Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,475 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC (25962 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by bantudra: 5:17am On Dec 29, 2018
Bridget95:
How was it worse?Jonathan cleared BHT and even conducted elections in those places in 2015.

in your face....

we dont want fee dee fee no more....
Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by bantudra: 5:19am On Dec 29, 2018
Bridget95:
How was it worse?Jonathan cleared BHT and even conducted elections in those places in 2015.

you must think you are talkin to people on radio biafra....

cleared my foot....

you dont want apc,we dont want fee dee fee....

what now....??
Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Zither(m): 5:20am On Dec 29, 2018
dokyOloye:
Borno will still produce millions of votes for barber.
Sai barber

My point exactly. The idiots helping him dig their own graves by voting him in the coming elections.

9 Likes

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by bantudra: 5:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Bridget95:
pray that you Don't get caught on the streets and forcefully conscripted to fight BH.

i wouldnt care,,,,am a warrior anyways....

if duty calls,then i must go.....

boko is not even a matter....their are other plans for the next world war.....
Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 29, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2018
bantudra:

Duty is calling now. Pls, kindly go. Boko haram hasn't gotten enough meat for new year pepper soup.

12 Likes

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Zither(m): 5:36am On Dec 29, 2018
Bridget95:
pray that you Don't get caught on the streets and forcefully conscripted to fight BH.

Isn't it obvious when you see a dullard's brainless zombie slave?

I have always had this opinion that when this situation is unable to be contained and will escalate to a greater degree than it presently has then civilians will be conscripted and posted to the North to fight BH willy-nilly. Southerners will be posted to the North to die in their numbers while Northerners will be posted to crisis-free regions thus paving a path for Buhari to achieve his evil agenda to Islamize Nigeria. This is Buhari's mission if elected next year. His design is very transparent seeing how lackadaisical his approach is towards eradicating the BH menace.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Bridget95(f): 5:42am On Dec 29, 2018
bantudra:

you must think you are talkin to people on radio biafra....

cleared my foot....

you dont want apc,we dont want fee dee fee....

what now....??
Then you have boko

1 Like

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Zither(m): 5:43am On Dec 29, 2018
bantudra:

Are you deaf? Duty has been calling and shouting since 2015. The Nigerian Army needs warriors like you to help defeat boko haram.

12 Likes

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Kenekingisback: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef angry

sai buhari grin
Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by oyeb15: 7:51am On Dec 29, 2018
Is there oil there? make them leave baga for them and consentrate on other loyal states and regions.

Borno has been a fanatic state right from time. Why waste Nigeria resources on regions that are not contributing in any way to d economy.

Terrorism thrives only in areas that accommodates terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by adex301(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2018
360degreess:
fake news everywhere
Oya NA p.r.o
Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Samirana360(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2018
waiting for our army to denied d reports
Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Front0lane: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2018
BlacSmit:
Cc: LZAA dainformant

Buhary has given them both ammunitions and money. As well as releasing some of the finest terrorists ever captured.

If Buhary wins 2019, nigeria would be Boko haram republic. Nigeria's army would be Boko haram Python dancers.

Mark my words.
Very true but it was PDP that inculcated boko haram into our polity should we now return the country to them so they can bring ISIS too ?
Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Judybash93(m): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2018
Tenison96:

Whether Buhari wins or not, Nigeria has hit rock bottom and started digging!

Abi ooo
Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Seetto: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2018
Baga dey close to chad, let us kukuma dash them baga forever.
Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2018
Please it's my birthday today.. I wanna thank GOD for long life and prosperity.

Please like this comment as a birthday wish to me, and GOD will bless you this year.

6 Likes

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by doctokwus: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2018
Bloody lying government,full of liars,corrupt people right from the CinC to that Dubai criminal.
2 of the most incompetent,corrupt people that ever led Nigeria and the Nigerian army.
Yet some imb eciles want him returned.Pathetic and symptomatic of why the black Nigerian will remain backward.

6 Likes

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by sweerychick(f): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2018
bantudra:

in your face....

we dont want fee dee fee no more....
all you do is to open your silly mouth typing rubbish at the comfort of your China phone... Keep living in zombies paradise and castigating PDP, until BHT overrun Nigeria with this incompetent government.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by mvem(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2018
ignant:
Nigerians have a boko haram sympathiser as President but are still under a grave illusion that the same clown who has demonstrated inability or unwillingness to battle islamist terrorists like fulani herdsmen will come to their aid.

Use your head.
...this Isis insurgency is beyond Nigeria... It cut across Tchad,Niger,Mali,cameroon....
Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Intrepid01(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2018
Bridget95:

What i don't get about you people rooting for PMB's exit is your thinking that Atiku would fair better....these guys are all birds of an incompetent feather. They all lacknyhe capacity, willingness and commitment it takes to deliver.

It is rather foolish of anyone to want Buhari out and Atiku in....
Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Oblitz(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2018
Zither:

My point exactly. The idiots helping him dig their own graves by voting him in the coming elections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Omeokachie: 8:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Buhari's government will expel BBC soon, just the same way it wanted Amnesty international out for exposing happenings in the country.

4 Likes

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by kitaatita: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2018
The coincidence between the Baga attack, the launch of PMB campaign and the quickness of PDP release is worrisome. Just as there are insinuations that herdsmen attacks reduced after PDP selected a Fulani herdsman as its presidential candidate, there could be a correlation between the the campaign launch and Baga attack.
Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by theoldpretender(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2018
Zither:

Isn't it obvious when you see a dullard's brainless zombie slave?

I have always had this opinion that when this situation is unable to be contained and will escalate to a greater degree than it presently has then civilians will be conscripted and posted to the North to fight BH willy-nilly. Southerners will be posted to the North to die in their numbers while Northerners will be posted to crisis-free regions thus paving a path for Buhari to achieve his evil agenda to Islamize Nigeria. This is Buhari's mission if elected next year. His design is very transparent seeing how lackadaisical his approach is towards eradicating the BH menace.

I think it is high time we dropped this scare mongering of Islamizing Nigeria.

For a start, both Southern and Northern troops have been sent to Boko Haram areas....so, unless you have actual statistics of the tribes and religious beleifs of all the troops sent up North to fight Boko....I have no reason to beleive that Christians are being sent to die disproportiaonately.

Then again, you probably support Atiku. Would Atiku send muslims only to Boko territiory. ? When he is a Muslim himself?

We have been hearing threats of 'Islamizing Nigeria' for decades now....I even recall one Christian magazine outlining how Muslims were going to strategically islamize Nigeria back in 1993/4. Up till today, Christianity is the fastest growing religion in Nigeria....and there are probably more Christian converts than Muslims.

All this 'Islamize Nigeria' is being used by guys like you to corral Christians to vote for PDP. (Now, I have no objection to anyone voting for the PDP or APC or whatever...I am old enough to recall when we were under army rule...and when politics of any kind was a pipe dream).Tell me, when PDP was in power....how did it help most Christians ? Are Chrisitian PDP governors better than their APC ocunterparts? No matter how you guys pretend...GEJ's Christian government was one of the most wasteful in the history of Nigeria....we lost reserves and were taking loans heavily, and it is a part of the reason why we have the economic crisis we are in...although APC has had no answer to the situation.

Please, Mr Chrisitian warrior...tell us how you want to make Nigeria better. Stop trying to scare people to vote for PDP in the name of Islamizing Nigeria (just as some Muslims are being scared into voting APC because...Christians and Zionists would come and rule over them...whatever that means). If Bubu cannot islamize Nigeria...as they were telling us he would in 2014....(he hasn't even done nada about implementing Sharia nationally as he acutally said he would...showing that he is a corrupt politican like the rest of them...say anything to be voted)....will he islamize Nigeria by 2023. ? Is Christianity a weak beleif system that cannot stand against any other beleif system?

Are you Christians so scared of Satan that you want to look at humans and human methods to defend you instead of Jesus?

Anyway....vote PDP. I am not supporting any PDP or APC. But if PDP wins...and they get voted out in 2023 for failure...then perhaps the elite of both parties would wake up and do their jobs...and all the religious scare mongerers can go and rest.

5 Likes

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Doyin2(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2018
Tenison96:
They're not militants, they are Terrorist
Hopefully Nigerians will vote wisely and not think with our stomachs.
Will the peanuts you receive during elections last you for the tenure of said politicians? If no, then...

This your commentary is very unfortunate..

The military had been fighting terrorists since 2009 and any attempt to politicize the issue is only a manifestation of mischief .

Some people are so daft to believe that a change of govt will automatically end insurgency,as if they are going to import fresh soldiers from outside Nigeria.

Even America has been frighting terrorists for decades without finality.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2018
Intrepid01:

What i don't get about you people rooting for PMB's exit is your thinking that Atiku would fair better....these guys are all birds of an incompetent feather. They all lacknyhe capacity, willingness and commitment it takes to deliver.

It is rather foolish of anyone to want Buhari out and Atiku in....
Shut da fvck up! If you voted out Jonathan to try out a Buhari then you shouldn't begrudge others who want to vote out Buhari to try out atiku..man for man, educational background, administrative background and even physical healthwise the previous president was better than the current one...did that stop you from voting him out? How dare you call others fools for wanting another person too?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by Just2endowed2(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2018
bantudra:

stfu...the situation was much worser under jonathan....
Why is the word terrorist paining you?

1 Like

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by theoldpretender(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2018
kitaatita:
The coincidence between the Baga attack, the launch of PMB campaign and the quickness of PDP release is worrisome. Just as there are insinuations that herdsmen attacks reduced after PDP selected a Fulani herdsman as its presidential candidate, there could be a correlation between the the campaign launch and Baga attack.

Boko is not an organisation that works for any party.

The same Boko that attacks both PDP and APC guys....?

Boko is on its own agenda. And the purpose of their attacks is simple...scare people. (ie spread terror...hence terrorist).

That's why they are attacking Baga....
Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by horlique(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2018
Tenison96:
They're not militants, they are Terrorist
Hopefully Nigerians will vote wisely and not think with our stomachs.
Will the peanuts you receive during elections last you for the tenure of said politicians? If no, then...
good comments. Nigerians are noted for making terrible decisions. I hope we won't mumu ourselves again come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Islamic-state Linked Terrorists Seized Nigeria's Baga Town -BBC by pedrilo: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2018
Naija news media just kept silent on dis bht issue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Villagers Escaping Bandits’ Attack Drown In Abuja / INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.