Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Okorie Blows His Top! OBJ Told Me Igbo Can’t Be President For 150 Yrs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorie Blows His Top! OBJ Told Me Igbo Can’t Be President For 150 Yrs (2232 Views)

I Didn’t Say Igbo Can’t Produce President – Oluwo Of Iwoland / Senator Alex Kadiri: Why Igbo Can’t Get The Presidency In 2023 / Uche Okwukwu Backs Amaechi, Says Igbo Can’t Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorie Blows His Top! OBJ Told Me Igbo Can’t Be President For 150 Yrs by basilo101: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
ImperialYoruba:

They will be offered next generation Python for dissuasion. grin

PDP's refusal to change their mind on vp slot for SE should have told you something. PDP is a party with a national interest that's why yoruba can't fit in. A party of tribal interest like APC where you belong will never last long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorie Blows His Top! OBJ Told Me Igbo Can’t Be President For 150 Yrs by ImperialYoruba: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
KillTheZombies:
Between Joe Ibokwe and chekwas okorie the dumbohari arselicker, abeg who is even more demented and efulefuic?

So Ibos should vote for a jibrilhari that insults IBOs and sent soldiers to kill their youths.
Chekwas if dem born you well go onitsha main market or Ariaria market in Aba to campaign alone for that dumbohari if you have a full scrotal sac.

You are useless sha, and Im not sure you are aware. Anyways, bring yam come for me from village. Yeye persin
Re: Okorie Blows His Top! OBJ Told Me Igbo Can’t Be President For 150 Yrs by ImperialYoruba: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
basilo101:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
PDP's refusal to change their mind on vp slot for SE should have told you something. PDP is a party with a national interest that's why yoruba can't fit in. A party of tribal interest like APC where you belong will never last long

Look how PDP nationalism put 150yr restriction on you. You know APC will never do that. Eat more Ewedu & Amala so you can get more tribal sense.
Re: Okorie Blows His Top! OBJ Told Me Igbo Can’t Be President For 150 Yrs by MetaPhysical: 3:52am On Jan 01, 2019
RoyalUc:
"If people don’t know, let me say it again that president Obasanjo called me into his study in April 2003 and...told me that Nigeria is a very tolerant country for allowing someone from an area that wanted to break away to become vice president barely nine years after the war."

Chekwas (2018)

RoyalUc:
"...he (PMB) has never interfered in any election anywhere, but it was the PDP that will return results with 100 per cent of unregistered voters voting for them. All these things have not been happening; so we decided to support Buhari to continue."

"I challenged one of the governors I spoke with who was worried that I led the movement to support Buhari to name for me any project completed by the PDP in the South-east in 16 years...PDP has never made any commitment to Ndigbo since 1999."

Chekwas (2018)
Re: Okorie Blows His Top! OBJ Told Me Igbo Can’t Be President For 150 Yrs by Dotng: 7:59am On Jan 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Look, I don't care what anyone said, Obasanjo is a bad dude. 150 yrs in the wilderness, that's a lot! So, how many do they have left? Even the Children of Israel didn't take that long in the wilderness. Now, I see why the issue of Biafra is a pressing issue for the Igbos. Would Yoruba or Hausa accept 150yrs blockage and just sit waiting and counting? Im sure they would start a rebellion also.
Most of you people don't know how to analyze historical facts and work with them. He said that it took the Southern part of USA 150 years for one of them to become president. It does not mean that it will take the igbos that long but it will surely take a long time to gain the trust of other regions. The signs that the igbos will still be in the wilderness is by the body language they are still showing. When you are still attacking other regions and shouting Biafra and claiming superiority, it shows that you have not repented.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Holds Today In Lafia, Nassarawa State, Photos / Nigeria's Booming Business of Unfettered Identity Change / Sowore, The Plight Of A Man Abandoned By His Own People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.