Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Scammer On The Loose. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scammer On The Loose. (390 Views)

Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland (cheap Data Scammer) / Does Someone Loose His/her BVN When Closing Bank Account? / Sodomites On The Loose In Ghanaian Senior High Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammer On The Loose. by Kennycyphers(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
To whom it may concern, the group on telegram with name "Forex Investment" is a scam. It's owned and being run by Mr. Ajayi (also Yusuf Olatunji Abdulrafiu with Sterling Bank Details 0054094836).
He is a big time scammer on disguise of an experienced Forex trader. He scammed me off 200k.
First week, he makes you feel comfortable, teaches you Forex from basics, pays the proceeds on the first week, convince you to increase stake and invite more friends.
On the 2nd week he will remove u from the group, block your line and continue with new investors.
that's how he scams people on weekly basis.
He is a big time fraudster, I will really appreciate information from people that have had similar experience from him or know how we can make him pay for his evil deeds to innocent investors.
The fraudster's name is Yusuf Olatunji Abdulrafiu. We need to get hold of him before more people fall victim.
Such unscrupulous person give our country a bad image and shouldn't be allowed to walk freely.
His name is Yusuf Olatunji Abdulrafiu. Attached herein is his display pictures. Thanks.

Re: Scammer On The Loose. by wisino1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
I don't know how u guys fall for this cheap scam I bet u that is not his real picture

(1) (Reply)

Preston Assignment Help / Nigeria's Population Growth Rate; A Ticking Time Bomb. / See First Person To Use External Emoji On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.