Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke (47260 Views)

Sri Lanka Attack: Nigerians React As Isa Pantami's Old Tweet Resurfaced (Pics) / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Akiara: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Just as you believe in

Stationery Stores and they couldn't bring the CAF champions league to the Southwest 'brown roof' Kingdom of Ibadan. ..

Such a Pity...

It'd back to DAURA. .shikena!!

AllenSpencer:

You have an affiliation with Arsenal am very sure

Cos they believe and hope for impossibilities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by sparkle7: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Igbokid:

Frustrated akpu munching osu pig cum mofo from the gully land
Who was your English teacher?
You life revolves round a bag of stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Athena4: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Or pig

Ipob pig
Only you get Battalion of monickers for Igbo people. Nwanne Uburu gi efuo! E be like say your kinsman don chop your destiny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by bot101(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Flats head never like good news

I think Buhari should cut them off from the internet

Telecommunication providers should be mandated not to give Data services in that region.

Block Radio Biafra first before talking of the one way you no even know how e dey work at all...mtcheewww!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by AllenSpencer: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
bot101:

Block Radio Biafra first before talking of the one way you no even know how e dey work at all...mtcheewww!!!

Whats my business with Radio Biafra

Telecommunication and electricity am talking about
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Akiara: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
I see as you are looking at your ancestors that gave you a community that looks this dirty and is obviously a ritualistic capital of the SW...the joke is actually on you..

Fatai
Wasiu
Ibro
Musical

Just see your disgusting names...and after all your noisemaking..the core Northern Muslims still take you as infidels...

Wasiu..the joke is on you...zombie!!!

Okoyeeebos:
[s][/s]

Shibuke, don't cry.

3 Likes

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Igbokid: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
sparkle7:

Who was your English teacher?
You life revolves round a bag of stupidity.
Ask your good for nothing parents at home.
Ipob osu pig!! Thunder fire your smelly akpu mouth there
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Loveijaw: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
AllenSpencer:

BH is killing you Army like chicken and you are busy chasing Igbo people up and down, now you see why Nigeria is not making any progress, keep on chasing Igbo's around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Akiara: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Radio Biafra is a brand...

Have you heard of Afonja FM?...

You are just bitter that people that want a better life need to leave you 'suffersticated Morons'..

If the electricity is cut off then Nigeria is in Darkness..or does any Southwest state generate electricity? Zombie..Think!

As per Telecoms....you are so deep in your Ogbomosho thinking that you believe it's only Lagos that has service providers...??

Chai!! Afonja Think Na!!!

No Problem sha...when Tinubu is disgraced UNA go understand. ..by then it's late..

AllenSpencer:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by bot101(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
AllenSpencer:

SMH!!! He doesn't even understand simple things. The FG has failed to block radio biafra, it's now internet that can be difficult even for countries like USA who created it. It's now Nigeria that has never developed anything 1/10 as complex as the internet that wants to regulate it Good luck with that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by MorningStar233: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
nijabazaar:

But its easy to shoot people at point blank? The NA deserves whatever they'd got

Sorry for u...keep talking till u enter tight corner
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by AllenSpencer: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
bot101:

SMH!!! He doesn't even understand simple things. The FG has failed to block radio biafra, it's now internet that can be difficult even for countries like USA who created it. It's now Nigeria that has never developed anything 1/10 as complex as the internet that wants to regulate it Good luck with that.

You lie too much
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by iluvdonjazzy: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
may God help us
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Princedapace(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
rottennaija:

Bros, Baga is a border town between Nigeria and other countries. That's why they have a MNJTF (multinational joint task force). Boko haram now ISWAP can come in from bothering countries to attack and leave if they succeed or not. That's is what is referred to as gorilla attack. Hit and Run.

After the attack of about a month ago were more than 30 soldiers (I'm using more than, because I'm not sure) were lost, PMB had to visit Chad because they had their own part to play in those border town but withdrew their troops causing a huge loophole for ISWAP to attack our troops.

Give the troop a break. It's not easy to be fighting and giving your life while others are enjoying in the comfort of their home.

I hope u gave this excuses for GEJ too..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by sparkle7: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Igbokid:

Ask your good for nothing parents at home.
Ipob osu pig!! Thunder fire your smelly akpu mouth there
Next person pls, this one here is a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by romzy33: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
yrex01:
If u bliv d 1st news without video n u claiming this is false. U r d real enemy of d nation. !! Coz bokoharam will surely release video if they truly capture those place !!
ur head oil is still active no need to change it drive nd speed as u like
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by snowball11(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
post=74249614:
So who is saying the truth?!

You might want to inquire from "sai daddy!" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by bot101(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
AllenSpencer:

You lie too much

Your idiocy and laziness won't allow your brain learn something new. Let me just give you some information to help open your brain, if you still have hope. Google Wikileaks, and do a bit of research on its history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
rottennaija:

Bros, Baga is a border town between Nigeria and other countries. That's why they have a MNJTF (multinational joint task force). Boko haram now ISWAP can come in from bothering countries to attack and leave if they succeed or not. That's is what is referred to as gorilla attack. Hit and Run.

After the attack of about a month ago were more than 30 soldiers (I'm using more than, because I'm not sure) were lost, PMB had to visit Chad because they had their own part to play in those border town but withdrew their troops causing a huge loophole for ISWAP to attack our troops.

Give the troop a break. It's not easy to be fighting and giving your life while others are enjoying in the comfort of their home.

They know what they signed up for, stop defending mediocrity. If they can't defeat untrained civilians with guns, they should all be dismissed and new intelligent officers should be recruited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by romzy33: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Galaxyowerri:

No be only "Gorilla attack" monkey attack nko?
Continue making excuses upon excuses while the whole world laughs at your gross stupidity as a nation and a so called army. The NA continues to wait in their camps as sitting ducks while the boko Haram continues to attack and decimate them on a weekly basis. What happened to all the billions budgeted for the fight against boko Haram?? What happened to the so called jets they are supposed to have bought from Pakistan?? While don't they go on a steady surveillance and be proactive to ensure they always rout boko Haram before they could do any damage?? What's the need of soldiers even remaining there since they have become target practice to boko Haram?? Can they ever win this war even in 20 years time if they continue at this pace??
Those policemen that ran away are wise indeed because only a fool will allow himself to be sent to an almost assured death!!
meek dude since u were been kickout by God wat gud hav u done for dis country .nw shut up before thunder turn u to debris .
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by AllenSpencer: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
bot101:

Your idiocy and laziness won't allow your brain learn something new. Let me just give you some information to help open your brain, if you still have hope. Google Wikileaks, and do a bit of research on its history.

Stop telling lies please

If you know who you are talking to; you wont be be telling me such lies to my face
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by romzy33: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
pls wat shows dat NA has lost baga to BH blc if truly d lost d town BH will shoot video of d place d captured as d were doing 2013 to 2014
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by bot101(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Stop telling lies please

If you know who you are talking to; you wont be be telling me such lies to my face

There we go again!! Empty airheads blabbing sh*t

1 Like

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by AllenSpencer: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
bot101:

There we go again!! Empty airheads blabbing sh*t

It wont erase the fact that you telling lies

A big lie
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Igbokid: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
sparkle7:

Next person pls, this one here is a fool.
Your father generation are fools
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by sparkle7: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Igbokid:

Your father generation are fools
Lame. Try again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Ugosample(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
rottennaija:
But why should the NA be waiting for the insurgent to attack them while they repel? Are they not supposed to be monitoring their movement and stop them even before they get close to their formation?

Exactly what I was thinking

Our commanders are not doing the best
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Mrpojj(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Flats head never like good news

I think Buhari should cut them off from the internet

Telecommunication providers should be mandated not to give Data services in that region.

You get sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Cameroonglass(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
bro u Explained well but where are the python dance actors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Or pig

Ipob pig
You wah be Elephant you can go to Baga and eat Ewadu so that we can ve sure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) / Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC / PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.