Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun (21333 Views)

‘Enjoyment Allowance’, Impeachment, Other Controversies Of Akpabio-Led Senate / 10 Controversies That Shaped The Nationak Assembly In 2021 / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by willyo(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
post=74249477:
Ndooooo
Ndooo tooo
U just prove U fell into one of this category or both grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by Icon79(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
WRONG! This list cannot be complete without including the Jubril el Sudan saga.

In fact, that should be the #1 item on the list!

O pari

dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/millionaire-snake-gandujes-dollars-adeosun-saga-10-controversies-of-2018

Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Racoon:
The Ganduje's babanriga dollar bribe stuffing scandal is the most sensational by my thinking.
I think the millionaire snake story is more sensational than that.

Imagine a snake becoming a millionaire overnight.

1 Like

Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by Arabiandude: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
willyo:
the two things that zombify Nigerians are
1) poverty 2) illiteracy
if not, nobody would ever think of returning PMB
And who should we rather vote for, Atiku?
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by dryakson(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
After all this is Nigeria
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by SOFTDRINK: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
post=74249213:
Good compilation by the OP.

But you missed out on a 'certain man' that told us he and his cohorts told us he was on his way to America to shame some people, but he will first have a stop-over in UK, but he got to UK and ran back, saying he forgot his cap! grin cheesy smiley

That was one good controversies of 2018 also!!!
Stop poisoning people.

1 Like

Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by Ketaokeipheoma: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
What about nnamdi kanu's re surface and jibrin al sudan saga
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by Demol4trillions(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
FAYOSE I'M IN SEVERE PAIN... DINO MELAYE I SLEPT ON THE TREE FOR 10 HOURS.

1 Like

Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by stealthtiger(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
The Osinbajo case wasn't that controversial as the controversies that surrounded operation python dance, nnamdi kanu, ipob, biafra and ‘jubril from sudan' propaganda.
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by notoriousbabe: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Rubbish

Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by abbasajao(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Op you forget to add that man hanging on a tree for 11 hrs to escape from kidnappers.
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by wildernessVoice: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
What is the real value of the money you receive on Election Day, in order to cast your vote for a candidate?

Note that the money you receive is all you will be paid in the 4 years the candidate will be in office. He has paid you in advance for 4 years service.

365 dys x 4 yrs = 1460 days.

1. You receive #5,000 ? OK
#5,000➗1460 = N3 per day.

= That is the value of the vote you sold, over 4 years.

2. U receive #1000..?Ok, now
1000➗1460 = 68 kobo per day.

3. You receive #500..?
500 ➗1460 = 34 kobo per day

3. You receive #200 to vote..?
See 200➗1460 = 13 kobo per day..!!

The question is how much do you value yourself..?

Is that what you are worth..?
They have bought your silence so that they and their children can live well.
Can you live on 13 kobo per day or even 68 kobo per day? Tom Tom sweet is 10 naira think twice before u decide.
God bless Nigeria.

vote wisely!!!

Save your future generations from imminent extinction.Thanks and
have a BLESSED DAY.

#FREEandFAREelectionADVOCACYgroup#
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by Decryptor(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
So in the midst of all the aforementioned scandals, na ewedurians and notherners share am. No Igbo was involved.
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
post=74249213:

But you missed out on a 'certain man' that told us he and his cohorts told us he was on his way to America to shame some people, but he will first have a stop-over in UK, but he got to UK and ran back, saying he forgot his cap! grin cheesy smiley

Dry joor!
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by moko123: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by willyo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Arabiandude:

And who should we rather vote for, Atiku?

not really bruv,

we have far better options that are in the presidential race together with the duo
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by Arabiandude: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
willyo:

not really bruv,

we have far better options that are in the presidential race together with the duo
Yeah, and I have always said if not for this fuckup country, Osibanjo and Obi would have been the presidential candidates while Buhari and Atiku would be their vice. But since we have found ourselves in this condition and we are left to choose between 2 devil's, I proudly choose and go with Buhari because I feel he is a lesser evil. And please don't tell me about other candidates because we both know none can win even their wards, aside Buhari and Atiku.
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by willyo(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2018
Arabiandude:

Yeah, and I have always said if not for this fuckup country, Osibanjo and Obi would have been the presidential candidates while Buhari and Atiku would be their vice. But since we have found ourselves in this condition and we are left to choose between 2 devil's, I proudly choose and go with Buhari because I feel he is a lesser evil. And please don't tell me about other candidates because we both know none can win even their wards, aside Buhari and Atiku.

to some extent I agree.

but we have to start doing our best now.
what we do today influences tomorrow.

the duo don't even deserve to be running mates.

if we can have a united front today against money politics, be sure in the next few elections we could be on our way to sth unexpected.

that's why, I'll always vote my choice instead of the otherwise
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by gaskiyamagana: 1:15am On Dec 29, 2018
crownwealth:
Fraudulent administration of rogues and criminals
.... of PDP traitors in National Assembly.
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by Aystarz: 6:07am On Dec 29, 2018
Decryptor:
So in the midst of all the aforementioned scandals, na ewedurians and notherners share am. No Igbo was involved.

At the moment, the Igbos appear to be the only ones who are tired of this government of poverty and impunity. Other Nigerians seem happy suffering and smiling. Dem mumu never do at all. Poverty needs to waya dem for another 4years to help them get the memo. Perhaps they'll get their wish.

1 Like

Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by UrVillagePpl: 6:22am On Dec 29, 2018
grin tongue
post=74249213]Good compilation by the OP.

That was one good controversies of 2018 also!!![/quote]

Unc bobrisky grin[quote author=
:

Unc bobrisky
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by miraclea: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2018
Buhari is A Cancer the Devil cant touch

Haba why u wicked lik this

Calling a whole general a cancer?
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by Zubbyemodi(m): 7:34am On Dec 29, 2018
sarrki:
Above All

Next level sure pass for Pmb & Pyo
God forbid!! On behalf of Nigeria youths, we reject poverty and backwardness
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by Bluehill1051: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2018
Operation pyton dance
Operation crocodile tears
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by tobstarizhia(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2018
what about the chief of police's inability to read!
Re: 10 Controversies Of 2018 In Nigeria: Millionaire Snake, Ganduje Dollars, Adeosun by Ayobami7(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
好朋友阮德

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP Appoints 13 New AIGs, Others / Plateau PDP In Danger As Another Zamfara Scenario Looms / NIMC Unveils Self-Service NIN Registration App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.