Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi (4366 Views)

In Terms Of Development, Even Oshiomhole Performed Better Than Peter Obi / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Has Dementia. He Is Physically & Mentally Sick / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Sirjamo: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ipob Jews don finally get this Farook Kperogi, dey have exchange his brains with strong Akpu and Ogbono
Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by dokie: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:

here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

My brother if not because of the terrible mindset of loads of Nigerians, this video alone is enough to ensure Buhari is no longer in the contest. Yet some people even youths are supporting the man.

That journalist must have left that interview with much pity for Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by opribo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
They wo t listen to all the warnings of all these people who are supposed to be closest to Bubu Jubrin, until the impostor will set the whole country on fire with his Sharia and bloodletting agenda

A word is Enough to the wise. Aisha, Galadinma, have spoken before.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by SarkinYarki: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
dokie:

My brother if not because of the terrible mindset of loads of Nigerians, this video alone is enough to ensure Buhari is no longer in the contest. Yet some people even youths are supporting the man.

That journalist must have left that interview with much pity for Nigerians.

Bro I am a Nigerian but anytime i watch this video I feel so much pity for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by jumobi1(m): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
billante:
A presidential debate will once and for all clear all these nonsense!

He won’t debate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by sapoyoro(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sirjamo:
Ipob Jews don finally get this Farook Kperogi, dey have exchange his brains with strong Akpu and Ogbono
jamiu,so farouk sef na ipob?
na wa for u zombie?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by mu2sa2: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
Atiku and pmb are the main presidential contenders. Looking at Atiku's scary potbelly, I dont he is healthier than pmb.
Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nigerian Youths are the problem of this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by wowcatty: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2018
So he's no longer dead? At least moving from "dead" to "dementia" is a progress, the next stage is for someone to sight him at Davido's concert.
Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by KanwuliaExtra: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

There's Neither A Governor In Delta State Nor Any Form Of Government In Warri! / The Main Reason For The Emergence Of Boko-haram / Igbo Ingenuity: Enugu To Support Inventor Of Wind Turbine For Power Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.