Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,584 members, 7,816,435 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose (17219 Views)

2023 Election: Fayose Mocks Tambuwal (Video). / Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) / Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by ochejoseph(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2018
As a result of the resolve by INEC to bar APC and it's candidate from contesting the 2019 elections in Zamfara, following it's inability to meet the deadline for submission of candidates, Former Govbof Zamfara Ato Fayose has raised an an alarm over the attempt by the Buhari administration to impose a state of emergency that will effectively prevent voters from electing their leader.

The former Governor took to twitter where he wrote:
"I have been reliably informed that the FG is plotting to hide under the killings in Zamfara State by armed bandits to impose emergency rule on the state.This is their response to the insistence of INEC not to allow APC field candidates for the 2019 general election in the state."

Following the crisis in the party the APC currently has no candidate in Zamfara, Rivers state. The APC's woes has been further complicated by Buharis abysmal performance in office which most Nigerians have described as unacceptable.

https://twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/1077716537694449664?s=19

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Kingdollar28(m): 7:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Hmm

Due to high rate of lies in the mouth of politicians,sir,i don't believe you. angry angry I know say e go pain u but, I no fit deceive you... believe me,u dy lie grin grin

Prove it's true by showing us the source of the rumor!! cool cool

Make i no carry am 4 head like a basket of mango...in d end, e go be lies..

I don disappoint my ancestors b dat nah sad

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Ndubuisi1075: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2018
How?
Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by quickberry(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2018
That is the best thing to do at the moment

The governor is short of ideas

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by lawnreigh(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2018
Politics in Nigeria is just too dirty, I'm sure, politics can't be this bad elsewhere.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Omeokachie: 7:39am On Dec 26, 2018
A case of 'if I don't get it, then nobody else would'

Sounds plausible giving the desperate people we are dealing with.

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by basilo10I: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2018
Bubu sef
Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by netpro(m): 7:40am On Dec 26, 2018
PDP and their fellow atikuloooters always get reliable falsehood whispered in their ears.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by KingLennon(m): 7:40am On Dec 26, 2018
Is it because APC does not have a candidate in that state? No matter what happens PDP is winning Zamfara

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by IamPatriotic(m): 7:40am On Dec 26, 2018
I am not concerned about what Fayose asked someone to write on his behalf on Twitter, he's a damaged soul, I only laugh at that sex doll whose senseless comment the OP snapshot alongside.

Her hustle is real, she seriously wanted to be noticed, unknown to her, Fayose isn't the actual person writing on Twitter and so, she might never hit her target.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Kingsleychris1: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Apc will find a way to retain d presidential seat.
Nonsense party. I just pity atiku and pdp

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by franchasng: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Fayose, if that will stop the killings at least, please let him declare it and let the spilling of blood of poor, suffering Nigerians from Sokoto stop first, then we can address other issues later.

The blood spilling is becoming so embarrassing, and with all the killings and insecurity, no foreign investor will willingly come to Nigeria to invest a dime, which is one of the many reasons Nigeria is where it is today, recording highest level of unemployment in the history of mankind.

Graduates no longer have hope of securing even a low pay job to even start life with and with time more businesses will close shop as Nigerians won't have money to patronize them cry

11 Likes

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2018
W
Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Orpe7(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2018
How is that a bad thing. The gov is clueless, they are killing people anyhow, if buhari does nothing yall will talk, if he does yall will still talk. Mehm wtf is wrong with yall

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Prisoner Fayose, you should be getting ready to spend a long time in jail now.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Jaypop22: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2018
So Fayose is still in existing

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Betalwaysss: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Trouble1: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Fayose is a bastard.
The fact that people are being killed by bandits is none of his business . All he’s after is elections .
Omg ! What a heartless mofo .
Fayose is a bastard. Pig

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Petersamuel8(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2018
he must leave aso rock nxt yr
Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by symbianDON(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2018
Fayose should go and sit down!! All our leaders past and present have been using Nigeria to play chess. Is Fayose any better than the clowns presently ruling? If anything, he's a worse clown!

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Galaticos444: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari is not only clueless but also a tyrant
Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by VcStunner(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Io
Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by millionboi2: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2018
It could be true ooo

Opposition is good oo

1 Like

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by jchioma: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2018
This desperation by zai baba to retain power by all means will spell doom for him and Nigerians...

Using human blood to achieve political end is wickedness.

. Aisha Yesufu has taken a swipe at President Muhammadu Buhari over his handling of the recent spate of killings in Zamfara state, North-West Nigeria.

Aisha in a minute and 43 seconds video recording made available to our correspondent accused the President of playing the ostrich and doing too little to curtail the senseless killings going on in some parts of the country.

Questioning the rationale for replacing President Goodluck Jonathan with the incumbent, the fiery activist said the same missteps of the immediate past President are today being replicated by the All Progressives Congress, APC-led administration.

She said: “President Muhammadu Buhari, what kind of a leader are you, what kind of an insensitive leader are you? People are dying in Zamfara and it seems you don’t care. You are supposed to be the Commander-in-Chief, the President of this country. Everything about security is centrally in your hands and yet, you are doing nothing.”

She noted that rather demonstrate sufficient commitment to the protection of lives, Mr. President has been fixated on his re-election bid; a development she described as unfortunate.

Your election is what matters to you; re-election is what your business is. The fact that Zamfara has turned to a place where state burial is being done almost everyday means nothing to you.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by honestivo(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Then he will also declared state of emergency in Kaduna , Borno etc
Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Seetto: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2018
What about all the killings that has been happening in zamfara state before inec declaration, what motive is behind that..... We are waiting for you in ekiti.. U go chop your yansh....ole.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Princedapace(m): 7:47am On Dec 26, 2018
lawnreigh:
Politics in Nigeria is just too dirty, I'm sure, politics can't be this bad elsewhere.

lol, na Niger delta oil money cause am.. If to sey Ojukwu won that war bro, the regions in Nigeria would have gone far today. I mean all regions. This oil doesnt fit black man becus black man doesnt know how to create anything from scratch

1 Like

Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Triangles1(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2018
Fayolose!
Re: Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose by Alexk2(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2018
This seems like fobia from Fayose. There should be a name for "fear of state of emergency"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Postponement: INEC Orders The Withdrawal Of Sensitive Election Material / US To Offer Kyari Legal Representation, Keeps Mum On Extradition / Court Sacks Umo Eno As Akwa Ibom PDP Candidate, Affirms Michael Enyong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.