Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency (8826 Views)

President Tinubu Declares State Of Emergency On Food Security / Fayemi Declares For 2023 Presidency, Promises Good Governance (Full Speech) / Fayemi Declares Free Education In Less Than 24 Hours In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by udemzyudex(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2018
demolinka:
Imagine if we had 36 other Fayemis in Nigeria! How the country no go make sense...see vision.

The next 4 yrs will be very interesting in ekiti

Funny..
Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by ipobarecriminals: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2018
sad grin grin wink grin undecided grin cheesy sad cheesy wink
pol23:

It's obvious you're not from Ekitk,I'm not from EkitI either,but I schooled their (Unad/Eksu).
If you want to talk,please be factual..
Having schooled in Ekiti,I have to go back there at least 3 times a year,for wedding,burials and different stuffs..
Fayose is the confirm Mr project in Ekiti..
Yes,He owe Salary which is very bad... but aregbesola and Co are owing too,but you guys chant their praise...
If you will get your fact right... you can create another thread about Fayemi and Fayose administration invite me let's talk it over...
Verifiable fact alone....
Fayemi is not close to Fayose ...
Fact... I will love you accept this challenge and invite other zombies with you... It will be last sunlight you will ever see....
grin.U are probably in ur late 20s,U knw nothing about Fayose.Let me tell u dis,wen it cum to giving,open door policy(yeah,u can touch/see/enta Fayose office,govt house without overzealous security personal bounce u out unlike Adebayo/present Fayemi"these 2 are stingy",Segun oni is still beta option) .Do u even knw dat Fayose usually flogged/ beat her Deeper life wife Feyisetan?What class are u wen Unad students dey use trailer(long bus like dat)as campus shuttle? Is it the poultry scam u call project? Do u see the state of ikogosi last month or so?Have u bin to spotless Hotel at 1.00 Am and see Oga and sum peepz from OAU,Esa oke,UI,unilorin/Lag doin what dey sabi well? U dey Ekiti wen Fayemi won at d tribunal (u are probably in primary 4 or so.Wen elderly pipu talk.kids kip quiet

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by Victor08032(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2018
since the day of his resumption to office
will that be money for workers that is the end of his declaration no payment for workers & people

No chance for APC on the land

1 Share

Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2018
Budex40:
He should just pay salaries jare

Man shall not live by bread alone, food, money sha all d time it's simply a sign of Egypt in ur life. Do u want. Ponmo or water for all?
Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by pol23: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad grin grin wink grin undecided grin cheesy sad cheesy wink grin.U are probably in ur late 20s,U knw nothing about Fayose.Let me tell u dis,wen it cum to giving,open door policy(yeah,u can touch/see/enta Fayose office,govt house without overzealous security personal bounce u out unlike Adebayo/present Fayemi"these 2 are stingy",Segun oni is still beta option) .Do u even knw dat Fayose usually flogged/ beat her Deeper life wife Feyisetan?What class are u wen Unad students dey use trailer(long bus like dat)as campus shuttle? Is it the poultry scam u call project? Do u see the state of ikogosi last month or so?Have u bin to spotless Hotel at 1.00 Am and see Oga and sum peepz from OAU,Esa oke,UI,unilorin/Lag doin what dey sabi well? U dey Ekiti wen Fayemi won at d tribunal (u are probably in primary 4 or so.Wen elderly pipu talk.kids kip quiet
If you accept my challenge go ahead...
I told I graduated from Unad..kids like you don't understand the now Eksu used to be Unad and Unad used to OSU...
Let's leave story,you're older okay?
When you accept my challenge hit on boy.
Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by hush15: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74229398:

AMEN AMEN AMEN.
PDP in Nigeria?!
Never again....

Is it not the same Egypt that Mr Dullard President went to borrow 4+4 insignia. You people want to be going to egypt codedly ba....
Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by ipobarecriminals: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2018
pol23:

If you accept my challenge go ahead...
I told I graduated from Unad..kids like you don't understand the now Eksu used to be Unad and Unad used to OSU...
Let's leave story,you're older okay?
When you accept my challenge hit on boy.
Wic year do u little thing grad from Unad,from wic dept/faculty?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by Dollabiz: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by eriok: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2018
Imagine,you want to rehabilitate dam,even the so called Eva water is typhoidious ,let alone your fake dam,you kepp reiterating your jubrils name on the sake of nothing, dullard and dullard Cary piking for back
Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by wethebest(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2018
Abuja Nairaland connect on whatsapp via https://chat.whatsapp.com/GZ2Epj5M1HOArOUdVEMDB6
Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by blackgold2018(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2018
pol23:

It's obvious you're not from Ekitk,I'm not from EkitI either,but I schooled their (Unad/Eksu).
Having schooled in Ekiti,I have to go back there at least 3 times a year,for wedding,burials and different stuffs..
Yes,He owe Salary which is very bad... but aregbesola and Co are owing too,but you guys chant their praise...
If you will get your fact right... you can create another thread about Fayemi and Fayose administration invite me let's talk it over...
Fact... I will love you accept this challenge and invite other zombies with you... It will be last sunlight you will ever see....
Just shut up.
Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by blackgold2018(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2018
donbrowser:

You still dont get it, do you?
I will vote APC in Lagos 100 times
I will vote Fayemi again and again
Buhari doesnt deserve my vote because he failed.
Now that's what you don't get.
Thank you bro.. You are wise, vote the person and not the party. While some foolish r*tarded poor things are shouting PDP and APC Upandan.
Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by Dedetwo(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
Wic year do u little thing grad from Unad,from wic dept/faculty?

It appears you are intellectually challenged. Anyway, person with you handle name must be short in brain power. A man threw a challenge to you and all you can do is resort to name calling, an act typical of Yoruba. Please quit these shameful shenanigans and respond appropriately to the challenge.
Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by ipobarecriminals: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2018
grin
Dedetwo:

It appears you are intellectually challenged. Anyway, person with you handle name must be short in brain power. A man threw a challenge to you and all you can do is resort to name calling, an act typical of Yoruba. Please quit these shameful shenanigans and respond appropriately to the challenge.
cheesy
Dedetwo:

i dnt trade banter with pig

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by Gaspardd(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2018
pol23:

Been to ekiti just 3 times after grad from a shìt schl, thinks he knows better than sn actually living in ekiti. Onye bèribe
Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by wallexxy77: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2018
This is World Bank project hijacked by the state government. Fayemi should go and start his project afresh.
Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by Jaideyone(m): 11:41am On Dec 28, 2018
pol23:

lol fayose Mr projects? pls mention 3projects fayose did in ekiti. give us credible links to back up your claim.

pathetic liar
Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by jesusislor(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
demolinka:
Imagine if we had 36 other Fayemis in Nigeria! How the country no go make sense...see vision.

The next 4 yrs will be very interesting in ekiti
Scam bros!!!
Re: Fayemi Declares State Of Emergency by adet1234: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
After elections,we all will understand their gimmicks.I'm not in any party but I can sense danger.Nigerians should wake up.why are they doing all this at the tail end of their tenure?wise up all.No news about herdsmen again but let their master assume office the second time you'll see them sprung into action again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Killing Muslims In Oyigbo(graphics) / Minimum Wage: ‘All Agreements Between Labour, FG Must Be Implemented’ – TUC / Sylva Opposes Report On Reclaimed 48 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.