Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland (cheap Data Scammer) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland (cheap Data Scammer) (281 Views)

My Response To A Scammer On Facebook / Scammer On The Loose. / Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland (cheap Data Scammer) by ulmaukpong(m): 9:09pm On May 08, 2021
You can say all you want of me being foolish or gullible to fall for it, but note it can happen to anyone even to the best of us. This scammer with Bank account (UBA 2066007296, Ezekiel Oludairo) goes around posting on threads of his cheap data offers. Then when you contact him on the whatsapp number he walks you through and provides his bank account for you to make payment. Once you've made payment he'll block you. I had to even call the phone number via direct call and a lady replied, I don't know if she's in on the scam as she says she doesn't know of any such thing. After I was scammed I went back to the earlier thread in which I saw the ad, I could easily identify the thread since I saved it as a screenshot on my phone and the next thing his ad is no more on that thread. So guys/girls please beware so you don't fall victim of this guy

Re: Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland (cheap Data Scammer) by nifemi25(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2021
Sorry for the loss. Why not buy the data from your network app ?
Re: Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland (cheap Data Scammer) by ulmaukpong(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2021
nifemi25:
Sorry for the loss. Why not buy the data from your network app ?
I normally buy from the network, I just made a very silly mistake
Re: Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland (cheap Data Scammer) by zoeA: 11:27pm On May 08, 2021
I keep saying we should have a list of genuine cheap data vendors on NL
Re: Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland (cheap Data Scammer) by ulmaukpong(m): 12:37am On May 09, 2021
zoeA:
I keep saying we should have a list of genuine cheap data vendors on NL
True

(1) (Reply)

Oil Spill Containment And Remediation Company In Nigeria / What's The Current Power Situation In Your Location. / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.