Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh (14066 Views)

Fani Kayode: After Friday's Inauguration, I Will Give Atiku Fire For Fire / Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari / Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by sonofanarchy(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:

Aggressive idiotic pigs of potopotor republic are in severe pains
brainless grilled lizard

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by heddiebanks(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74228941:

Only wailers and children of hate are tired of the good things going on in this dispensation.
Keep wailing, its allowed!
SAI BABA WE LOVE.

Just keep quiet there ...ur alawi will soon end...cow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by olajizz01(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2018
In a saner clime,no one will take OBJ serious, he's one of or most useless politician in this country, he has golden opportunity to make the country working,but looted all our money and abused the power given to him,hence he couldn't win common councillor ship position in his ward.
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by netpro(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2018
arabbunkum:
The speed with which anti PDP and anti Atiku posts are pushed to the front page is highly suspicious.
Make I just dey watch Seun and his crew.

And yet again the atikuloooters wailing continues. Hahaha.
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by Heffalump(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2018
Tony Momoh, keep miss-firing. Going by your assertion if true:
Obasanjo talked and gave the late Yar' Adua votes in 2007.
He talked and gave GEJ votes in 2011.
He talked and gave the present Lunatic and lifeless one in power votes in 2015.

Mr. Tony, and you think this man is just talking without effects? Continue deceiving yourself Sir! kiss

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by Gazzy88(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2018
obasanjo is a motor park tout- Gej, 2014. We all know what the aftermath became. Underrate obj at your own peril.
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by honestivo(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2018
But when he supported APC in 2015 he has political value ,now he is supporting PDP he has no value again just like that
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by Oshin56(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
Obasanjo supported Buhari, he was making sense.

Obasanjo is supporting Atiku, he is making noise

Chai this con3 sef
thank you Bros when all of them including Buhari were begging Obj to support them he is making sense but now reverse as being the case
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by PointZerom: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2018
Olamsoh:
What is Buhar's selling point?

Is it internal security? No. The economy? Hell, no. Infrastructure? Nope.

Then what?

Buharideens will prattle on about "16 years of PDP", then they will zero in on "integrity".

But does "integrity" stand up to scrutiny?

Let's go there.

Do you guys remember this man?

He is Abdulrashid Maina. Sacked for corruption, then quietly reinstated by a regime of "integrity".

Nigerians with the attention spans of gnats, have let this pass.

Do you guys remember "Kachikwu's letter" and the back and forth?

Has there been any independent investigation on this matter?

"PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16yrs" yet APC is begging and crawling to use a stadium built by PDP in Akwa Ibom state.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by hemucology(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2018
NairaExam690:
All the politicians are liars. We need Jesus in this country

Call his number grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by Oshin56(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2018
wakaman:
Obasanjo baba agbaya, enu ja waya!

4+4.
I don't think you have single elder in your compound because if you have any, you will not talk to a man old enough to be your great grandfather

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2018
I agree with Tony Momoh. Obasanjo is a lousy talkative
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by heddiebanks(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74228941:

Only wailers and children of hate are tired of the good things going on in this dispensation.
SAI BABA WE LOVE.

All of you chanting sai baba because of #30,000 that can't recharge the phones of these politicians' girlfriends, should think about your unborn children, and what the future holds for us. Also think about the millions who go to bed hungry because of the state of things right now in this country. Like Esau, don't sell your birthright for a pot of porridge!
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by able1993(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2018
You never said the same thing when he supported Buhari the last time, how come you knew this now, politicians and double mouths Sha.....be less bothered about how many votes he can give atiku since he has only one vote......

Are you indecisive about situations and decisions, do you need encouragement, advice or guidance on important decisions or you want to learn about success strategies in business and academics, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by maasoap(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
chrisluci:
All of you chanting sai baba because of #30,000 that can't recharge the phones of these politicians' girlfriends, should think about your unborn children, and what the future holds for us. Also think about the millions who go to bed hungry because of the state of things right now in this country. Like Esau, don't sell your birthright for a pot of porridge!

Thank God you mentioned N30,000. Mind telling us what PDP was giving them during its 16 years of misrule?
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by bizzibodi(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2018
hisgrace090:
Why doubt obj?

He supported yaradua it works.

Good luck Jonathan, it works.

Buhari and it work, how many lion will one kill before he'll be called a lion killer?
Bros,read well & comprehend Obj has only 1vote he no longer has d Rigging machine.
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by DuxofMen: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2018
12 reasons why Atiku cannot be the next president of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o-FbzwDUec
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by jrusky(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2018
arabbunkum:
The speed with which anti PDP and anti Atiku posts are pushed to the front page is highly suspicious.
Make I just dey watch Seun and his crew.

They are all internet tyrants like their boss in Aso Rock when you don't buy their craps they block your account because they want everybody to be stupid and it won't work.

I'm seen hunger everywhere first in Nigeria history, I'm seen joblessness at his peak in Nigeria history, I'm seen young people committing suicide in folds first in Nigeria history, I'm seen thousands of kids out of school first in Nigeria history, I'm seen killing with no effort to subdue it first in Nigeria history, I'm seen f u c k I n g Malian Fula bastards invading my country and one lifeless man who called himself president went dumb and deaf, I'm seen ritualism, cultism the way to live first in Nigeria history and Seun and his co tyrants want to force apc and Buhari down my throat and other reasonable NL members you guys lie I swear to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by abokikhalifa: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2018
chrisluci:

So you mean to tell me that all people supporting buhari are been paid 30,000 monthly ?
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by Dredgemaster(m): 8:40am On Dec 28, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
If you are looking for an old man without sense look into further than tony momoh he is a textbook definition of irresponsibility.
This same old man said Nigerians should stone them if they don't perform after two years now spewing this trash am not surprised.

Click like if you believe Buhari is heading to Daura

Click share to Support the Sack Buhari Movement

. And did we stone them? No! We get the kind of leaders we deserves
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by danot1030: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2018
Obasanjo have expired, he should retire from the stage of politics.
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by SuperS1Panther: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2018
He cannot even deliver the ward in front of his house to Atiku
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by 9japrof(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74228941:

SAI BABA WE LOVE.

Is this not mumu, in a sane country would road safety officials allow that car to be on the highway

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by taneez(f): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Heffalump:
Tony Momoh, keep miss-firing. Going by your assertion if true:
Obasanjo talked and gave the late Yar' Adua votes in 2007.
He talked and gave GEJ votes in 2011.
He talked and gave the present Lunatic and lifeless one in power votes in 2015.

Mr. Tony, and you think this man is just talking without effects? Continue deceiving yourself Sir! kiss

Don't mind them. It is next election that we will know if OBJ is using jazz. Everyone the man talks about wins the election. Their fear is that he is not supporting them this time. They are the real wailers grin
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by Smile4daddy(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2018
chrisluci:
And what were you thinking about in PDP 16yrs years of misrule?

Keep wailing and calculate 30,000 every month times 8yrs.

It going to change my life and the future of my unborn generation.
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by udemzyudex(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2018
NairaExam690:
All the politicians are liars. We need Jesus in this country
You think Jesus will come down and change things?

Vote out incompetence and vote in the right people, we don't want recycle politicians let them go and rest.

We need new hands, new brains to take Nigeria forward.
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by Bizibi(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2018
Before 2015 he wasn't a talkative ba,we all know he is a talkative......
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by ekestic1976(f): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2018
mayorflexzy:
2002 Tokunbo Benz C200 up for grabs. Call or whatsapp 08131542569

Why are you hiding it at home? Cars are put for sale on the streets!
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by nograv: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2018
I am tired of all these old men. Most of them dumb former soldiers....

Time to bring in younger people from other walks of life like Sowore...

Nigeria needs real change..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by 77up(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2018
chrisluci:
Ok but we won't sell our birthright if we vote Atiku hypocrite osi radarada.

Birthright kee you there.
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by wakaman: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2018
Oshin56:
I don't think you have single elder in your compound because if you have any, you will not talk to a man old enough to be your great grandfather

I said all that while prostrating! grin

I repeat, baba agbalagba enu ja waya!
Re: Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh by hisexcellency34: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2018
The old man too should respect himself

wakaman:

I said all that while prostrating! grin

I repeat, baba agbalagba enu ja waya!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Is Very Determined To Go To Court - Fani Kayode / Lagos Suspends Loan Repayment For MSMEs, Tech Start-Ups / Murtala Muhammad's Face And Name Should Be Removed From Naira And Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.