Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,450 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics (27610 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Oyo State Governor Makinde Welcomes Peter Obi With Smiles (2021 Throwback Photo) / Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Rigel95(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:
Sorry you mean to fool more foolish Igbos because I did not see him do this last year or the previous. How
Peter Obi has been doing it since a long time. The o

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by eyeview: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:
Sorry you mean to fool more foolish Igbos because I did not see him do this last year or the previous. How

In 2007, he was with some school kids in a village in sokoto where he also made some quiet donations.
He does such quietly but his contest for vp has put camera now on him thereby making it look like it's politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2018
This is his first time of visiting an orphanage home.Even when he was governor he never paid visit to them.Election can humble politicians ehn!
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by civilserva: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:

What kind of family and upbringing do you have that you call the whole race 'foolish Igbos' not minding you many old men and woman much older than your parents? What we say or write has long lasting implications!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by amaniro: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Obi isn't giving anyone sleepless nights. If it were Okonjo Iweala, we would have understood.

Even if PDP presents Jack, Kanu's dog as PDP's VP candidate in the SE, those voting Obi would still vote Jack.

The SE voting Obi is not on the basis of competence or achievements, it's on the basis of tribal sentiments.

Just like Buhari/Osibanjo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by MarianaTrench: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2018
artofseduction:

This shows you don't know the Man called Peter Obi

He has been celebrating with the orphans since time immemorial.

Even while a governor.

Peter Obi is a a very precious gem.

I pray Nigeria will not miss an opportunity of putting him in charge.

The post of Vice President is useless.

If PDP wins the presidential election, the unrepentant from Adamawa State will be in charge...a disaster waiting to happen
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by njimezz(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2018
U talk as if u don't have sense, Peter from nature is a humble person and attention was drawn coz he is the running mate to atiku, he do this things more and mind u, he is not a show person so mind what u say. Ask for me Sowore all the way
jegz25:
Campaign strategy. I bet u can't find a similar picture of him like this one last Xmas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2018
You me Obi's son is this one wearing earing. It can not be. Weldone former governor of Anambra state
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2018
amaniro:

Just like Buhari/Osibanjo

You're correct.
Let SE let Atiku/Obi win with their 5% votes. grin
SE that has the lowest voter stats in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by duni04(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2018
All this nonsense show won't help this man! The same Peter Obi that is yet to clear the air on his blocked account. Pray tell, if the FG really blocked his account, whose money is he using to do charity?
You can't select the good you do. It's either you're good all the way or you're bad! It's simple! You can't choose to tell lies about your account just to win an election and then go to orphanages tomorrow to give to charity!
Who on earth are you deceiving! Me? Never! Deceive your ibo people wella! Not me!
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2018
Wow! Fegge here o.
Carry go!
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2018
post=74176074:
Merry Christmas to these cute and beautiful motherless children.
They need all the LOVE they can get from us all.
May God keep meeting them at every point of their needs.
Show some love to these kids peeps, as much as you can...
Peace out!

Learn to give thanks to who deserves it. Just because you are a BMC or something close to it doesn't mean you can't acknowledge Peter Obi's gesture.

I also applaud Buhari when he does good things.

Nka mien.

Udio gho ke.
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by SoNature(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Mace0lane:

Make una get sense na
Peter Obi and Atiku are now getting a lot of media attention because they are the flagbearers of the leading opposition party in Nigeria
He might have done it last year, but the news would be a mere Anambra State news. But now, he's vying at a national level
Let that sink in!
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by ofiko123(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2018
Cool..
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Chinedumsimpero(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Come ooo... Is it only one cloth this man have
I know it will still be dat same shoe
Simpero
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Ayobami7(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2018
好朋友阮德英国加

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by globemoney: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2018
artofseduction:

This shows you don't know the Man called Peter Obi

He has been celebrating with the orphans since time immemorial.

Even while a governor.

Peter Obi is a a very precious gem.

I pray Nigeria will not miss an opportunity of putting him in charge.
All these packaging of the fraud Peter Obi has failed. Peter Obi has been exposed as an empty, clueless fraud. Keep fooling yourself.
Care to mention what he did as governor
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2018
tossie101:

Shut up ur mouth little kid! angry
Not everyone does show off.
I'm not from anambra but Peter obi has always been a nice man and came from a good Christian family.

And before now how often do you see his name in the news? You shouldn't tell anyone to keep their mouth shut btw undecided last time I checked it's a free world and everyone is entitled to their opinions
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by twilliamx(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2018
Didn't see him do this last year
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by sogodihno: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2018
artofseduction:
In ditribalized society

In a Sane Climes

In a land of equity

The Populace would be clamoring for PETER Obi to be the President.

But opposite is the case in Nigeria.

Shame on all of us.

President of Biafra? The bigot obi that called ACN Yoruba party, so as to install Obiano. Obi the liar? Obi the Bigot, or their is another Obi?
u get problem.
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by wilcox(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Unik3030:
where did he do it last year? we should be wiser than all these gimmicks now cos election is close
He still visited an orphanage home as well, I agree with you that election is near and will not be among those that will fall any gimmicks.
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by eyeview: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

You're correct.
Let SE let Atiku/Obi win with their 5% votes. grin
SE that has the lowest voter stats in Nigeria.

A lot of things about igbo voters are not in public view but will be seen in 2019.
1. Do you know that about 35% of igbos with pvc did not bother going out to vote in 2015 cos they erroneously believed gej will win. Most of my friends too didn't go out that day. They are going to correct that mistake in 2019.

2. The statistics released by inec has for South east those that reside and vote in the east, in other words, mostly those in the village. And ironically, most igbos don't live in the South East. If you throw in the votes of igbos in other zones, it was discovered that they have about 30% of South West votes, 35% of South South, 15% of north central, 5% of north west and about 3% in north east.

3. And yet, over 95% of South east regions votes are igbos.

My brother, get some one to interpret this for you: "Oga eme unu voom na-anya"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by donqx: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by tossie101(f): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Zamar44:

And before now how often do you see his name in the news? You shouldn't tell anyone to keep their mouth shut btw undecided last time I checked it's a free world and everyone is entitled to their opinions

U don't see him in the news because nairaland don't carry it as for me I see him sometimes.

You seeing it now because he is a VP candidate so everything he does now is a news
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by yabatown: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
chiefolododo:
A good man with a good heart . Unlike one jubril singing Merry Christmas like the national anthem with that his terror hand sign

Or like the present governor of Anambra State Obiano that has turned himself into the owambe drunkard at every traditional gathering and after he return back to home for his mad wife to tear his shirt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by KULESTGee24(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
You commented without being partisan?, pls.let us all follow suit.Nigeria will be great...
post=74176074:
Merry Christmas to these cute and beautiful motherless children.
They need all the LOVE they can get from us all.
May God keep meeting them at every point of their needs.
Show some love to these kids peeps, as much as you can...
Peace out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by KillTheZombies: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
amaniro:
Obi giving BMC's headache since 1590 grin

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
[s]
eyeview:

A lot of things about igbo voters are not in public view but will be seen in 2019.
1. Do you know that about 35% of igbos with pvc did not bother going out to vote in 2015 cos they erroneously believed gej will win. Most of my friends too didn't go out that day. They are going to correct that mistake in 2019.

2. The statistics released by inec has for South east those that reside and vote in the east, in other words, mostly those in the village. And ironically, most igbos don't live in the South East. If you throw in the votes of igbos in other zones, it was discovered that they have about 30% of South West votes, 35% of South South, 15% of north central, 5% of north west and about 3% in north east.

3. And yet, over 95% of South east regions votes are igbos.

My brother, get some one to interpret this for you: "Oga eme unu voom na-anya"
[/s]

Lol

You forgot to add that today, Igbos have the lowest voter registration stats. When others were registering to vote in 2019, they were busy following Kanu. Now that an Igbo man is on the ballot, they can't inflate votes like 2015.

2015 was even better for the SE. 2019 would see PDP crying in Igboland.

Go and ask of what Onwa and APC Dan Okoro did in Festac in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by eyeview: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
[s][/s]

Lol

You forgot to add that today, Igbos have the lowest voter registration stats. When others were registering to vote in 2019, they were busy following Kanu. Now that an Igbo man is on the ballot, they can't inflate votes like 2015.

2015 was even better for the SE. 2019 would see PDP crying in Igboland.

Go and ask of what Onwa and APC Dan Okoro did in Festac in 2015.

Voters Reg Stat?
Based on those residing and voting in the villages? Ok.
Just get some one to interpret that statement.
Re: Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
eyeview:

Voters Reg Stat?
Based on those residing and voting in the villages? Ok.
Just get some one to interpret that statement.

Igbos outside Alaigbo don't vote during elections. Guess what they do?
They travel to the East.

Same thing they dis during 2006 census.

Same thing they did to GEJ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Threatens Joe Igbokwe With Death / EEDC Office In Ogidi, Idemili North LGA, Anambra Burnt Down (Pix, Video) / Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.