Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity (14199 Views)

Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President / Buba Galadima: Buhari’s Marabouts Advised Him Against Removing Service Chiefs / Buba Galadima: Buhari Signs Documents Without Reading, Nigeria Is In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2018
Danzysb:
I need to say something,the two things that differentiate the developed and underdeveloped nations,are leadership and management,if the nation has good leadership and can manage and harness it's human and natural resources, Nigeria lacks all this now make sure you effect what I just said in your personal endeavours and everyday life,what I just said matters as much
And this buhari elected was never based on anything but for this northerners,hausas to be precise to show their 'born to rule' ideology and all the money made from our oil and other produces,taxes and export were do they go to? Because you can't tell me the money is not enough to build infrastructure and correct many errors being made,the north has ruled this country for years more than any other region but even at that they are and the poorest and underdeveloped and have disorganised this country and even caused more harm themselves,people with brains would have understand me,
Please what can we do as citizens to make things better I need your comments

Lols....which citizen?...Oga until Buhari leaves office,.. Our Brains are under lock and key,....you can't have a dullard as the head and expect the body to be in good condition as well......but before you do anything,..start with refining the Zombies here,....the amount of crude nonsense in their brains can cause oil spillage

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by Jonadull: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols....just because he is trying to reset your Brian washed Brian to factory settings?.….....

The worst is that he is your fellow Hausa man.....so goan hug transformer
My fellow Hausa man?
Lmao
Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by Danzysb(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
Anyone that still supports buhari has a serious brain problem or is from another planet
Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by Timatayo1: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
This baba serious o true talk
Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by omowumi9: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2018
See another Orubebe. Yeye plp.
Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by degamemaster(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Racoon post=74189786][/quote]

Zombie
Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by Roadmike(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Whosoever believe this Bubu ever had any iota of INTEGRITY should have his or her head examined.

I guys that says ABACHA that several hundred of millions have been recovered from him, is a Saint and not Corrupt.

A Guy that honored a CP who masterminded the killing of the State REC of INEC in Kano, by giving him the post of IGP after retiring scores other officers.

A man that claim sainthood yet suit cases of several hundreds of Brief cases containing Dollars were forcefully brought into Nigeria.

This man is a FAKE, simple .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by duni04(m): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nonsense article but as usual, Nigerians will read the headlines and drop their usual nonsense. There are houses in Daura GRA and this means Buhari is corrupt?
Shitty article!
Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by OreMI22: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=OEPHIUS post=74189667][/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n96z4VnYmjA

BUHARI IS A BIG SCAM!

A SWEET-TONGUED CROOK DECEIVING NIGERIANS WITH FAKE ANTI-CORRUPTION TALK AND FALSE PROMISES.

Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by poseidon12: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
Afamed:
Galadima definitely is still in pain just like the one above and other ones below

You must be a big fool. So it's ok by you that Buhari is allowing his family and close friends to loot Nigeria's treasury?
Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by poseidon12: 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
goodnessme1:
Whether integrity or not we are moving to the next level.

While you are waiting to move to the next level, please try to enlist in the Nigerian military to help fight Boko Haram. Walk the talk.
Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by Afamed: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
poseidon12:

You must be a big fool. So it's ok by you that Buhari is allowing his family and close friends to loot Nigeria's treasury?
As long as you can refer to your Uncles as fools inconsequential 5%
Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by jocarol: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
JOCAROL NIGERIA LIMITED WINS AWARD FOR NON OIL EXPORT PROMOTION

At an epoch making event organized by the Tiger nut exporters to mark their four years anniversary in Funtua,Katsina state, Jocarol was presented with an award for their outstanding freight forwarding services to the promotion of Tiger Nuts exports from Nigeria.

Receiving the award on behalf of Jocarol Nig Ltd, the Chief Executive Officer,Mr Umeokafor Obumneme Maximus thanked members of the union and pledged the commitment of the organization to continue to render seamless services for the members.

Speaking further at the event, Mr Umeokafor Obumneme charged members of the association on the need to key into the Anchor borrowing scheme of the Federal Government to attract more funds which will be used to boost supply and production of tiger nuts. He promised to draw the attention of relevant stakeholders like the Nigerian Export Promotion Council and Bank of Agriculture to beam their financial searchlight on ways to assist the farmers as well as exporters of the product. The event further witnessed the mentoring of the members on the ECOWAS trade liberalization scheme and how to take advantage of the benefits therein. Members and staff of Jocarol Nig Ltd also distributed new quality specification rules for European Union standards on export of Tiger nuts from Nigeria.

Read more on our website>> https://www.jocarolnigerialimited.com/2018/12/27/news-flash/

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by prof12(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
dann190:
Please tell them oh, integrity my foot

All those that tend to agree with Galadima are EWUS of the First order.
Does Galadima himself have integrity?? NO.
Galadima, you sold Buhari out in 2011.
You are a Traitor and full of hatred.
Re: Alhaji Galadima: Buhari Has Zero Integrity by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
I never subscribed to this page but saw it on my topics followed.

That is why I decried earlier on this website is not secured.

Why will another person be using my account with me.

I know the person is from the HQ of nairaland. Caz it would not have been random person, who would need to get into the Nairaland...before successful entry into my account.

With all modesty, this is petty an attempt to get to me. shocked

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Teach Umahi A Lesson – PDP / Zamfara: Bandits Attack Police Station, Kill Mobile Policeman, Local Vigilante / Oba Odetola: Dapo Abiodun Vows To Arrest Killers Of Slain Ogun Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.