Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,734 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) (36058 Views)

'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko / Francis Mossman Dies At 33 / Susan Adejoh Celebrates Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by LUNOreviews: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2018
Devil has taken this one o. Promising destiny sqashed
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by onwuakpachris(m): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
LUNOreviews:
Devil has taken this one o. Promising destiny sqashed
so God gives life and the devil takes life
hmm I see...what an interesting partnership they have..Oxford dictionary should just change the word religion to confusion..what nonsense
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oh no! I remember this guy that married his corp member gf. Their love story was such a sweet one + their fairy tale wedding. Oh lord console his young pretty wife. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by excellencyabia1: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
RIP.
But it seems that death now has a new use name. Before it was brief but now undisclosed. One thing mos kill a man.
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by objobj: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rest in peace brother.
May our death comes only when God has forgiven us our sis and we are worthy of paradise
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by HisMajesty1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
Knew Nathan back in the University, cool guy, serious fashionista and popular too... It was hard not to know him the Social science faculty... Findings I made from our colleagues shows he was poisoned.
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by LegalOpinion: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2018
They should just tell us what he suffered from. Which one is "undisclosed ailment"?

I hope it's not what I am thinking oh?

The wife should be advised to go for test.
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by warrenweste(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
Tessie01:
Oh no! I remember this guy that married his corp member gf. Their love story was such a sweet one + their fairy tale wedding. Oh lord console his young pretty wife. May his soul rest in peace

Really? Like snatched her?
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2018
I mourn and cry so much over this loss even though i don't know him.

Look at such sweet looking couple. Gawd.
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
Cute guy. Sad. Sad.
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2018
Kogi Vampires done chop this one too.
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by frozen70(f): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2018
Rest in peace

Those kogi people,
their remote no dey use battery,
Their network is wireless

Them no dey take eye see person joy

Make them go chop am
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by oriel360(f): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oh no! This is sad!
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
HisMajesty1:
Findings I made from our colleagues shows he was poisoned.
the looks on his face after his death says it all

Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by HisMajesty1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
the looks on his face after his death says it all
God!!! He died in pains.
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
HisMajesty1:

God!!! He died in pains.
I think so
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by basicallyme(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Oh God! Why!!! I remembered talking some few months ago when you came over to my office though you weren't okay then but you kept saying "Biodun I'll overcome this" I could feeling the kind of pain you're going through during the course of discussion but you kept assuring that's it'll surely pass. It surely passed but not the way we wanted but the way God wanted it to be. Till we meet to part no more. adieu dear friend Mc Natt. you'll forever be missed

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by SURElee(f): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Such a young man. Kai! Rest in peace Nathan and may God comfort your young wife, family and friends you left behind. What a life! Why then all the igberaga that we all do? Chai!
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by Omoty08: 2:44am On Dec 31, 2018
Yes he did.
Oluromantic:
Wow..so sad. Jesus spent just 33 yrs too. But influenced many lives positively. Turned sorrows to joy, brought health to the sick.

I hope this guy positively touched lives with his influence and affluence than the pictures he snapped in events for instagram and twitter, cus that's the primary reason God blessed him in d first place.

Media recognition no dey heaven. May he rest in peace.
Re: Nathaniel Adejoh Dies At 33 (Photos) by OKUCHI11(m): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2019
omega2128:
1 This, too, I carefully explored: Even though the actions of godly and wise people are in God’s hands, no one knows whether God will show them favor. 
2 The same destiny ultimately awaits everyone, whether righteous or wicked, good or bad, ceremonially clean or unclean, religious or irreligious. Good people receive the same treatment as sinners, and people who make promises to God are treated like people who don’t.
3 It seems so wrong that everyone under the sun suffers the same fate. Already twisted by evil, people choose their own mad course, for they have no hope. There is nothing ahead but death anyway.
4 There is hope only for the living. As they say, “It’s better to be a live dog than a dead lion!”
5 The living at least know they will die, but the dead know nothing. They have no further reward, nor are they remembered.6 Whatever they did in their lifetime—loving, hating, envying—is all long gone. They no longer play a part in anything here on earth. 
7 So go ahead. Eat your food with joy, and drink your wine with a happy heart, for God approves of this! 
8 Wear fine clothes, with a splash of cologne!
9 Live happily with the woman you love through all the meaningless days of life that God has given you under the sun. The wife God gives you is your reward for all your earthly toil. 
10 Whatever you do, do well. For when you go to the grave, there will be no work or planning or knowledge or wisdom.
11 I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.
12 People can never predict when hard times might come. Like fish in a net or birds in a trap, people are caught by sudden tragedy.

Eccl. 9 v 1 - 12 NLT

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Breath-taking Photos..check On It!!! / Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant / BBNaija: Efe Visits Mike Okiro, Former Police IG (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.