Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking (69720 Views)

Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking / Oshiomhole Asks INEC To Apologize, The Look On INEC Chairman Got Nigerians Talki / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by Abeyjide: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
it not new of him. May those who wish us evil die by fire.
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by namio10: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari is Saint only to Zombies and ethnoreligious bigots.
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by hazardneymar: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2018
Him ploblem

3 Likes

Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by Akpuoru: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
namio10:
Even sitting beside Buhari in a mosque, Saraki had always wished to swallow old man Buhari.

Saraki's father died after Buhari coup that came after Saraki senior was senator in charge of investigation of Buhari who was alleged to have stolen $2.8 billion oil money when Buhari was petroleum minister.

Buhari has personally funded and contested three expensive presidential contests three times, until he joined APC.

Today, Buhari is petroleum minister almost 40 years after,
Sarakis father died when?

1 Like

Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by notoriousbabe: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
OK

Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by Xander85: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
BlacSmit:
Osibade should be wearing high heels nah undecided

Kinda like Prince! wink
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by olajizz01(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2018
basilo10I:
Saraki is the nightmare to Bubu cheesy
No,it's the other way round.
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by donnie(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
All tweets from Aboki/ Afonja...

Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by ba7man(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
basilo10I:
It's more like Buhari is Saraki's nightmare. He's just fidgeting like a nervous small boy. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by 77up(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
basilo10I:
You can re-arrange that.

Who doesn't have peace between the two ? Saraki !

1 Like

Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by 77up(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
NoGender:
angry

Welcome To Social Media Where Everybody Is Your Mate.

Nairaland is not even excluded.

Small small boys that you would call to come and put on gen for you would turn you to slippers
Then off your data to avoid that please Mr Ancestor.
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by rocoh(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Where wise discussion is scarce , avoid such arena. After all the problems we have, its body language and looks that is now important. The quality of dicourse shows the quality of the people involved. Please let us discuss intellectually enlivening things.

1 Like

Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by 77up(m): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Odingo1:
Doctored video

And nurse picture
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by Gandollar(f): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
couragemurphy:
Saraki and Atiku are the main reasons this administration had some significant setbacks while they were pretending to be Progressives.

It is always obvious from all the body language and looks of Saraki whenever he is around PMB.

Only God kept PMB alive. These people did everything humanly possible to harm PMB.

But if God be for you, no one can be against you.
May God deliver us from unfriendly friends IJN
Which God kept PMB alive? Buhari died in a London hospital and a Sudanese body double was contracted to be your president.
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by Yeyeboy88(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
Please nairalanders should help a starving bro
God bless you as you help 0029966746 Diamond bank
Thanks!
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by ZACHIE: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Gandollar:
Which God kept PMB alive? Buhari died in a London hospital and a Sudanese body double was contracted to be your president.

Oops!
Here they come.
The Big men with little brain
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by lloyds(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
BlacSmit:
Osibade should be wearing high heels nah undecided

The brain wey him carry tall pass Buhari and Saraki combined.
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by Almaiga: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
Saraki is a Crook, guilty conscience and envy is written all over him.

Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by Chikpat(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari is too big for Saraki

1 Like

Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by Ayobami7(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
好朋友阮德
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
77up:
Then off your data to avoid that please Mr Ancestor.

Unfortunately I cannot OFF my data its not a piece of clothing.

Learn English before trying to be savage.
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by ayu62: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
This Quiz Game will test your knowledge of the most populous black nation, Nigeria. https://
6thcreation.com/creations/tnqgfree.html
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by InvertedHammer: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
/
Saraki is a coward.

All he had to do was reach over and remove Jubril's cap.

/
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by 77up(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
NoGender:

Unfortunately I cannot OFF my data its not a piece of clothing.

Learn English before trying to be savage.
Then , we cannot help your condition so deal with kids on SMs

Chief gramaNasi.
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by Bimpe29: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Your wahala...
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by Jaideyone(m): 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
basilo10I:
I'm not sure you watched the video. if my nightmare is so nervous around me like that then my mind will be at peace :8 go and watch the video first

clown grin

1 Like

Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by ChrisAC: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
GavelSlam:
For sure.

Terrorists brotherhood
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by GavelSlam: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
ChrisAC:

Terrorists brotherhood

Why not cut your hands off so you can never give the sign of 4 with your fingers?
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by opribo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2018
He is checking him out critically especially his ears to further confirm his Jubril Al Sudani identity.

We can't give our allegiance to an impostor, God forbid.
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by Optionalx: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Baawaa:
That was the beingining of his down fall grin grin grin
And the beginning of your upliftment.

Some people and bad belly are like 5&6
Re: The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking by Abbeyme: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
basilo10I:

Vice versa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety / Soldiers Raid Abuja Forests, Arrest Bandits, Destroy Their Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.