Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency (21269 Views)

Mele Kyari On Refinery: Dangote Not Happy With NNPC Proposed Stake Acquisition / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by Topmaike007(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2018
yinkus6750:
Naming him along a campaign committee of politicians is totally wrong. That was too partisan. With his investments and his status on the continent, he must be concerned about who rules the nation.
It has always been AGIP- Any Government In Power.
so if it was PDP it's right.
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by Front0lane: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2018
uboma:
Still waiting to read comments from Dangote and Otedola themselves.
Nigerians are anxious to learn where they stand.
. Nigerians already know where those two stand. You have at least seen Otedola with Sanwoolu but your bigoted Igbotic brain prayed otherwise. It is sad the God you worship disappointed you but instead to count your loss you’d rather dine with the devil Atiku n kickback taking bigot Obi because of tribal sentiment hate greed n outright foolishness.

By the time the election is over the God you worshipped would have humbled your entire tribe once more then you can wail your pathetic heart all the way to 2023 when Buhari will be done.

1 Like

Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by 77up(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2018
uboma:

You are just anxious to hear that they are in PDP, that 'll be fine by you and it 'll ease your pain bah

1 Like

Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by Front0lane: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2018
helinues:
Honestly, Dangote and Otedola shouldn't have showed where their political loyalty lies publicly. Garba Shehu only trying to save his face.

What do I know?
Atiku is an Igbo project. Nobody want to relate with the tribe of hate to spite their nose. Only the Igbos can dare such
yinkus6750:
Naming him along a campaign committee of politicians is totally wrong. That was too partisan. With his investments and his status on the continent, he must be concerned about who rules the nation.
It has always been AGIP- Any Government In Power.
. He just wanted to disgrace you Igbos that you are on no significance. This is how far hate as taken your tribe & no one feel sorry for u.
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by denjluk: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2018
Why Only Rotimi Amaechi is being address as: His excellency, HR Rotimi Amaechi?
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by uboma(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2018
77up:
You are just anxious to hear that they are in PDP, that 'll be fine by you and it 'll ease your pain bah

You are wrong.

Dangote has never been a party carrying member.

I am only interested to learn if he is now a member of APC or still a neutral fellow.

Same for Otedola. Is he on neutral grounds or a member of APC?
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by reuben79: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2018
if apc fail in 2019 election wat happened to skyebank will happen to dangote and otedola business
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by uboma(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Front0lane:
. Nigerians already know where those two stand. You have at least seen Otedola with Sanwoolu but your bigoted Igbotic brain prayed otherwise. It is sad the God you worship disappointed you but instead to count your loss you’d rather dine with the devil Atiku n kickback taking bigot Obi because of tribal sentiment hate greed n outright foolishness.

By the time the election is over the God you worshipped would have humbled your entire tribe once more then you can wail your pathetic heart all the way to 2023 when Buhari will be done.

Take your frustration and bad mouth elsewhere.

PMB is bad market for APC. Nigeria deserves a competent President. PMB is not it at all.
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by Hardamz(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2018
EasternActivist:

Oga can't you read?

He is no longer anywhere near the APC campaigning council both advisory or whatever.

He is among the peace committee and can't be seen playing partisanship.

You've lost that one OK.
Mumu! He is in the advisory council.
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by EasternActivist: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2018
Hardamz:
Mumu! He is in the advisory council.

Man wey sabi, oya tell us the purpose of the clarification.
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by denjluk: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2018
Why only Rotimi Amaechi is the only one being address as: His Excellency, Rt Hon Rotimi Amaechi?
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by fortunejum: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2018
042rebel:
The message is passed. Dangote is there in advisory capacity and not as a full member of APC. Case closed.
You are not a politician but you are giving a political advice. Hmm. I hear you.
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2018
I never knew that contribution to a topic has limit behind which the contributor is termed nervous and displaying inferiority complex.
But I only replied contributions I felt needed more light or be shunted.

Again, I never mentioned anything close to business which you imported into this your comment.

I am of the submission that you really do not know how to add value to existing discussions by the fact that you brought business patronage into a discourse where the other party never alluded to it.

BabaO2:

Why are you so nervous and visibly displaying inferiority complex by making so many comments on just one issue. You can stop doing business with the duo if you think you are so important.
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by Righteousness89(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Why don't you guys just learn how to be patient and read , instead of this so much hatred in your heart?
Na wa o!
U going out of contest bro! Why not React to the Topic instead of Giing off point!
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by UnchangeableGod: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2018
omonaijiria:

Why putting his name on the list
That is the question a lot of sane minds are asking. My thought is that the ruling APC will be spending a lot in the 2019 campaign and elections. As people wonder where and how they got the stupendous money, the natural reply from the party and their supporters would be, "Billionaires Dangote and Otedola are part of our Campaign Council".
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by UnchangeableGod: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2018
michlins:
Oga dangote don put a call across to them to withdraw his name and this clarification is damage control
Same thing on my mind. Does that mean the APC put Dangote's name in their Campaign Council without his consent?
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by Omotaday(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by UnchangeableGod: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2018
uboma:

Reading in between the lines, you will deduce that Dangote must have called the APC leadership to protest the inclusion of his name in their Campaign Council. Any businessman can donate to a political party or more than one political party. But that should be a private matter. Moreover, it is morally wrong to include one's name in a partisan matter such as this without the person's authorized consent. Is it blackmail or desperation? It is totally uncalled for.
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by UnchangeableGod: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2018
Omotaday:
They clarified his status not denying putting his name on the list, nor Dangote came out to deny. Read the topic well. Dangote along Otedola are just part of the advisory commitee, to give advices to the president.
Mr man who can read better, I ask: is Dangote's name on the President's advisory council on governance or on the 2019 presidenial elections? The list I saw is exclusively about the 2019 presidential elections that is why it is made up of politicians who are basically APC members.
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by uboma(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Reading in between the lines, you will deduce that Dangote must have called the APC leadership to protest the inclusion of his name in their Campaign Council. Any businessman can donate to a political party or more than one political party. But that should be a private matter. Moreover, it is morally wrong to include one's name in a partisan matter such as this without the person's authorized consent. Is it blackmail or desperation? It is totally uncalled for.

You are on point.

It would have been more damaging to APC if Dangote had clarified matters himself.

APC is full of lies....
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by somehow: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2018
You mean the threads showing pictures of achievements were forged too? The railways, airports, social programs, roads?

Like I said, you can choose to be intentionally blind, it's none of my business.
kotv:

Let me guess all of which written by APC while every other committees, including international, are reporting repeatedly that Nigeria is retrogressing but I should believe the lies of APC paper glory even though reality of everyday lives of common man in Nigeria is the opposite.
Come-on get out
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by nwanyionitsha: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2018
omonaijiria:

Why putting his name on the list
They did it without is permission.
They want to wreck the man.
Thank God it has been corrected.
They forget the world is watching.
Apc is a worthless party without focus or dignity.
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by Ugosample(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Muscomide:
Who no sabi before say Dangote na APC?

This is one guy whose businesses have benefited immensely from successive Nigerian governments in the forms of generous tax incentives and in some cases outright waivers, the absence of any semblance of anti-trust/competition laws in the Nigeria economy, the absence of laws on environmental pollution, the non-enforcement of laws on corporate social responsibility, etc etc.

Of course, he is pro APC.

What is wrong with getting tax incentives

This happens worldwide, and Dangote is not the only beneficiary

And there is NO industry that Dangote is playing in, that he is the sole player.

He has stiff competition all round

Cement - BUA /CCNN/ WAPCO (ibeto refused to have sense, so that's on him)

Sugar - Do I need to list his competitors here?

Pasta products - Honeywell, etc etc

Flour- Flourmills/Honeywell etc

even his refinery sef, he was not the only one who got licence

So what are we saying undecided

Nigerians just swallow stories like thr without checking out
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by UnchangeableGod: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2018
uboma:

You are on point.

It would have been more damaging to APC if Dangote had clarified matters himself.

APC is full of lies....
I believe Dangote threatened to address a press conference or clarify the matters himself, as you said, if the presidency or APC does not correct the wrong impression about him themselves and immediately for that matter. Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by UnchangeableGod: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2018
Omotaday:
They clarified his status not denying putting his name on the list, nor Dangote came out to deny. Read the topic well. Dangote along Otedola are just part of the advisory commitee, to give advices to the president.
Mr man, I think you are just trying to be be clever by half by dancing around, playing with words. The people reading and following this matter are not fools, except those who pretend to be. The point is that the APC made a big mistake including Dangote in their Campaign Council list which they are obliged to correct or face the consequences, otherwise there is no need for this clarification. For your information, there is a wall of difference between governance and political campaigns. Serving in an advisory council is for the sake of governance for the benefit of all Nigerians irrespective of political affiliation. That Dangote chooses to serve in that capacity (if at all it is true) does not mean he is automatically a partisan politician neither can he be drafted into the President's reelection Campaign Council without his consent. Thank you.
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by demelza: 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
reuben79:
if apc fail in 2019 election wat happened to skyebank will happen to dangote and otedola business
Says Reuben.
A 39-year old nobody on nairaland.
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by Omotaday(m): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Okay
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by dochenaj: 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Update: Dangote Not A Member Of APC Campaign Council - Presidency by dochenaj: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:

They have their right personally.
They are in the advisory committee to give their advice to the President on how to keep moving the nation forward
You realize that the special advisory committee of the Presidency is different from the special advisory committee of the president campaign council?

If you do see the difference then I'll know you're not biased.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Revokes Itobe-ajaokuta-okene Highway Contract / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu / J Martins Alleges Threat To Life For Exposing Election Malpractices In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.