Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas (35230 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Joro Olumofin Storm Shoprite Ikeja For Infinix (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by praizblog: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Famous nollywod actor Bolanle Ninalowo who settles his recent beef with his wife in mood for Christmas kiss each other live on instagram as they celebrates Christmas together.

They share love up photos and video together. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-ninalowo-and-his-wife-kiss-passionately-to-celebrate-xmas/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by decatalyst(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2018
Correct knacking after good reconciliation.

18 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by tmtech: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
frosh people
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by tayo4ng(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
good to see them back and stronger together

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by Samirana360(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
that's wrong in d public

#myopinion

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by Samirana360(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
it doesn't make any sense

after this public stunt, they will still break up
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by maberry(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
But this irrelevant news na!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by MuttleyLaff: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
praizblog:
Famous nollywod actor Bolanle Ninalowo who settles his recent beef with his wife in mood for Christmas kiss each other live on instagram as they celebrates Christmas together.

They share love up photos and video together. See more photos below
Whats with "ale" written on the baseball cap?

Doesnt "ale" mean concubine or mistress (i.e. lower status than wife, woman you're going out with) in the southwest?

Is he codely trying to send signals to someone else ni?

PS: Its actually 9ja, but the camera's selfie image taken was mirrored, flipped or turned 9ja into ale

3 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by isaacprinz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
their business!!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by GracieAdachi: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Romantic
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by notoriousbabe: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Marriage that will soon collapse again mtcheeeeew
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by amahthelma(f): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Sweet couple
Both looking hot
But why would you say ex wife please op don't type such nonsense again o

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by ipobarecriminals: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
undecided how is dis one a news? make we dey do kissing competition?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by emperorzillion: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by AllenSpencer: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
I must kiss tonight too

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by emeijeh(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
Rubbish upon rubbish everyday on nairaland.com.

But is that an ass in the first picture?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by niggi4life(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dat Ass!!!!!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by Mankosi: 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
What inspiration do I draw from this now..

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by Mankosi: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
How does this benefit me as a common man?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
With kissing like this, imagine what she would be going through in bed grin Wow... She's got big @$$ too. tongue

My Spec wink

I miss my baby wink

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by emeijeh(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Doesnt "ale" mean concubine or mistress (i.e. lower status than wife, woman you're going out with) in the southwest?

Ginger ale was a soft drink (fanta) when we were kids.
So, tell us again, what does ale mean?
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by Kenekingisback: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari sef grin
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by MuttleyLaff: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
emeijeh:

Ginger ale was a soft drink (fanta) when we were kids.
So, tell us again, what does ale mean?
Check my i.e. brackets again and PS (i.e. postscript) for the low-down
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by rafael122(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

PS: Its actually 9ja, but the camera's selfie image taken was mirrored, flipped or turned 9ja into ale
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And His Wife Kiss To Celebrate Christmas by LesbianBoy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
His wife is hot o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Surprises A Widow With A Toyota Camry / Annie Knows 2face And I Are Never In Contact — Pero Opens Up / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 51st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.