Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud (19412 Views)

Igbokwe, Ubani Fight On Facebook Over Aisha Buhari, Daura Daughter’s Feud / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl / Gov Yahaya Bello Battles APC National Women Leader Over Aisha Buhari’s Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud by BrutusOj(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2018
Lucid1:
What's the difference between SSS and DSS? Pls EPP me
no difference. It is just like we have mopol and police. DSS is part of SSS like Mobile Police are part of police force.

1 Like

Re: SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud by lexy2014: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2018
post=74202420:
STEALING is now CORRUPTION.

If found guilty, he should face the consequences of his actions.

All enemies of Nigeria will all suffer terrible fate no matter the party they are.

Uptill now nothing has been found on d guy

1 Like

Re: SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud by lexy2014: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Lucid1:
What's the difference between SSS and DSS? Pls EPP me
Its d same thing. They were first called national security organization (NSO) then later state security service (SSS) b4 they settled 4 department of state security (DSS)

2 Likes

Re: SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud by sharpchap: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2018
please leave sani alone. but sani so you be first lady adc you no tell your guys? na wa ooo! bring de cash lets invest na. hit me up.
Re: SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud by OwaliZiz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Okpo, so soon?
Re: SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud by RonJeremy: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Aisha Buhari and accusations of corruption be like 5&6........
Re: SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud by igboamakaaa: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
I don't know.....but i think Aisha has a hand in this fraud. First, it was the other lady that was arrested (and she screamed that she did nothing wrong, "Aisha and her sisters are fully aware of everything"wink now this guy. But as always...the pawn takes the fall.

See another thread where another purported fraudster (who has close links to Aisha was caught)
igboamakaaa:
How come the so called "fraudster" had easy access to the aso villa on a daily basis. Who then invited her to aisha buhari's personal quarters seldomly if aisha doesnt know her.....something isnt adding up somewhere undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4886381/aisha-buhari-distances-self-fraudster#73586500
Re: SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud by mechanics(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Is it not the job of EFCC to investigate financial crimes, they just want to tarnish the officer's career.
Re: SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud by braveboy64(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
post=74202424:
The picture will make you wail less abi?!
point of correction, am not a wailer. Sai Baba 2019

1 Like

Re: SSS Hands Over Aisha Buhari’s Orderly To Police For Allleged Fraud by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
braveboy64:

point of correction, am not a wailer. Sai Baba 2019
Okay noted.
Sorry about that.
Your comment looks like one of them.
Hugs.
Chop knuckles.
Sai Buhari!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alao-Akala: I Collect Less Than N1 Million Pension As Former Governor / "I Lost A Brother" - Obaseki Speaks On Hosa Okunbo's Death / Pressure Mounts On 16 PDP NWC Members To Return N450m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.