Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter (31636 Views)

British Army Lifts Ban On Soldiers Growing Beards / Niger’s Armed Forces Bring In Hundreds Of Troops To Protect Capital / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by firstclassmumu: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
africans never appreciate the should send the idiot back to his country
is he not also a soldier?
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
joelenesleek:
Is he single?

Is he good looking?
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by AngelicBeing: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
abbey621:

Abi o....God bless his hustle grin
It is called mugu fall, Guyman wack, British Army are the mugus and the black guy will collect small egunje to expand his ministry tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by Jaqenhghar: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
martineverest:
watch how how idiootss will start throwing insults to this man without reading the content
m
Truth is this wont be the first time africans do this. I heard of cases where guys soak their feet in freezing water overnight to prove to thhe medical team that they were not properly clothed.
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by GoodFaith: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
abbey621:

Abi o....God bless his hustle grin
who sent him to England?
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by Nicklaus619(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
LordSaints:
send the monkey boy back to his shlthole Ghana idiot.

I know u didn't read the post by spewing this Rubbish, you are just an ignorant idiot, cool

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by Alao96(m): 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
firstclassmumu:
africans never appreciate
the should send the idiot back to his country

is he not also a soldier?

Inferiority complex Na e dy do you mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by Kharol1234: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
joelenesleek:
Is he single?
as u see 150k dollars u dae ask weather e dae single sorry e is not single e is double...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by BruncleZuma: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
For God sake he is not a Ghanaian...he's British.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nicklaus619:

I know u didn't read the post by spewing this Rubbish, you are just an ignorant idiot, cool
say the guy who name himself Nicklaus grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by Nicklaus619(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
LordSaints:
say the guy who name himself Nicklaus grin grin

Your brain is demn too low to comprehend Sh!t so, I ain't gon waste my time talking to u, argue with your keypad kiddo cool
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by chido20(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
joelenesleek:
Is he single?
bitch
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nicklaus619:

[s]Your brain is demn too low to comprehend Sh!t so, I ain't gon waste my time talking to u, argue with your keypad kiddo cool[/s]
common gtfoh dumbo.
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
GoodFaith:

Sorry, Dude is not getting any coin
He can try getting it from the government of Ghana
His is is too weak
The dude has no bloody excuse. He's supposed to know that such extreme cold comes at this time of the year. It's just like traveling without knowing your destination. If i were the UK government I would counter-sue the idiot for negligence.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by sukerefakere(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
joelenesleek:
Is he single?
time is not on your side I understand..
Result of your Shiloh 2013 prayer
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by Litmus: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hmm, always positive responses to posts featuring Ghanaians and extreme hostility to ones featuring Nigerians. With Nigeria's top search on google featuring kofi Anan (Ghanaian)at no 3 and Micheal Ebua (Ivorian) no 9, how Nigerians online can apparently seem so treacherous to their own and military begins to make sense on another level. And you people are so sure there are more Nigerians everywhere else in Africa than other Africans are in Nigeria skulking among us.
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by musa234(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
joelenesleek:
Is he single?
I am undecided
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
Princesschi:
This is a joke
That's UNICAL library right? @dp.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by udemzyudex(m): 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Nigerians are illiterates by nature and can barely read so no surprises

Watch how they will come after you for saying NIGERIANS. grin
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by ChopDeMoney(m): 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
If he succeeds, soldiers will start going to court for bullets wounds
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by Maxcollins042(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Nigerians are illiterates by nature and can barely read so no surprises
Unfortunately for you, you are among the herd of the Nigerian illiterates for a literate knows it's not proper to judge the mass based on few persons.
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by chrisagyei: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
And who put a Ghanaian issue on this site to receive unnecessary attacks from Nigerians who hate everything Ghana.And when some Ghanaians respond to defend their citizens then the senseless backlash follows that what is a Ghanaian doing here,go to cediland or whatever.Please stop posting Ghanaian stuff here which are mostly negative for backlash.We just had a peaceful free and fair national referendum for new regions in Ghana today and guess what,nobody mentioned it on nairaland because it had zero incidence and issues to spark backlash.If you stop talking about Ghana then you will never see us in your topics or politics which never concerns us.Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by segunojedele: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2018
lordsaint or whatever you call your name you are just a fool for not having sense cause you are the one monkey you call your fellow black man monkey some Nigerian are animal common sense they dont have bullshit
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by segunojedele: 12:23am On Dec 28, 2018
chrisagyei:
And who put a Ghanaian issue on this site to receive unnecessary attacks from Nigerians who hate everything Ghana.And when some Ghanaians respond to defend their citizens then the senseless backlash follows that what is a Ghanaian doing here,go to cediland or whatever.Please stop posting Ghanaian stuff here which are mostly negative for backlash.We just had a peaceful free and fair national referendum for new regions in Ghana today and guess what,nobody mentioned it on nairaland because it had zero incidence and issues to spark backlash.If you stop talking about Ghana then you will never see us in your topics or politics which never concerns us.Thank you

sorry for the insult some Nigerian are fool most nairaland blogger
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by abbiboy: 4:47am On Dec 28, 2018
Albert0011:
So who will i blame now when both parties are claiming right..but the black dude suppose use him common sense know say nah europe him dey nah,Europe and cold weather be like bread and butter.
Talk like someone with intelligence, is it cold all year round or how do u expect him to have knowledge of another country's weather that he's not a native,he has a valid point to sue for negligence by his host.
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by abbiboy: 4:53am On Dec 28, 2018
dumo1:

The dude has no bloody excuse. He's supposed to know that such extreme cold comes at this time of the year. It's just like traveling without knowing your destination. If i were the UK government I would counter-sue the idiot for negligence.
Mumu,so u know hurricane season in USA by sitting in Nigeria,is pple like u that don't know their rights.can this white tell wen it is harmattan season or dry season by simply sitting in their homes in Europe.ode!!
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by finestlady20: 5:52am On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by blacq2009(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2018
LordSaints:
And this is how you go about disgracing your father's surname everywhere. Must you mention Ghana, empty- headed baboon?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Soldier Sues British Army For Failing To Protect Him From Winter by chikason68(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2018
LordSaints:
Racist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rogozin, Former Russian Deputy PM Posts Racist Photo About Lloyd Austin / Timeline: The Palestinian-israeli Conflict / International Election Experts Invited By Trump Says The Election Was Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.