You've got to persevere

Sure I will. Thanks for the encouragement
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
lettinggo:
What's wrong with you people?
grin
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
lettinggo:
What's wrong with you people?
Omo its the new trend on Nairaland now bambi allah everywhere grin
But someone can genuinely seek help sha only that me i know say scam full inside
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by lettinggo: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Suprises:

Nothing is wrong with me brother. U might really not understand my plight.
You have a browsing phone and data to actually come online!!! I'm tempted to check you out on Facebook through your account details posted. Its alarming and very disturbing that able bodied men will take to littering the streets of Naira land with their begging and scam stories Jeeez
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by lawnreigh(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Ayobami7:
这是我的评论
那你的评论没有意思,如果你没有什么想说的,你就别说废话

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Mercy Johnson In New Makeup Pics / Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) / Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.