Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Joomla Assistance Pls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Joomla Assistance Pls (575 Views)

Assistance Pls / How To Change Admin Password In Joomla From Locahost! / I Need A Reliable And Affordable Host For Joomla And Wordpress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joomla Assistance Pls by jjjkkkooo: 2:50am On Aug 07, 2010
Pls I Still Need Help Embedding Image Gallery Inside Article. i ve tried many modules. My image slideshow doesnt work inside article. Can anyone help?
Re: Joomla Assistance Pls by yawatide(f): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2010
I am sure there are others but I have used a (joomla 1.5) plugin that might suit you, here: http://hopewaddell.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=68&Itemid=64

I had to pay for it and so unfortunately, I can't give it out for free. It took me time (which equals money) to:

1) Scour the web for this plugin (I downloaded and paid for, at least 5 different versions, none of which met the client's needs)
2) Test it out and make sure it was what my client wanted

If you are willing to pay, then we can play.

Please note that I didn't design the site. I only helped them customize the template and to install the plugins they needed.
Re: Joomla Assistance Pls by radyboy: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2010
@poster you are looking for simple image gallery in content plugin. Search for it @ joomla extension directory (or go to joomlaworks site cos its their plugin) to get it. Quite easy to deploy. Just use {gallery}"images folder name" {/gallery} within your content and you are done. But if you need more features you can get the pro version. i hope this help.
Re: Joomla Assistance Pls by jjjkkkooo: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2010
i finally got the solution to it. tnx, everybody
Re: Joomla Assistance Pls by mcfranc(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2010
Good you found one. Anytime you need similar stuffs on joomla, just check it out at the extension section

(1) (Reply)

Open Paypal In 2hours And Pay For Anything Online / How To Get A "dotcom" (anyname.com) website / Where To Get Used Pentium M Laptops Directly From Importers 4 As Low As N25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.