Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! (1869 Views)

Video & photo :how Edo People Chase Away Custom Officer Loot Bags Of Rice / Maina Has Started Speaking Up On How He Spent The N24bn ―source / Ask Obasanjo To Refund $16bn Spent On Power - Oshiomhole Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by uyor3: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Can't have him as roomate oooo

Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by netpro(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Good for him. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by ouzo1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
They guy na believing series
Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by markidoo(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
This guy na foodie. I know am, begin believe am since the day him chow 4cups of beans alone under an hour. Anything food Betting with this guy is at your own peril .
Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by SolutionMee: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2018
cheesy

Typical character of an average Nigerian.

I believe that this particular guy is representing the people of South West.

Sigh! What a pity. How has the mighty fallen that the great descendants of Oduduwa now know next to nothing to eating.

No dream. No future ambition. Nothing!!!

Just food.
Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by SolutionMee: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
cheesy

Is that the reason why Nigerians want good economy?

So you guys want to spend a fortune eating good food??

If that's the case, I've seen another good reason why Buhari should continue. Good economy is for good people. Nigerians ain't.
Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by EbukaHades10(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
Only am?

1 Like

Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by Mrceragem: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
This one can eat 8 cups of garri

Later his stomach go get two ears

3 Likes

Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by Abortedfetus(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
chai
Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by Larryfest(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Guy abeg eat oo as this country dey now na eat as it comes we dey cos tomorrow own fit no sure....
Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Jeun ko ku
Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 27, 2018
Leaders of tomorrow
Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by Almaiga: 5:58am On Dec 27, 2018
Some people can eat Sha. grin

Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:26am On Dec 27, 2018
Only a poor man eats like this when you have too much money you will just be filled u won’t even be able to finish Chicken republic rice and chicken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by Auladimeji1: 6:46am On Dec 27, 2018
And PMB said the youths are lazy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by Nigerianization(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2018
No matter how much you eat, you can never tame hunger PERMANENTLY
Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2018
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm just thinking of what to say regarding this anyways, em food, em stomach, em toilet, incoming 2019 na year of minding my business and I Don begin practice am now but on a serious note, if I manage chop I no go fit stand even 1hour after eating....
Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by Ekiseme(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2018
Lol, this one weak me for real.
Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by Caseless: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2018
Atiku style.
Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2018
Mrceragem:
This one can eat 8 cups of garri

Later his stomach go get two ears
Hahahahaha
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: How This Guy Spent The Christmas! by techking: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2018
Loll

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Ganduje Giving Kwankwaso A Ride On A Bike / Ritual Blood And Death ,the Spiritual Side Of Aso Rock / Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.