Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos (39803 Views)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign Rally In Rogo Local Government, Kano / Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Anambralstson: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
PDP rallied in Rogo and Ungogo LGs of Kano, after Rogo LGA, the PDP campaign rally in Kano state moved to Ungogo LGA Yesterday Kano state is strategic as we match to Aso Rock. We are taking the battle to Buhari self-acclaimed political stronghold.

�The crowd that attend the rally is stupifying to the eye. It's incredible! The solidarity and love for our Presidential candidate H.E Atiku Abubakar and Abba Yusuf, the PDP governorship candidate in Kano state is awesome. The people of Kano state are fully ready, lock and loaded to change the change.

�The message is clear that Kanawa & Nigerians at large cannot be deceived again. The rate of poverty, unemployment and mortality rate is alarming and Nigerians can't take it anymore.

�The mammoth crowd were urge to as matter of national emergency, ensure Gandollars and his supporter, Buhari are shown the way out in 2019. They were also enjoin to massively vote PDP from top - bottom and bottom - top in the upcoming general election.

2019, Atiku Abubakar is our choice to get Nigeria working again.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Crocky23: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kano is PDP and PDP is Kano.
5 million votes loading for Atiku.

Gandollar why?

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by oyebanji44: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
[color=][/color] grin
Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Anambralstson: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Rogo lg PDP rally

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Anambralstson: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ungogo LGA Rally same yesterday

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Anambralstson: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
More

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Racoon(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good one but crowd pull out don't win election. However Kano indigenes will make themselves moral burden if the babanriga dollar-stuffing governor wins re-election.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Oblitz(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by yanabasee(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
We've never had it this bad.... Buhari's synonymous to badluck..,.

Daura iza goal

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Anambralstson: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
More.

Lalasticlala

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by tuniski: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
Don't Kill zombies abeg. Kaduna too is loading, sokoto loaded! NW has been breached by the wave of atikulation!

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Vtrd: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nice.

Split the votes/states in his strongholds , win the middle belt, win the SE,/SS, win the election.

It is as simple as that.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Anambralstson: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vtrd:
Nice.

Split the votes/states in his strongholds , win the middle belt, win the SE,/SS, win the election.

It is as simple as that.
grin grin streets of Kano Atikulating, PDP is taking their fight in every nook and grannies of Kano

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Anambralstson: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
yesterday rally

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
overall90:

someone just posted pictures from a rally and all you could come up with is this.are you sure you are not sick.
it is laughable how you people accuse Igbos of hate,the same you that will always tell how igbos are hated by other tribes.
This op is infatuated with nano.why not post pix of rallies from your anambra? Your busy posting pix of same commercial crowd being ferried from one lga to another while apc and obiano are overrunning your state.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:
yesterday rally
What of tomorrow rally? Change your name to kano 2nd son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Vtrd: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:

This op is infatuated with nano.why not post pix of rallies from your anambra? Your busy posting pix of same commercial crowd being ferried from one lga to another while apc and obiano are overrunning your state.
Why are you so pained, Yoruba man. ?

The way all of you have turned into akwa ibom
citizens overnight.

Una go cry at the end.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by basilo101: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Atiku is not the shoeless otuoke fisherman. Some people need to understand that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Anambralstson: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:

What of tomorrow rally? Change your name to kano 2nd son
Otondo stop being emotional with politics, it's just a game, go and post or create APC LG rally in Anambra I no send you.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by basilo101: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:

You see the problem with afonjas. You were chestbeating with akwa ibom in another thread. If obiano overrun anambra, kwankwaso will overrun kano. Isn't that simple enough?

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Some people go get HBP mere seeing this

4 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by basilo101: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:

Otondo stop being emotional with politics, it's just a game, go and post or create APC LG rally in Anambra I no send you.
These people don't understand national politics. To them its about everybody vs igbo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Bishop1monte(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
I want to sincerely apologise to I am pretty sorry for insulting you. I went too far. I just realised we are fighting each other because looters of our common wealth

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:

Many of the faces i spot in rogo are the same in ungogo.atiku is wasting his time in kano
Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
basilo101:

You see the problem with afonjas. You were chestbeating with akwa ibom in another thread. If obiano overrun anambra, kwankwaso will overrun kano. Isn't that simple enough?
Atiku wont get more than 400,000 votes here

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Vtrd: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Atiku wont get more than 400,000 votes here
If that were the case,, I don't think you would be here.

For example, I won't bother myself with buhari in akwa ibom because I know it's a waste of time.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by Anambralstson: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Many of the faces i spot in rogo are the same in ungogo.atiku is wasting his time in kano
No wahala Otondo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos by basilo101: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
MyFlair:

Young man what concerns hate with this thread. Are u sure you actually intended to comment on this thread?
PDP kano rally is hate only to afonjas.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? / DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / Biafra: 6 IPOB Members Shot Dead In Aba, 30 Injured, 45 In Police Net - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.