Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. (13660 Views)

Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) / Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life / "Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 29, 2018
No long talk. Been smoking since I was 16, now I'm 24. I've destroyed beautiful relationships, been in wrong company just because of this plant.

I don't know what sober life feels like anymore. These days I smoke to function, I smoke to be normal.. I need my life back. pls do not bash me. I've done a lot of that to myself. I need help now on how to quit.

Front page pls.. I know there are many others in my shoes.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by dakotchic(f): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2018
Hi dear
You are already on the right path by asking for help. Insight and the will to quit is very important when dealing with issues like this. I would suggest finding and registering with a mental health institution near you and they will sign post you accordingly. All the best and always know that when there’s a will there will always be a way!

74 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Pelumi75(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2018
Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by MooreJozo(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2018
sorry bro, start by limiting the rolls you take per day, then gradually skip days, then gradually gradually, coz if u stop automatically it ll affect ur mental state

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by jaykaylegend(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018
You can't get the help you need here,

Go and register in a good Rehabilitation center or a mental institution.. In four months, you go dey alright..

I'm a stoner too, but I get control..

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by CrazeMan69(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018
grin grin My guy too much of everything is bad, I’m a weed smoker too... just reduce your intake.
Smoke only on weekends or social occasions... and most importantly GET A JOB!
Yes! Only an idle mind has enough time to get addicted.

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018
People who have graduated from this school sober, you're needed here.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by theoldpretender(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Larryfest(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018
Hmmm.... You are the only one that can help yourself and there is nothing anyone here can say that's going to get you off it if you are still interested in it so talk to yourself..

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018
You can stop if you really want to. No advice can help you. Just be resilient and say you'll stop this habit. Once the urge comes, slap yourself hard trice and tell yourself you won't smoke again. Nobody can help you stop a habit. You do it yourself

5 Likes

No continue

U don't need to stop

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Larrycool1234(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018
The lady above me is intelligent, she has spoken well.. Find a counselor .

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by viktor88: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018
Pray

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by DaniTush(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2018
smoking since 16, this is strong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Ruddyman(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2018
-
Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by AllenSpencer: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2018
Start doing Cocaine or Heroine

You are no more deriving fun with Marijuana

You need to find interest in something else

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by sukerefakere(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2018
You need to look for another 'Dependency'

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by maticdamian(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2018
Some niggas still claiming weed activist, grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Begino1: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2018
Which do you smoke? Ghana Sk or original 9ja? Reason is to know what solution will work faster for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2018
No continue

U don't need to stop....

Is good for your health.....

When u enjoy to keep bad companies, u now come here to seek advice on ur wasted soul....

You are already high...so no need to come down.

Continue smoking...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Unik3030: 9:32am On Dec 29, 2018
that time wey u start am n people dey warn u, u no gree u think say u dey town then. now u are tired of it, just deal with your problem jejely, I know some people are doing some silly things they will later regret in life now but they see people cautioning them as fools. e go soon red for all of them one by one

even with your moniker it's obvious u are an airlord

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by dec04: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2018
determination....
Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2018
Rehab for two years and prayer.. is the best option is realy hard to stop it. But with prayer anytin can happen..

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by orion7: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2018
psychiatric hospitals have drug phase units. oya pack your bags. 6 weeks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by yvelchstores(f): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2018
I am not an ex smoker. I don't know how it is like. But I think D reasonable thing to do will be to gradually reduce it. Like when I was stopping my baby from breast feeding. From like 5 times a day to once a day. From that to once every two days to once a week till we stopped. She stopped asking, D body stopped producing milk. This I think will work or u go to a rehab center but e be like say your body go hear am there.

Also go to church. The bible says walk in D spirit and you shall not fulfill the desires of the flesh. So be more active in church. All D best.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2018
Moderation is key!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 29, 2018
chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by wakaman: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Firstly, thank God you are on weed, easier to let go unlike most narcotics.
Secondly, don't blame the substance for your woes the plant only brings out the best or worst in you as you are.
Thirdly, do you really want to quit or its the social or moral pressure that's getting to you, this is important cause it's what would keep in or out.
Fourthly, you can quit only by yourself, no amount of advice .... Would give you the push you need, only you can push yourself.
Fifthly, quit one hour at a time, if you relapse, try another hour and so on, hour by hour you would be counting years soon if you are true.
Sixthly, keep your efforts to yourself.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by pastorlams(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Practise giving yourself "reduction targets". So if you're consuming say 5 raps per day, reduce to 3 then 1 and reward yourself as you hit those targets. Also, hang out with more encouraging friends. I suggest guys in your age and status bracket in Church who are making strides in more important areas of life, they'll help you focus your mind on "higher things".
Talk to God and your leaders as well on a one-on-one basis from time to time.

24 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Breegz14(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2018
I'll suggest you look for a drug rehab clinic in your state and seek help from them

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by leksite120(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2018
viktor88:
Ifeanyi, I know this is you.
lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Clean The Carbon Campaign Launched In Abuja (Photos) / Czech Man Becomes The First Person In The World To Live With No Heart Or Pulse / FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.